[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I not destroy my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1463824531274.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1463824531274.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>be me
>engaged
>moving out with fiancee soon
>stable loving relationship
>3 days ago met girl
>3 fucking days
>we met two times already
>kissed, hugged etc.
>I am her first she told me, never done anything before
>ohshitsameasfiancee.jpg
>ohshitwaddupIknowhowthisends.png
>she wants me, I feel something to her
>still love fiancee and want her

now
>regrets
>thinking of telling my fiancee that I am a fucktard
>this will end the relationship forever and ever
>it hurts me
>I am afraid that sooner or later it will come out accidentaly because me and new girl are texting nasty stuff
>can;'t stop this wheel

someone help me

I would die of feel pain if my fiancee was hurt. also can;t tell that I feel nothing to the new girl... fucking idiot I am.

HELP REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
FUCKING IDIOT SCUM
>>
You deserve what's coming to you OP.

Just be honest with your fiance, cut it off with the new girl. The fact that you went out of your way to meet some girl is telling in itself.
>>
File: 1392349110789.jpg (6 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1392349110789.jpg
6 KB, 576x384
you're a piece of shit and deserve all the pain you inevitably will get once your relationship implodes
>>
why not both?

Does the other girl know about your fiancee?
>>
who is more attr>>29696075
active
>>
>>29696075
You just kissed this girl? Or you "met" her.

Did you Fug? If so then fuck off. If not hopefully your fiance can forgive.
>>
All the shit that's coming for you in the future.

The alcoholism from being alone, the depression of knowing that the situation you're in is all your fault, and the amount of money you're going to lose in court.

I want you to know it's all your fault and you deserve it.

Welcome to the JUST club.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.