[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you imagine what life as a 5/10 female must be like in dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 251x242
Can you imagine what life as a 5/10 female must be like in dating?

Literally doing zero work, guys throw themselves at you all the time. Never experience rejection, unrequited love or loneliness. Custom bf on demand at all times. Hell you can even hit on guys if you wanted.

To top it off, if you want to be a housewife, you can reject a guy for not making enough money to be able to support you! Must be nice.
>>
>>29697369
I'd still rather be a guy you raging faggot.
>>
if the vast majority of dudes are perfect, loving boyfriends who take all the initiative and never cause problems, then why can't you be one?

also comparing men to women is like comparing a hard drive to a graphics card. losers have functionally the easiest life because they literally do nothing.
>>
>>29697398

>point out how rigged the system is
>lol man up faggot git gud

t. Alpha Male, this is why we need sexbots
>>
>>29697369

It's funny because 5/10's get more attention than 8/10s because guys get shy and insecure around hotter girls. They ask out the lesser hot girl because she's a safer bet, but now these girls have tons of dudes to choose from. It's ridiculous. Fat little boring piece of shit has so many options she can cheat multiple times and does.
>>
>>29697430
>rigged
>some tranny fucking faggot with a moldy brain is complaining that too many people who aren't him are getting what they want

change what you want then. let's say it's collecting paper cups since you're a fucking retard that nobody likes. with a world that has so many kinds of paper cups and them being cheap, the system is now rigged in your favor.
>>
>>29697415

Taking the b8. Tell me what I'm doing wrong.

>24
>6' white, fit, non ugly face
>literally 100k year (job/rental properties), own place/car
>speak three languages
>travelled the world
>literally have zero interest in casual sex, just want my qt wife
>like to boar hunt, hike, read, travel, play golf and spend time with friends/family
>active in church

0/6 with women. I'm in an airport so it's ok, I'll wait for your reply.
>>
>>29697458
>It's funny because 5/10's get more attention than 8/10s because guys get shy and insecure around hotter girls.
you live in a little bubble
>>
Can you imagine what life must be like as a 5/10 American in living?

Literally doing zero work, opportunities throw themselves at you all the time. Never experience hunger, unattended medical problems or homelessness. Custom constitutional rights on demand at all times. Hell you can even have clean drinking water if you wanted.

To top it off, if you want to be a free man, you can reject a country for not having enough rights to be able to accommodate you! Must be nice.

>People from other countries actually believe this.
>Men actually believe being an average woman is some super-easy mode life
>>
>>29697458

>it's a "hot girls never get asked out/are super lonely" meme
>>
>>29697501

Both are right tho. Being American IS easy mode.
>>
it sucks asshole being a woman because your agency is low. sure you think you can do what you want, but you really can't, not if you want children and you know, women are obsessed with children and dogs so.
they answer to their dog and most likely treat them better than the average human being.
being a woman is struggling not to succumb to impulse, because everything you could want is thrown in your face at an early age.
>>
>>29697536

Versus the average guy who gets fuck all handed to him?
>>
>>29697536
>being a woman is struggling not to succumb to impulse, because everything you could want is thrown in your face at an early age.
Wow that's so harsh. Really, I feel sorry for them. No. Not really.
>>
>>29697565
you're thinking of it in the wrong way.
women can't control themselves. their emotions, how many cocks they take, choosing the right men. low agency, their emotions are their agency.
that's not an advantage.
>>
>>29697481
>tell me what i'm doing wrong
>lists off positive qualities

you're mentally retarded and girls don't like that about you. talk to more of them and lower your standards, after all you're basically a 5 year old.

>>29697503
that's generally true though it probably sucks socially to be super attractive.
>>
>>29697481
You sound like an arrogant guy, the one who turn down other people because they're not that erudite. You'd always talk about yourself and expect others to meet your demands without questioning.
>>
>>29697611

So all you can give me is "lower your standards", k. White knight cuck confirmed.

>>29697661

I'm actually introverted tee bee h. But wait I thought girls liked confident guys?
>>
>>29697681
>cuck used as an insult from the guy who can only dream of having sex one day
if you're lower than 99.99% of men it's hard to take you seriously.
>>
File: rejected.png (255 KB, 220x577) Image search: [Google]
rejected.png
255 KB, 220x577
>>29697369
>Never experience rejection
Not a robot, rejected this girl.
>>
>>29697708
So what? He might be inferior but at least unlike some other inferior men he doesn't let himself be manipulated by women to get sex.
>>
>>29697681
>introverted
Ah, that makes sense. It's like Chad with autistic personality - makes a good impression but beyond that it's hopeless.
>confident
I dont see any confidence from your previous post. There ton of whiteknights who are more socially active and attractive.
>>
>>29697708

>lower than 99.99% of men

Objectively my stats say otherwise.
>>
>>29697718
oops, thought you said 5'10 girl. I'm 5'10 and she was 6', so dating wasn't going to happen and while she was dtf I couldn't be bothered. I do regret it a lot though, but the point is girls get rejected too. 5 out of 10 girls are usually dtf because they don't get a lot of action.
>>
>>29697728
>at least i have my principles XD
this is what the white knight cuck does. if you can't respect the girls in your league then you can just fuck them on the side while you focus on something else. even getting a family isn't out of the question if you can discipline her while keeping enough space for yourself. the fucking RETARD who will be single for life thinks women are in control of his future, tell me who the cuck is you fucking faggot. even sloppy bums get sex. you can't ignore being a human who needs it.
>>
File: 1465865001350.jpg (85 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
1465865001350.jpg
85 KB, 638x638
Yeah it's really awesome >_>

1) If a good looking guy hits on us we have to figure out whether it's because he thinks we're easy.
2) Creepy dudes think we should be grateful for the attention and do not. take. rejection. well.
3) Worry about how our children will look.
4) Have to act super nice all the time even if we're in a bad mood or hurting to get an advantage over pretty girls.
>>
>>29697661

I have four requirements honestly,

>be Christian
>have a degree
>want to be a housewife
>don't be ugly
>>
>>29697820
No. A white knight cuck will do what women want him to do in order to get sex. I need sex, I want sex, but having to accept humiliation? Having to work hard to get scraps of what Chad gets? I don't need it that bad.
>>
>>29697840
>2) Creepy dudes think we should be grateful for the attention and do not. take. rejection. well.
Why should we take rejection well? Being rejected is like being spat on your face.
>>
>>29697840

Reminder not to fall for it
>>
>>29697848
>want to be a housewife
>have a degree
This aint 50's or 60's anymore.
>>
>>29697874

This

>you should be happy getting told you're not good enough

>>29697878

Degenerate pls
>>
>>29697874

Would you rather be ghosted?

Or is the idea that girls don't have a right to say no?
>>
>>29697840
>getting any kind of attention from the opposite sex

fembots truly are just a meme
>>
>>29697923
She has a right to say no. And I have a right to be pissed off about being told off. It literally means you are too indequate as a man for her. It's an insult.
>>
>>29697893
>Degenerate pls
That's the reality, unless you're wiling to go to eternal Balcan warzone or some Thailand jungle. If women has a degree, it's guaranteed she wont be a housewife (unless you want a trophy roastie wife).
>>
>>29697481
99% chance your standards are too high
>>
File: kill it.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
kill it.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>be a 2/10 female
>literally invisible to everyone unless they want to bully me or use me in some way
>serve to make ugly and unattractive men feel better about themselves because they figure they can just bully me and feel superior to someone
>average women like to use me because standing next to me makes them look like 10/10 supermodels
>no one wants an ugly girl
>>
>>29697369
wut? I bang 5/10 and cut contact whn they want to date
>>
File: tumblr_ntq2ccESTJ1uewfqwo5_400.gif (650 KB, 240x431) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntq2ccESTJ1uewfqwo5_400.gif
650 KB, 240x431
>>29697481
you probably turn down every single woman that doesn't look like a 10/10 supermodel stacey... while claiming that you only want an "average" girl like pic related. obviously this irony is lost on you.

basically you're too arrogant and self involved to see the forest for the trees. you think you're the bees knees when really you're the bare minimum of what most women look for when they want a partner, and the kind of women you're going for want 10x what you offer. sorry, just the way the world works.
>>
>>29697481
theres your problem.

girls dont want guys who want to settle, girls want to convince guys to settle who dont want to
>>
>>29698018
>when really you're the bare minimum of what most women look for when they want a partner

>24
>6' white, fit, non ugly face
>literally 100k year (job/rental properties), own place/car
>speak three languages
>travelled the world
>like to boar hunt, hike, read, travel, play golf and spend time with friends/family
>active in church

Just one more proof women only want Chads. Being a non-Chad it's useless to even try.
>>
>>29698046
yeah basically. is this news to you? and men want staceys.

i don't see you lining up to date women that you can actually get (out of shape loser neets such as yourself)
>>
>>29698046
calm down, beta bux. you'll get plenty of women who want you 10 years from now
>>
>>29698111
>cliche response for a cliche statement
good job, both of you, bravo. now i have deja vu for the 2nd time this week.
>>29698046
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>29698111
>yeah basically. is this news to you? and men want staceys.
Really? Pic related.

>>29698125
I'd rather burn all of my money and move to Kamchatka.
>>
>>29697369
Should be about as easy as it is for any white guy.
>>
File: 37DAE1B.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
37DAE1B.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
if I hear the words Chad or Stacy again I'll kill myself
>>
File: 1358887776540.jpg (13 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
1358887776540.jpg
13 KB, 300x332
>>29698188

I already knew that girls think of 80% of guys as sexless worker drones, but somehow this still had the power to make me sad...
>>
>>29697369
>Never experience rejection, unrequited love or loneliness.
You're stupid. I know you will probably call me roast beef for this post.

Women still routinely complain about rejection because the specific Chad they wanted doesn't want a 5/10 woman, they experience "loneliness" after a breakup. They have it far easier than males but you're really a moron.
>>
>>29697840
>3) Worry about how our children will look.
I can't even. Are you saying, that some guy, even if is just one, in your circle, was worried about how your children would look like?

Please, get out of that social circle faster than fucking sanik. If you are hideous I can understand the concern but if you are at least a 5/10 with no medical conditions why the fuck a guy would be so worried about how the children will look like? If he took you in the first place he already knew the deal.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>29698208
*black, thanks to big dick stereotype
as a black man you aren't even expected to raise your own kids, you aren't expected to do honest work and you aren't expected to have any manners.
>>
File: 37DB07F.jpg (471 KB, 935x1024) Image search: [Google]
37DB07F.jpg
471 KB, 935x1024
>>29698246

thanks for the info bby ;)
>>
>>29698279

As a Libertarian Black man, I can tell you that Liberals purposefully destroyed the Black family to create a caste of dependant voters. LBJ boasted "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years".

Before the War on Poverty there was a strong Black middle class and black girls knew better than to give it up to thugs. Now they can fuck Tyrones all they like knowing the government will pay for their illegitimate offspring.
>>
>>29698347
>As a Libertarian Black man, I can tell you that Liberals purposefully destroyed the Black family to create a caste of dependant voters.
You can take that tinfoil hat off now.
>LBJ boasted "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years".
Yet there is never a citation for this.

>Now they can fuck Tyrones all they like knowing the government will pay for their illegitimate offspring.
Sounds like you're just butthurt you don't get pussy. Rather than blaming others for your problems, have you thought about becoming Tyrone? Working out, getting /fit/, then landing a girl? Or is self improvement too much for you?
>>
>>29698246
>Women still routinely complain about rejection because the specific Chad they wanted doesn't want a 5/10 woman

Except their idea of rejection is chad not talking to them.

and a 5/10 can pull a 6/10-7/10 guy where a 5/10 guy will end up with a 4/10 gf

basically woman complain when they don't get the top 5%
>>
>>29698392
>Except their idea of rejection is chad not talking to them.
Perhaps for some but some have actually gotten shot down. That was what I was referring to.
>>
>>29698046
Dude, you're boring to most women under 35. You're listing your positive traits and i find it hard to believe you're under 40. As some anon said, you'd make a good husband to some used up hoe who found the lord after the dicktrain dropped her off.
>>
>>29698434
I'm not even him, but if what is listed is the bare minimum then I don't have a chance at all.
>>
>>29698434

this

orangutanal
>>
>>29698111
You are wrong, men catch basically everything that they can, you think that men only want stacies because the men YOU want are the ones who can choose freely. See >>29698188

>i don't see you lining up to date women that you can actually get (out of shape loser neets such as yourself)
If I could have a gf exactly like me I would be super glad and would accept without hesitation. I go to the gym, eat well, have hobbies and actually want something for my future. The reason why I'm here is because I can't properly flirt with a girl, I don't have the social skills. Not that I can't talk normally with them.

>>29697369
You see this is a interesting thing, women don't even notice how easy they have their social/sex/love life. I had something with a girl a time ago and I tried to explain this concept to her (she asked), she couldn't understand why some guys cound't get girlfriends, it was a thing that did not enter her head even if you explained one thousand times. She thought that girls approached guys as much as guys approach girls and that every guys had at least had lived some kind of love.
>>
>>29697848
Having a degree and being a house wife? Really what is the degree supposed to be for?
If she's able to be a very loyal and caring wife who can cook and clean, it is a huge waste to get involved in the college scam. Maybe pick one or the other.
>>
>>29697976
Im curious what a 2/10 looks like. Never seen one in the wild. Post pic
>>
>>29697481
You are:

>desperate
>boring
>raging sperglord
>angry asshole

And most importantly:

>active in church

That last one is an instant red flag to all but the really religious girls.
>>
>>29698478
Never implied it was the bare minimum. Its just dull.
>>
>>29698590
>90% of women getting degrees these days
>even if you find the rare one that wants to have kids and be a wife, you'll have to pay for Mr. Shekelburgs 5 children down at the bank for 10 years
JUST fuck up white culture senpai
>>
>>29698772
They guy who I responded to said it was a bare minimum. Or maybe it was a woman.
>>
Just find a 18-19 year old girl, a little chubby and socially retarded, impress her with your worldliness and then mould her into the woman you want. I don't understand why this is so hard for everyone. Women are retarded as us, just in different ways. Victorian style dating is the key.
>>
>>29697369
You just don't get it. They don't want some beta loser that they need to baby, they want an actual man who is confident and will lead so they don't have to worry about things. They want to have to earn his praise, not get it just because they have a vagina and the guy is desperate.

Women don't want the same thing that guys want, they don't just want to settle for anything that will give them sex. Men like this are rare so it's really hard on them because they constantly feel like they're not good enough to get one of them and they're locked in constant battle with one another over these guys. Being an average girl is horrible.
>>
>>29697976
>be 3/10 female
Still got to go on dates, strangers compliment me if they can tell I was honestly trying with my appearance, from 1/10 to 10/10 people find me generally nonthreatening
It's pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>29698841
Yeah sound like a real torture to have too much choice in who you let fuck you.
>>
>>29698787
That's how it goes today. the amount of money spent to say "I went to this university" isn't worth it. Skill overrides the college you went to.
Unfortunately most young people don't realize that and buy into it because they believe it's the only way to have a good paying job.
And that's why housewives aren't a thing anymore, women believe the only way to be happy is to have a shitty 9 to 5 with no time for their husband or kids.
>>
>>29697369
How come depression is more prevalent in women then anon?
>>
>>29698018
Jesus fucking christ women are delusional. They actually think this is what men want. Some skinny twig with no hips, tits, ass, or anything else that distingushes her as a woman.

Men just want a girl who's not a bitch or super fat and will let them have sex with them. It's not a high bar to meet.
>>
>>29697458

I've heard that a million times yet 8/10's or higher flat out refuse to speak to any 6/10 male's in any social context from what I've seen.
>>
>>29698882
You missed his point. The problem is they're attraction is based on the man's "superiority" in comparison to them. They want a man who's better than them but that man is also hard to get, so for them their choices are low and they struggle too.

If they just wanted any dick they could have it all
>>
It's extremely funny how the /r9k/ fembot meme of Stacey to make it seem like girls have it as hard in the sexual market as men still exists. There is Chad, there is no Stacey, all women are Stacy
>>
>>29698948
Because its not true. Pretty girls get hit on a lot, they know they're pretty because the world tells them that a lot.

Your best bet is a late bloomer, they tend to appreciate any attention but even they get selective after constant praise
>>
>>29698882
>implying women want some random penises in their vaginas
>implying most of them don't want a long term monogamous relationship
>implying women don't hate being pumped and dumped

Women are different from men. Men want lots of casual sex with different partners and are extremely shallow and mostly base their decision to sleep with someone on looks. Women want to find their one true love and don't want to be sluts, it's just that they feel they have no other chance at getting a guy since other women have resorted to massive sluttery. It's not a choice, it's the progression of a horrible weapons race of seduction that we find ourselves living in today's society. Luckily it hasn't progressed nearly as far as robots would have you believe. Most girls are still true to their nature. Men are the ones who have been straying from their true nature for some time. Feminism makes both of them worse but there's still hope.
>>
>>29698897
Is this a joke? It's more "common" because women complain about being sad and men have to suck it up
>>
>>29698897
If you studied biology you would know why. Also, normie woman depression is very far from real depression.

>my boyfriend left me
>I can't find a decent man
>I had a fight with my friend/parents
>This thing isn't the way I want

But society gives more importance to these kind of "depression" because they are women. Try to think a little, it's not the same thing if a girl tell someone they have depression/is sad and if a man tell someone he is sad. People just tell you "don't be a little bitch bro" and that's the end of it.
>>
Now come on, OP, let's be realistic.

These roastie whores switch beta providers every few weeks or if they're lucky, months, but when they're 28 or 32, they start to decay, and they need a provider really fucking quick. They then start to "want to settle down" and are looking for the most cuckold little faggot with the best college degree in town so they can take his money, and have kids, and in their late thirties or early fourties, they'll divorce and the kids will be fought over not because they love them to be around, but because of who gets to pay for them, which neither of them want to do, despite how "MUCH WE LOVE THEM :'(". The woman will find it harder to find a man with a great cash flow now, so here she is single.

t. kid who's parents divorced at 7
Mom would go on Yahoo Messanger and fuck random guys while my dad was at work all week. Disgusting.
>>
>>29699150
>Mom would go on Yahoo Messanger and fuck random guys
Post pics of your mom senpai.
>>
>>29698948
Ehh... not really. I'm at best a 6/10 and have a few 8/10 friends. Plus, the last girl I dated was a 9/10.

It's all about personality and talent when you're ugly. I sing and play the bass in a band, which helps a lot.
>>
>>29698998
Exactly. This is just basic instinct for them. It's designed to further the human race by selecting the best genes. Women will forever be the ones given the responsibility of selecting the best genes. They must control other men within society to be able to protect themselves against rape and therefore possible shitty genes. They must control the men so that they can choose to only mate with the most attractive few men at the top.

As population density grows, this duty becomes even more imperative. You see liberalized sex attitudes, anti-rape feminist craziness and brainwashed beta males while polyamorous harems form around the most attractive men. Less desireable women keep trying to get a highly desirable man by sleeping with them, but as they get older they get less and less able to get one and they end up settling for the best of the betas.

In more rural areas where population density is still low, men hold more influence. Women have less choice as they are married at a young age and marriages are long-term and monogamous. There is therefore a one-to-one pairing of men and women, fat and ugly men pair with fat and ugly women. Families have more children and tradition is more important.

Things just are the way they are.
>>
>>29699079
>Women want to find their one true love and don't want to be sluts, it's just that they feel they have no other chance at getting a guy since other women have resorted to massive sluttery.

There are tons of guys, not robots, but massive CHADS who are crazy for some cute wife and yet you say that women don't have a choice and have to resort to the slutty ways to get a man? You can't use logic can you?

>Supply and Demand
>>
>>29699189
She wasn't a milf then, she isn't a milf now.
She was in her mid 40s when she did this shit.
5/10 at best
>>
>>29698897
If a little girl starts crying, people go to give her gifts or tell her jokes or something to try and cheer her up. If a little boy starts crying, his dad hits him and tells him to stop crying like a little faggot. Men and women have different expectations about what kind of help they will receive if they show that they need the help, so therefore women seek help much more than men for much more minor things.
>>
>>29699230
I'll take anything with a vagina mate. She moved on to Skype yet? Hook a robrot up
>>
>>29699222

>It's designed to further the human race by selecting the best genes. Women will forever be the ones given the responsibility of selecting the best genes.

Women also have genes, you know. They also aren't superhuman, so there's that. They just choose who is prettiest, as they are inclined to.

>They must control other men within society to be able to protect themselves against rape and therefore possible shitty genes.

But they are just clumps of genes themselves. How are they to know if they are inadequate or not?

>They must control the men so that they can choose to only mate with the most attractive few men at the top.

Thereby perpetuating human inadequacy, because women with deficient, dysfunctional genetics are able to reproduce.

The rest of your post is just /fit/ trash.
>>
>>29699224
>There are tons of guys, not robots, but massive CHADS who are crazy for some cute wife
Yeah but they choose to fuck as many chicks as they can and then pick off the best women and settle down. Chads have never had it better than they do today, so that settling down part keeps getting delayed, therefore DECREASING the women's market.
>>
>>29699224
>implying every woman is a 10/10 stacy who can make any Chad her slave

Top tier women can get top tier men, sure, but for the average woman (which this thread is about in case you didn't realise) all she can do is hope to get the attention of a good guy by using her body and then hope to charm him into sticking around. Other girls will resort to fucking guys on the first date, so if he shows interest they feel they can't turn him down because they're not hot enough to make him wait. Women don't just want Chad btw, they will settle for normal guys, but they do have to have certain attributes which make them comparatively rare in today's society of "men" who have been raised on video games and have barely lived at all in their entire lives.
>>
>>29699310
>They just choose who is prettiest, as they are inclined to.
So you agree with him.
>How are they to know if they are inadequate or not?
Doesn't matter. If they pick right, their shit genes get mixed with better genes, and if their kids pick right more better genes are added. Her goal is to guarrantee she gets good genes.

>Thereby perpetuating human inadequacy, because women with deficient, dysfunctional genetics are able to reproduce
See above. Ofcourse there will be plenty of shit women reproducing, but nature isn't perfect.
>>
>>29697840
>take. rejection. well.

You're pretty good at writing like a cunt.
>>
>>29699310
>Women also have genes, you know. They also aren't superhuman, so there's that. They just choose who is prettiest, as they are inclined to.

First off, stop trying to imply that I've said things that I haven't. Second, you're missing the point entirely which is that men are the ones who will fuck anything with a wet hole, women are the ones who have to live with the consequences of that fuck for the next 18 years (+9 months). This is why they are the choosers. They inherently are the ones who select who they let impregnate them.

>But they are just clumps of genes themselves. How are they to know if they are inadequate or not?
Fuck you're stupid. How does the baboon know which male to mate with? How does the elephant seal know which bull to mate with? It's a whole bunch of things. Do you want me to explain all of biology, all of evolution and all of human society to you? If you're too stupid to grasp all the details on your own, trust me when I tell you that women know which guys are the best because they do.

>Thereby perpetuating human inadequacy, because women with deficient, dysfunctional genetics are able to reproduce.

Duh. If they didn't then we'd all be 8 feet tall super strong beings that live for thousands of years by now. Evolution doesn't work like that. It's not like only the best of the best survive and the inferior are killed off. That's only Nazi Germany. It's not the norm.

>The rest of your post is just /fit/ trash.

This is all common sense stuff that I've thought of myself. I'm not surprised other people have thought of it too.
>>
>>29697481
>>6'
Lmao manlet
Fuck you robot
>>
>>29697458
You're retarded, 5/10s are the only ones who ask out 5/10s. If you ask out a 5/10, you instantly become one when you're seen with her in public
>>
>>29697458
>It's funny because 5/10's get more attention than 8/10s because guys get shy and insecure around hotter girls.
>there are people who actually unironically believe this
>>
>>29699405

>So you agree with him.

No. He said they are designed to choose the best genes, but they're not.

>their shit genes get mixed with better genes

Not how it works sadly.

>Her goal is to guarrantee she gets good genes.

Her goal is to fuck a pretty man.

>but nature isn't perfect

Odd that you say that nature is rational when it suits you and irrational when it doesn't.

>>29699529

> Second, you're missing the point entirely which is that men are the ones who will fuck anything with a wet hole, women are the ones who have to live with the consequences of that fuck for the next 18 years (+9 months). This is why they are the choosers

No, I'm well aware that women bear offspring. They just don't select for good genes.

>Fuck you're stupid. How does the baboon know which male to mate with?

Baboons in particular don't get a choice.

>It's a whole bunch of things.
Do you want me to explain all of biology, all of evolution and all of human society to you?
>If you're too stupid to grasp all the details on your own,
>trust me when I tell you that women know which guys are the best because they do.

If you want me to trust you when you say that women select for 'good genes', but that its actually 'a whole bunch of things' which informs the same selection in other organisms, then yes, you're going to have to come close to explaining the whole of biology and evolution to me, because clearly I can't grasp your advanced theories.

Women do not know 'the best men', nobody does you idolatrous troglodyte. They pick the most attractive man, the difference is obvious to anyone with sense.

>Duh. If they didn't then we'd all be 8 feet tall super strong beings that live for thousands of years by now.

No we wouldn't. The human genome is mutating constantly.

>Its not like [...] the norm

Arguably it was in the more distant past. Whether 'the best' survived is debatable.
>>
>>29698030
>girls dont want guys who want to settle, girls want to convince guys to settle who dont want to

We have someone who speaks truth
>>
>>29697481

6 feet is a strike against you, not gonna lie

that's basically average in the US
>>
>>29698946
Jealous fat fuck detected.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.