[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Sex is just fun :))" Fucking roasties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451690952678.png (81 KB, 409x406) Image search: [Google]
1451690952678.png
81 KB, 409x406
>"Sex is just fun :))"

Fucking roasties
>>
>>29697347
>"I'm just exploring my sexuality!! :) :)"

truly they are the worst
>>
but sex IS fun
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeee.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeee.png
135 KB, 483x442
>"So what if I own a dildo, girls get lonely too ya know Tehe~"
>"GROSS YOU OWN A FLESHLIGHT/ONAHOLE"
>>
>>29697347
What have you got against sex OP, you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>29697396
Dumb roastie
>>
If you virgins just had sex, you'd realize that sex actually Is fun.
>>
>>29697347

>when youre pounding her from behind and sending ripples through her ass with each thrust
>>
I'm really glad I have a low sex drive.

My female friends talk about sex as a necessity like water. Some of my friends had a slut phase and it made me lose some respect for them, but I can't say that to their face without sounding sexist. I'm not against sex. I'll have sex when my boyfriend wants it. I think sex overall is gross and it's overrated because everyone is trying to be cool.
>>
>>29697424
That is never the same girl, anon. Duh.
>>
>girl with big boobs
>she lets guy friends play with her breasts to cheer them up
>she lets guy friends play with her breasts to help them with their blood pressure

Girls who find an excuse to do slutty things vs Girls that do slutty things
>>
Sex is pretty fun most of the time
>>
>>29698053
>maybe you just haven't had good sex ;)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.