[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey brobots can i get a little help here ? So because of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: guinness.jpg (327 KB, 1200x819) Image search: [Google]
guinness.jpg
327 KB, 1200x819
Hey brobots can i get a little help here ?

So because of this "Euro 2016" business that is going on i got dragged by a work colleague to watch a game at a bar. I dont really know him as i was just assigned to his team.

We get there and he has some of his friends already waiting on a table, one of them a cute girl. We small talk for a while before the game starts and both order the same beer.

After im on my third beer she asks if i want to share hers as she wont be able to finish it alone, we go back and forth taking sips until we finish the drink. I offered to buy her something to eat or more beer but she refused.

Was this a sign of interest on her part or am i reading to much into it ? i know almost nothing about her the only way i could ask for a date would be to ask my colleague about her facebook/number and i dont even know the guy.
>>
Just sounds normal, I think you're reading too much into it.
>>
means that she hates you and if you ever run into her again you should do everything in your power to ignore/avoid you
>>
yeah she hates you man you had it but you
fucked it up
>>
>>29696452

yeah ok i figured, i never had a girl sharing drinks with me so my autismus was already making up "spending life together scenarios".
>>
>>29696431
Hello. There is nothing in your post to suggest this woman is interested in having any form of relations with you.

> the only way i could ask for a date would be to ask my colleague about her facebook/number and i dont even know the guy.

The above very strongly suggests you are here forever. Sorry mate.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.