[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there ever an event in your life that defied explanation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Was there ever an event in your life that defied explanation?
>>
A girl once felt such a strong physical and emotional connection with me that she said "I love you" and I said "I love you" and we dated for almost two years.
>>
Bump bc this could be interesting
>>
25-i overdose.
Weed edibles overdose.
DMT.

Also one time I had a dream where I went to my gram gram's house for lunch, and she made pasta with 3 different types of pasta. 2 days later I go over for lunch and the same thing happened (she's never done that before).
>>
when i was a kid i used to sleep walk and lucid dream every other night.
my lucid dreams were so vivid that i believed i could fly. the reason i was convinced i could fly was because these lucid dreams would happen while i was awake and conscious.
one second i'd be awake, the next i'd be having what seemed to be a dream.
i never told anyone about this ever, to this day, because i didn't know how to explain it.
i think there's a name for the condition, but i forget what it is, they made a movie about it called The Science of Sleep.
>>
Bad trip on 7 hits of LSD two days ago. I became one with everything and my whole world turned into an evil, H.R. Giger-esque, biomechanoid hell.
>>
I have a couple stories that could fit this thread but I can't remember any of them right now. If we can get some more stories I might be able to remember some.
>>
Bump for moar stories
>>
My brother who is literally autistic started having these weird isms all of a sudden. I call them the goofies. When they were real bad, I'd sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to see him standing in the middle of weird places in weird positions freaking out. It was pretty fucking freaky. I'd walk downstairs at 3 am for a late night snack and see my brother just standing over in a corner like he was seriously distraught. He'd go to these places for hours in the middle of the night and just stand there. It was pretty spooky. He was lanky as fuck and really tall too, which added to the spook factor. I have more stories
>>
>lived in a house supposedly built for the daughter of the guy who invented mack trucks
>neighbor who used to babysit me used to tell me about the people who lived there before us, and how the wife died and supposedly haunts the house
>never took it seriously
>years later
>a weird purple substance like red wine drips from the ceiling down the wall behind my parents room
>it occurred every so often, nobody knew why
>dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer shortly after it started happening
>he passed away after a couple years
>the walls never did that again

Creepy shit. Sometimes I wonder if this house really is haunted.
>>
When we were children my sister and I had the exact same dream about a location that we don't think exists. In the dream, our older cousin and babysitter guides us through the woods to a old house with an unreasonably curvy driveway. There's an old man on the porch.

My sister and I have discussed this trying to figure out if it actually happened and why we both remember it.
>>
I was able to control my own acne simply by imagining it being in certain spots and not in others. It actually worked. I could even make formations of zits when I tried just by imagining it.

Also, all this Kek shit on pol, with Trump winning the election and Brexit happening only started after I started going there. I honestly think I'm capable of controlling outside events with my mind.
>>
>>29696771
Delusions of grandeur faggot
>>
>>29696793
You'd think so, but I have so many more stories like this. Either I'm going insane or I'm a messiah.
>>
>>29696809
no you're definitely insane
>>
>>29696913
Not even insane, just an idiot.
>>
>>29695922
Once while meditating I hovered a good few inches off of my bed before I realized what was happening and dropped down. I have no clue how I did it and I've been unable to replicate it.

Any ideas? I wasn't dreaming or anything, I could definitely feel my body lift itself up and when I realized what was happening I didn't "snap" out of anything and just floated down to the bed.
>>
>>29697130
you sure it wasn't you starting to astral project?

when you realise it's happening it can interrupt your meditation and will put you out of the trance
>>
>>29697331
>you sure it wasn't you starting to astral project?
Possibly, the only issue I have with that explanation is that I opened my eyes while floating and could very clearly see the bed beneath me. Also, there was no change in my consciousness as I floated down and back on to the bed, I'd imagine that if I were Astral projecting I'd have "woke up" once I touched the bed.

Like I said, it's definitely possible, my gut just tells me that probably wasn't it.
>>
>>29697376
no that is pretty weird I've felt the hovering before but that's pretty fucking rare and always a mental/metaphysical thing

yogis study for 80 years to do that shit bruv
>>
File: CHATT.jpg (56 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
CHATT.jpg
56 KB, 700x394
Leicester won the Premier league
>>
>>29697399
I might have just been a reckless idiot who did something far out of his league once. That, or something powerful was fucking with me.

Like I said, I can't replicate it for the life of me, so both of those explanations are satisfactory for now. It really fucking solidified my belief in the power of meditation though, so that's nice.
>>
>>29696663
you guys got buttraped and molested, you're suppressing the memory
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.