[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to break up with a girl I've only dated for a week?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 2.jpg (7 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
7 KB, 301x168
How to break up with a girl I've only dated for a week?

I worked up the courage to talk to a qt girl in my class who I assumed was a virgin. I asked her out and she said yes. But I found out yesterday that she's not a virgin. I can't just cut contact because she's in my class for like 2 more months. What am I supposed to do?
>>
File: 1437744117900.jpg (36 KB, 376x369) Image search: [Google]
1437744117900.jpg
36 KB, 376x369
>>29696366
Stop being a faggot and learn from your mistakes. Man the fuck up and put up with her for 2 months you fucking pussy.
>>
>>29696689
But by two months wouldn't breaking up be much worse?
>>
>>29696962
Well, you'll have an excuse to break up with her until then.
>>
>>29696366
I seriously hope you're kidding cuz you sound like an absolute tool.
>most girls 18+ are not gonna be virgins, deal with it like a man
>>
>>29697002
I still want her to be a virgin, I don't care if most aren't.
>>
>>29697002
Kill yourself used up sloot
>>
>>29697002
That doesn't mean he has to settle for less.
>>
>>29696979
You might be righ, because if I end up seeing her in classes after it would probably be less awkward.
>>
>>29697002
fuck off you degenerate normie
>>
>>29696366
It's funny you have such huge standart as expecting the girl to be a virgin, pure and yet you engage yourself in relationship without any feeling or care for the other person.

I mean, you're just as much of a shitty human being than a slut. What's the difference between you and a whore throwing a guy away because his penis is not huge enough?
>>
>>29696366
>I'm a robot
>I only date virgins
Fuck off chad, that fact that you're not willing to date anything with a vagina shod be enough for you to realise that you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>29697326
>>29697372
>>29696689
>>29697002

ROASTIES DETECTED

original af
>>
>>29697326
A person decides to have careless sex, nobody decides to have a small penis. A more comparable idea would be her having small boobs, which I would never hold agonist her like that. Also nobody has any strong feelings for a person they've only known a few weeks. I was interested so I asked her out, how is that wrong?
>>
File: 1452391560927.png (820 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1452391560927.png
820 KB, 800x1131
>>29697395
Shut up, Audrey.
>>
>>29697406
> A person decides to have careless sex

You're just a failed normalfag in the end. I'm glad your life is shit. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>29696366
Just send her a text saying you're done dating her. Good on you for not wanting to settle for a roastie whore, however next time you should really do your research before asking a girl out.
>>
>wanting an inexperienced girl
>ever
damn you guys are pathetic
I wouldn't let an inexperienced girl anywhere near my muff
>>
>>29697780
How are you supposed to research something like that if you don't really know her friends or anything?
>>
>>29696366
Yeah this happened to me last year around february. I just answered less and less over the course of a few weeks and then I never answered my phone. Last message from her was something like 'lets go meet there, eating ice'. Well.... actually I am glad that I was to lazy to do anything. khv
>>
Cheat on her with a virgin girl.
>>
>>29697904
Did she eventually just stop and move on?
>>
>>29697977
I don't know how she moved on, but I did.
I sometimes see her car where she works. I drive by on my way to work. I really don't know why but once in my life, I just asked if I could have her number. It was the first and only time I did this. Over 4 months were needed to get that courage up to ask her after I first saw her.
I decided it won't be anything with her, because we were completely different, interests and all.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.