[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you enjoy playgrounds as a kid ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1467067355553.jpg (301 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467067355553.jpg
301 KB, 810x1080
Did you enjoy playgrounds as a kid ?
>>
When I was 6 I got in big trouble for dry humping another kid at a playground.
>>
>>29696533
When I was 6 I got in trouble for biting another kid really hard
>>
>>29696533
Same thing happened to me yesterday
>>
>>29696595
[canned laughter]
>>
>>29696473
Not as much as I do now that I'm 32.
>>
Almost hung myself to death on accident on the slide. Good memories.
>>
>>29696473
Of course.

>>29696631
Don't you have trouble fitting in the equipment, or are you a manlet?
>>
>>29696473

I never really got the point of them, was always more fun to go explore somewhere
>>
I saw my first vagina at a playground. I was maybe 6 or 7 at the time. I was climbing up a ladder and this girl was climbing up before me. She was wearing a skirt but for some reason she wasn't wearing underwear. I looked straight up and I saw her wedge. To this day it is the most beautiful vagina I've ever seen.
>>
i liked the monkey bars a lot, probably why i have long reach.
i used to play nothing but tether ball, but i got in a fight over it and pretty much retired.
from there you go wall ball or 4 square, kickball. from there actual sports.
>>
I liked sitting on the spinning thing until I got obscenely dizzy.
>>
nice picture chum
>>
>>29696808
And how many have you seen?
>>
>did you eat when you were hungry?
>>
I wasn't allowed to have feelings, so no.
>>
>>29696473
Not really...
I did play with building blocks at home (until I was 9 fucking years old!)
>>
>>29699087
I played with bionicles and legos until I was 13.
My mom had me when she was 16. Since she was a controlling and paranoid drug addict I could only play with her friend's children, which were all very young. I didn't start to grow up until 22.
Sometimes when she's drunk she will ask me why me and my brother are so fucked up. I haven't had the courage to tell her she was a bad parent yet.
>>
>>29698890

>did you have a racetrack carpet when you were a kid?
>>
>>29699315
Your story gave me the feels, anon.
Let it go man...now that you're grown up...nobody wants to hear that they are bad parents. After all she IS your mother, right...you do love her.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.