[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get /fit/ >get qt3.14 no drama gf >get good job that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465548561796-r9k.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1465548561796-r9k.png
12 KB, 246x200
>get /fit/
>get qt3.14 no drama gf
>get good job that I kinda like and pays well
>everything still feels completely meaningless
>still feel like everyone would be happier if I were just dead
>still have to resort to drugs to feel genuinely good

IS THERE ANY ESCAPE?
>>
>>29695594
>still have to resort to drugs to feel genuinely good
Never shouldve started.
>>
>>29695634
I'm aware, I turned to them when I couldn't enjoy anything anymore. Probably another one of the reasons I feel so shitty all the time.
>>
You're probably living somewhere you don't like, working a job you have no passion for. Until you do something worthwhile in a place you enjoy, you won't be happy.
>>
>>29695594
Maybe that's because you've already altered your brain by abusing those drugs. You've ruined your ability to feel pleasure from the mundane.
>>
>>29695594
Drugs can be a gods-sent op, but don't lose your personality to them, no matter how much you might dislike it yourself.
A while ago an anon explained the difference between 'normies' and 'robots', and I remembered it because I thought it was spot on.
Basically, normies are people who can be happy in the moment, that's why they never seem sad or depressed.
You see, every time you get what you think you want in life, people like us will be happy about it for a bit, and then the buzz wears off, just like with substance use.
Some people just see all the positive things in events that happen in their lives, these are often people that aren't very introspective or analytical, don't care a lot about what others think of them and are generally carefree people.
These are the normies, and the stronger these aspects in people are, the more 'chad' they become.
That's why there's so many difference in what a 'chad' is to girls, because it doesn't matter what kind of interests, hobbies or whatever they do in their lives, they make people feel like they know exactly what they are doing, and that's what they remember.
People like us are different because we are more introspective, analytical, care more about others' opinions and are constantly in doubt over everything we do.
And they don't recognize it, so they're afraid of it and try to distance themselves from it, often without even knowing it.

Now as for your question if there is any escape, maybe.
Just remember ignorance is bliss.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.