[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a nice morning. This morning's run was so fun. It was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: comfy pepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
What a nice morning. This morning's run was so fun. It was the perfect temperature and the view of all the wagecucks using their limited days of freedom to do chores was way too funny.
>>
its sunday you fucking retard
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29695524
This habit of morning runs nicely complements night walks.
>>
>>29695524

>Morning
>Run

Lol you fucking lier. First of all as a neetslave we all know you don't wake up in the morning. And next thing we all know your shitty diet and lack of exercise prevents you from running
>>
>>29695524
Topkek every time I see these threads

>Fat neetbabby walks up to god-tier working man
"F-fucking... Wagie"
"What was that?"
"Nothing, sir!"
>working man goes to walk away
"...pay my neetbux, you... B-bitch. Desu."
>neetbabby tries to run away but trips
>working man beats the shit out of him
>girls continue ignoring him because he is valueless and can't work

Keep taunting us to fill the void, neetbabby! I'm happy to share my money with you, I know you need it more than I do!
>>
>>29696603

Being so triggered by how much you hate your life and your job that you literally post in every wagecuck thread. kys.
>>
File: smugwojakindexfinger.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakindexfinger.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29697021
This post of yours has nothing to do with mine. I think you meant to reply to someone else.
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 1280x800
>>29696988
>wagekek is called a pathetic slave
>realizes it's true
>cannot handle the fact that he's been duped by the shekelstiens
>writes a poor quality greentext that basically boils down to "you're ugly and weak and girls don't like you" rather than any legitimate criticism
>acts like this means he's won even though Wagies get BTFO daily on /r9k/

Enjoy the Assmad, wageslave
>>
File: 1467040994453.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1467040994453.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>>29696988
You can really smell the buttblastery in that post.

Remember: a happy worker is a productive worker. Otherwise Mr. Goldstein might have to fire you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.