[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >24 >in mah room playing vidya >just woke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1400135611159.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1400135611159.png
29 KB, 633x758
>Be me
>24
>in mah room playing vidya
>just woke up from day of sleeping in
>Mom calls me
>She made meatloaf
>Go eat, it's good I guess
>Then I noticed she cooked in fucking onions
>I spit it out and refused to eat it

How do I get over my irrational dislike of onions and other vegies?
I don't think girls like guy's with a shit taste in food.
>>
>>29697589

I don't know senpai, diced onions in burgers are great, cooked onions are shit tier though.
>>
jesus so how autistic are you

do you hit yourself?
>>
i hate it when people put in fucking shit tier veggies inside the pure meat

Ruins everything
>>
>>29697622
>people who don't know how to cook putting anything inside meat
it's disgusting because they either don't process the stuffing enough or they don't cook/marinade it so you end up with the most nastiest texture and taste ever.
my g-ma used to put onions in her spaghetti, but she diced them so fucking big every bite was chomping down on onion. that's just amateur.
>>
>>29697589

>mother patiently puts up with a waste of space child
>wants to cook for him despite him contributing nothing to the household
>has to put up with shit a 10 year old should know better than to do

Think about that every time you want to act like a child and you'll stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>29697667
Were they overcooked onions, or raw onions?
>>
>>29697667
>g-ma
Is it really so hard to type grandma
>>
Cooked onions is THE WORST shit ever. It really is a normie meme. Holy shit it's just a slobbering soggy wet vegetable that vaguely tastes of onion since you cooked all the flavor out.
>>
Anti-onion people are such whiny vaginas. You liked the meatloaf just fine -before- you realized there were onions in it.

Onions are good. You're probably eating more of them than you think, too. They're used to make pizza sauce more tangy and many burgers have onion salt sprinkled on the meat.
>>
>>29697744
fuck off, onions in any situation are fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1358704113575.png (69 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1358704113575.png
69 KB, 390x310
>>29697765

Stuffing? Pizza sauce? Ranch dip? BBQ sauce? Fried chicken breading?

MFW you're eating tons of onions and don't realize it.
>>
>>29697879
Onions are bad

I dont eat anyof those
>>
>>29697687
raw.

>>29697706
sorry i triggered you so hard, i worked all night and im tired, jesus christ
>>
>>29697589
Being a picky eater is probably the worst trait anyone could have. You are a disgusting waste of human life.

>be me, go to friends house for party
>Help his mother with some of the cooking since she knows I'm not autistic
>Making Kraft Mac n cheese
>When it's almost done add real shredded cheese like I always do to make it taste better
>My picky neet friend won't eat it

Fucking retards, all of you. Fuck you if you don't eat normally you autistic manchild faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.