[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this guy popular and why do fedora-wearers follow him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fedora.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
why is this guy popular and why do fedora-wearers follow him? i watched a few videos and cringed as fuck, he's literally regurgitating opinions of the average normiecuck
>>
i do not know who that is, he looks familiar though
>>
most fedora-wearers I actually met in reallive were reddit-tier guys who identify as communists desu
>>
he unironically believes in the illuminati, there is no point interacting with these people
>>
is that whiteboy7thst?
>>
>>29695124
Naw normies would hate this guy. Every normie I know is an ultra liberal whose political opinion is "Dude, we should, like, just all get along bro" and hate Donald Trump. This guy is pretty based but he suffers from having a babyface so it's hard to take him seriously
>>
>>29695436
the edgy normiecucks think like this babyfaced fuck.
>>
>>29695471
I don't know a single normalfag millennial who is anything close to conservative. I've literally never met one who wasn't a LE TRUMP IS HITLER XD KLEGALIZE WEED XD retard. You must be in your 40's or something
>>
>>29695366
>Stand outside the Bilderberg groups meeting place.
>Get hauled away in police vans and have your belongings confiscated
>For just standing outside the general direction of a private meeting place.
>>
File: 1451624720285.jpg (290 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
1451624720285.jpg
290 KB, 800x527
>>29695516
maybe he doesn't live in the 'west'

because there's no way that that's what the average 'normal' thinks.

the political atmosphere of the west is dominated by the 'progressives', it permeates throughout every facet of 'millennial' culture.
>>
Not many are currently willing to openly voice their opinions if they go against political correctness. Questionable right wing characters are currently capitalizing on this and I guess his cockiness is appealing to guys who want to become more "manly".
>>
>>29695124
What are you talking about, this guy is based as fuck. Most normies would hate him
>>
>>29695124
what the fuck are you talking about
do you even know what "normie" means
>>
>>29695166
This. It's the same morons who wear vidya gear and are fat as fuck.
>>
>>29695124
he's cute tbqchwyf
>>
Yeah. where I live his videos would be called extreme right wing
>>
>>29695124

Paul Joseph Watson is based

Also you must be really detached from reality to think most of the shit he says is normie tier. Normies default to being liberals and he isn't very liberal in the modern sense
>>
>>29696365
we are seriously fucked when the people who remember the war have all died out. Millennials are literally lambs to the brainwashing slaughter.
>>
>>29695124
There's something really odd about the way this guy speaks.
Do you guys think he's a virgin?
>>
>all these retards ITT regurgitating opinions of a retard
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.