[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my only robot friend from high school is getitng into music,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
my only robot friend from high school is getitng into music, has a pretty good set up in his garage, hes spent like 20 k on equipment

hes kind of cringe tho, funny to watch him make music, should i be a yes men and tell him hes trash or just support him?
>>
>>29695294
>hes spent like 20 k on equipment

That's a lot to spend on a home studio.
>>
>>29695312
hes well off, he doesnt really care of $
>>
>>29695328

Wow, lucky bastard. You should support him, at least he's trying.
>>
If he has money, why not suggest he takes lessons?
>>
Tell him to get good
>>
>>29695294
uh as a friend I'd help support him become good at music... Tell him he needs to improve and help him
>>
>>29695294
Convince him to go gay for you
>>
>>29695294
Tell him in a nice way you don't like his music, and why.

I make music and I really want people to be brutally honest with me tbqhm8
>>
>>29695294
Whenever i'm able to get friends, it's always the cringe people. I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>29695506
same
>tfw your best friend in hs was a massive stoner even though you straight edge af
>>
>>29695506
We cant deny it anymore, that means we're cringe people too
>>
>>29695294
as someone who produces music, its best to be honest
>>
>>29695294
If you're his friend you'll encourage him to do what he wants.

Making music is good for you even if you don't make "good" music, and perhaps you can piggyback on this opportunity and make use of his home studio to record stuff of your own.

Shit, start a band or an art collective or something y' dingus.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.