[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a failed normie... I mean like I really tried but just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3
File: You have it worst but hey.png (77 KB, 784x1144) Image search: [Google]
You have it worst but hey.png
77 KB, 784x1144
I'm a failed normie... I mean like I really tried but just can't
> 18
> Fucked 2 prostitutes and a slut
> During a time I could have fucked 6 girls in a week
> Don't know what happened they all seems to ignore me after
> Every people I hang out with are succesful in what they're doing
> Some people think I'm a school-shooter material
> Had a girlfriend for 1 months in 18 years.
> I'm under probation because I hit a woman with a hammer after robbing her
> There is people who wants to kill me because I snapped their gold-chain
> Got crossed by brothers-in-law in a robbery
> Got crossed by a bro on jewels
> Got crossed by another bro on another robbery (this one got me under probation)
> Every time I'm drunk I want to stab them
> Shot somebody with a sawed-off shotgun because he disrecpected me in front of my friends and I knew if I did nothing everybody would mock me
> poor as fuck
> light-skin nigger liing in a ghetto
> Think I will go live in France to my studies currently living in the West Indies
>>
being 18 is the most normie shit ever, fuck off
>>
>>29695444
> I'm under probation because I hit a woman with a hammer after robbing her

What's the point of hitting someone AFTER you've already got their stuff? Do you just like hurting people?
>>
>>29695750
As I said, I failed
Dumbfuck you can't read AND understand in the same time ?
>>
>>29695774
I panicked it was the first time I robbed someone and she was screaming and I wanted her to shut the fuck up.
I don't like hurting people unless I'm really bored which is common
>>
>>29695444
>> Shot somebody with a sawed-off shotgun because he disrecpected me in front of my friends and I knew if I did nothing everybody would mock me

for sure you stupid nigger
>>
>shot someone with a sawed off shotgun
Jesus Christ what a normie, a robot would've used an AR-15 or a handgun.
>>
>>29695792
Sounds like pretty standard normie fare. Your own entertainment comes above all else. Boredom trumps empathy.
>>
>>29695810
Yeah in the West Indies it's hard to find an AR-15 I'm not amerifat, a handgun on the other hand... meh sawed-off cost around 120$ where I live so I just shot the guy and sold back the shotgun
>>
>>29695858
Boredom trumps empathy ?
Not sure I understood...
>>
>>29695865
west indies huh? Do you watch cricket? I love chris gayle and darren sammy
>>
>>29695865
Shot a guy and sold it back? I think that's actually pretty badass, dunno why. Sounds like some shit out of an old Fallout game.
>>
>>29695882
Actually I live in Guadeloupe
>>
>>29695900
Not really, just didn't want to have a gun in my house because I live with my parents and didn't want to waste my money so used it once and sold it back
>>
>>29695900
>>29695916
Plus, if the motherfucker I sold it to, got caught with he might be sentenced for my attempt murder so it's all good for me
>>
>>29695444
> light-skin nigger
Should have put that first so i didn't have to read through all this babble.
Go back to africa
>>
>>29695942
hurr durr im racist durr durr
Dude I live in a old-colony so I'm already home
>>
>>29695954
How is it racist? You act in a stereotypical way. You're an actual thug nigger who robs people and lacks empathy.
The only thing that sets you apart is that you're smart enough to use a computer.
>>
>>29695444
Let me guess
You're rocking Lacoste,gold jewels,dreadlocks and you have a stunt or a second-hand car even though you don't have the right to drive ?
>>
>>29696105
I should have called you during my youth to feed me. Next time I will have to buy something I will call you to pay for me faggot
>>
>>29696164
What does hammering someone after you already robbed them have to do with feeding yourself you piece of shit
>>
>sex
>studies

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>29696131
Used to have a 13grams goldchain, 4 rings and my ears pierced, sold the rings and the ears and got jumped for my chain
I wish I could rock Lacoste but can't afford right now
Used to ride on a stunt yes, but wasn't mine and police took it because I had no papers for it because it was stolen
Currently letting my hairs grow to have dreadlocks yeah
You're carribean right ?
>>
>>29696180
Nothing, I actually wish I didn't hit her. To be honest not because I hurted the victim but because he gave me a ton-shit of problems with the justice
>>
Not even a failed normie, just someone acting like a nigger.
>>
>>29696164
Get. A. Job.

Don't steal, you subhuman scum.
>>
>>29696208
way to drive his point home

you really are a piece of shit
>>
>>29696216
From what I see on this boards, if I had the opportunity you all had I would have suceed where you all failed. Maybe it's better to be a nigger than a robot
>>29696244
I had a job when I robbed her, just wanted more money. I used to job because I was still in highscool, steal and sell few things like firearms or ecstasy in my highschool.
>>29696257
> nihilism
>>
>>29696318
nothing to do with nihilism, it has to do with you being the physical manifestation of the concept of a nigger

egocentric with a lack of empathy, zero foresight and a propensity to violence and crime with a victim complex to boot

in short, a real piece of shit
>>
>>29696193
I lived in Guadeloupe for 5 years but I'm from Paris.
Carribean thugs are the worst. When I lived there they shot a 15 years got killed because he stepped on the shoe of a bad boy
For those who don't know what French West Indies thug looks like here
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o4o0n1LTT8
>>
>>29696373
While niggers are obviously of a low type, you have to wonder: what superiority does the degenerate type of white man (the homosexual, the feminist, the communist) enjoy over such specimens?

It could even be argued that the negroes featured in this video are fulfilling what limited potential they have to a far greater extent than many whites. Consider many of the posters on this board, for example.
>>
>>29696364
Jokes on you, I will soon study law in France and if it bores me or I fail I will pass the national test for being police.
With all the shit I did before I can still go to police. And if I do God knows how corrupt I will be
>>
>>29696373
Haha, almost got killed in the showcase of this rapper
But still regret nothing it was dope
>>
>>29696438
and again reinforcing the point

I don't particularly care, I don't live in france or anywhere you would be likely to waste the oxygen of
>>
>>29696373
Btw I think I'm closer to this
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLaONCpdWA
than the kind of people of nigga in the clip you showed
>>
>>29696485
To be honest with you, I don't give a fuck about what you think. I know that what I'm doing will lead me to death or jail. I would rather pick death because prison seems really boring.
>>
I guess I'm a failed Chad then
>>
>>29695444
TSM! TSM! TSM! TSM! TSM! TSM! TSM!
>>
>>29695444
youre not a failed normie, youre just trash
>>
>>29695444
tbrqh it is better to kill yourself nigger
>>
>>29696607
yeah but I got trips.
>>
File: 7834678r3grf8.jpg (13 KB, 230x325) Image search: [Google]
7834678r3grf8.jpg
13 KB, 230x325
>>29696438
You wont be studying shit. You are subhuman and a criminal. Even on the slight chance you did actually get into law school (yea right lol) who would want a thug representing them?
No one.
And forget about about the police unless you are planning on getting shot by them. >>29696547
>I know that what I'm doing will lead me to death or jail
What happened to law school or the police force? You dropped them high hopes pretty quick boy.
>I would rather pick death because prison seems really boring.
Good you can start by taking the same hammer you robbed that chick with and smash in what little monkeys brains you have.
>>
>france letting you in while you're on probation

not happening
>>
>>29696658
Might be a monkey but I will be a rich monkey for all I care
>>
Degage de mon pays sale sous race de negro de merde.
>>
>>29696683
>I will be a rich monkey for all I care
To be this young and naive again.
Well you better get your ass down to job agency and start looking for a job then. Good luck being on probation.
Your best chance of making any more than what the welfare pays you is becoming a rent boy, but that wont happen in France son.
>>
>>29696683
how do you plan on getting rich?

any person with half of brain that spends just a little time observing you will realise you're a shitty person and won't want to deal with you

why do you think the girls ignore you? why do you think you got crossed?

and I'm curious, what made you this way? is it genetic?
>>
>>29696662
France loves niggers. They can't get enough of them. Being on probation might help him. Apply for asylum or something.

Sorry frenchies.
>>
>>29696373
didnt expect reading on /r9k would make me more racist. thx m8
>>
guys this is bait
no one can possibly be this stupid
>>
>>29696683
Yeah nigga. Get rich or die trying. Gonna live in a big house in the good part of town but still stay down-to-earth by hanging with ya homies.
>>
>>29696662
To explain you
<I hammered the woman and stole her son when I was 15
>I had good grades the department was full of criminals the only prison was full so they didn't really care
>You don't understand how it is where I live police are really useless
>So I wait 27 hours in cell then
>go see the judge for children he tells me not good boi you have a bright future you're smart blabla
>dont care just cant wait to sell what I stole
> Tell me if I respect my probation and dont get caught again no record
> Its been 3 years still haven't been judged
> Ony waiting for this to happen
>>
>>29696789
if he is mullato? such people exist, but didnt know they were able to operate a computer
>>
>>29696758
Guadeloupe is known for his cocaine. Going to make it pass the border to France until I get caught or killed. This is why I want to be in the police it will be easier
>>
File: 1464267750455g34if3f4gb.jpg (38 KB, 354x368) Image search: [Google]
1464267750455g34if3f4gb.jpg
38 KB, 354x368
>>29696816
Tell us how you are going to get rich tough guy.
>>
>>29696854
and I don't sling cocaine. I will still have my "wage cuck" which is acceptable because police got 40% + money where I live because it's seen as the most dangerous department of France
>>
>>29695444

>Think I will go live in France

God I hope FN wins before that happens
>>
>>29696858
How did CJ in GTA:SA get rich?
>>
>>29696876
Did you forget about this part:
>I hammered the woman and stole her son when I was 15

What makes you think the police are going to accept you?
>>
>>29696826
oh shit i didnt realize he was a nigger.

yeah hes trash. mods pls ban the nigger
>>
>>29696897
R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
>>
>>29696884
Meh don't care won't change anything to me
>>29696897
not talking about millions just something to be comfy
>>
>>29695444
You realize that you committed
> attempt murder
> Firearms trafic
> Drugs trafic
> Armed robbery
> Recel
and you're only 18 ? And you think you can become a policeman ? baka senpai
>>
>>29697100
Yup or a lawyer
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.