[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is having a perfect pair of tits the best feature to be born
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is having a perfect pair of tits the best feature to be born with? The world is literally at your feet. There is no equivalent for men - male models get paid shit and even chads have to work full time to be rich
>>
>>29696955

who is that whore in your gif?
>>
>>29696955
Spoiler: No babies are ever born with tits, perfect or otherwise.
>>
literally the best tits in the entire game of thrones series
>>
>>29697556
whore #204903
>>
Your tits might be good but it doesn't matter if you have roasted beef hanging between your legs
>>
>>29697556
Eline powell, you're welcome.
>>
>>29696955
I think pretty faces are more important than tits in the modeling industry.
>>
>>29697612
yunkai whore was the best
>>
>>29696955
>male models get paid shit
female models get paid shit as well
it's not unusual for a runway model (=highest achieving female model) to be kinda poor and even in debt to her agency
>>
>>29696955
what's so great about those tits?
>not perky, becoming pancakes
>long and thin
>not large enough for fun and games
>not small enough for boyish good looks
>>
>>29697858
That's why they date rich people. They don't have to do shit.
>>
>>29696955
>Is having a perfect pair of tits the best feature to be born with?
Yes.
>>
>>29699036
>That's why they date rich people.

>thinking anyone dates a model
dating only starts around thirty when your career is completely over and by then only donald trumps want you
>>
>>29697894
are you some kind of an unique faggot?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.