[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normies who follow "celebrity gossip" >normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0553 - ZgNIkzg.jpg (39 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
0553 - ZgNIkzg.jpg
39 KB, 403x392
>normies who follow "celebrity gossip"
>normies who read "lifestyle magazines"
>>
>>29696766
>What celeb got boobie implants :DDDDDdD
>>
>>29696890
>oh my god x celebrity is dating y celebrity but actually loves z celebrity
>>
>>29696890
>>29696910
>>29696766

>lol this guy used a meme wrongly on this image based anonymous internet forum
>lol this guy's post ended in a certain, inevitable number, let's praise and be impressed by it

Pot calling the kettle black.
>>
who /super stacy normie mom/ here
>my mom watches Keeping up with the Kardashians constantly
>loves fucking Taylor Swift and fake country music
>blows thousands of dollars of my dad's money on pointless clothes and shoes and my dad is such a cuck that he lets her
>gives my mom a fucking allowance to lounge around and do nothing
>she isnt even watching my siblings i practically parent them
>has breast implants, one of them popped once while i was in FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL, I DID NOT NEED THIS SHIT and we had to take her to the hospital
>thinks drinking alcohol is acceptable but pot is literally the devil

at least she's conservative and voting trump
>>
File: 1455855705355.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1455855705355.png
448 KB, 900x900
>normies that try to talk you out of suicide despite that they barely know you and obviously end up giving you shitty "advice"

Literally the worst scum on this Earth. These unempathetic assholes deserve the worst death imaginable.
>>
>>29696956
Why do random normies that barely know you know that you're suicidal?

Someone's a fucking attention whore
>>
>>29696987
You don't know what an attention whore is, you dumb underage faggot.
>>
>>29696941
>loves fucking Taylor Swift
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>29696956
>"b-but anon think about your parents!"
>I am telling you to not kill yourself, and stay alive, continue suffering whatever very painful experience you're suffering that led you to the idea of killing yourself just because your parents might cry for a few days
>>
>>29696766
These kind of normies are usually girls...I don't see why you should be that paranoid about them.
>>
>robots that follow e-celeb gossip

it's the same thing.

You guys constantly keep up with the Sachie/Katya/Lilypichu/esports/Crispy/Rose/ChrisChan/Leafy/Rooster Teeth/etc drama.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.