[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do normies get rid of hangovers? this shit is brutal desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 0068113173145_500X500.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0068113173145_500X500.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
how do normies get rid of hangovers?

this shit is brutal desu
>>
Hangovers are a normie myth, they don't actually exist.

>drink
>wake up a little tired
>OOMG IM SO HUNGOVER xDDDDF
>>
>>29695953

lots of water and magnesium chloride
>>
>>29696003
ehm, literally what, ?

>lol im le dank /r9k meme
>mom I just learned le /r9k slang xP
>le normie myth xD
>>
>SMOKE SOME DANK ASS WEED
>>
>>29696020
Are you implying that you actually have a "hangover" after drinking a glass of wine xD? Drink a glass of water before going to sleep you retard.
>>
>>29695953
never had a hang over desu

no idea why, if I meet with friends and we drink I drink as much as they do, but I've literally never had a hangover in my life
>>
>>29696020
Hangovers arent really real though,just for normies who want to say something about needing coffee. Also, "literally what" is more normie than the other guy greentexting.
>>
Hangovers is actually just dehydration. Drink some water.
>>
water and bread
>>
Ex alcholic here.

>hangovers arent real
christ this thread is retarded

Anyway OP the only thing ive ever found that even works remotely is pedialyte. I keep a bottle in my house at all times just in case. Hangovers are caused by both dehydration and a loss of a bunch of electrolytes, which pedialyte replenishes.

Some people swear pho works too, never tried it. If you have any EMT buddies they can give you a saline IV. That will be the quickest and best way to recover, but difficult to do obviously.

I hate to be "that guy" but prevention is really the best way to go. I know that doesnt help you now, but for the future try to down some gatorade and pedialyte in the middle of your drinking.
>>
>>29696058
This
Before you pass out, chug as much water as you can without getting sick or vomiting
Like two water bottles full

When you wake up you'll be hangover free though there may still be some stomach upset and mini withdrawal-like symptoms if you drink often. No headaches though.
>>
caffeine tablets, water and sleep
>>
>>29696003
You clearly haven't drank enough.

When I drink I binge hard and drink a whole 750ml bottle of liquor. I didn't used to have hangovers but *now* I have the worst fucking hangovers that last all day and the day after a bit too.

Your skin feels weird, your brain is foggy as fuck, headaches, dry throat, dizzyness, general nausea.

It's a bad time. I don't know how normies drink massive amounts of alcohol without feeling like shit.
>>
>>29696486
And yeah, I chase my liquor with equal parts water and then a few glasses on top of that.
>>
My cure is to take a shower, eat a LOT, drink a ton of water then take a nap and shower again when I wake up.

Hangovers are real you fucking faggots although I recall a time when I was 18 when I didn't get them that might explain this meme

You won't get a hangover if you have a couple beers, you need to drink a lot, like I need 6+ beers minimum to feel legitimately hungover somewhat
>>
>>29695953
Smoke pot. Comenta original
>>
>>29696507
>>29696218
>>29696058

hangover is more than just dehydration. there is a significant loss of electrolytes as well. to really recover, you need a shit ton of fluids AND electrolyte replacement. i would almost always drink gatorade over water (or both) and pedialyte like I mentioned earlier.

>Ethanol has a dehydrating effect by causing increased urine production (diuresis), which could cause thirst, dry mouth, dizziness and may lead to an electrolyte imbalance. Studies suggest that electrolyte changes play only a minor role in the genesis of the alcohol hangover and are caused by dehydration effects. Drinking water may help relieve symptoms as a result of dehydration but it is unlikely that rehydration significantly reduces the presence and severity of alcohol hangover.[3]

if youre too nauseous to keep anything down, pedialyte makes freezer pops too.
>>
I didn't realise I actually was having hangovers for a long time, because everyone always seems to focus on headaches and I didn't have any at all.
I did feel sick though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.