[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I present to you ladies and gentleman... The most magnificent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: elliotrodgerface.jpg (138 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgerface.jpg
138 KB, 1000x665
I present to you ladies and gentleman...

The most magnificent
The most Supreme
The most divine

Elliot Rodger
>>
>>29695095
well presented
>>
the most secretly homo

the most closeted cuck

the most likely to have been a trap if he didn't do the world a favor and kill himself

cool hero you look up to bro!!!!
>>
>>29695095
>Literally so insecure and hated himself so much that he fabricated an entire new reality where they was a conspiracy against him and he was a supreme being in this reality. I wouldn't say that was narcissism, just extreme psychosis left unchecked by his autism and isolation.
>>
does anyone else have fantasies about saving him? nothing homoerotic just like, noticing him always alone and maybe coming up to play a game of basketball with him one day.
Slowly build up a friendship and redpill him on women, life etc. Show him yes it's bullshit but they don't owe us anything. We could do pranks on girls to make them feel like shit AND build our confidence. We'd be the best of friends and he'd never end up killing anyone cause I set him right.
>>
>>29697004
i think saving him as a friend was not possible. he did have a few friends but he gradually alienated himself from them. there wasn't much you could've done.
>>
>>29695095
Don't forget to bow deeply.
>>
>>29696938
get out you normie beta cuck
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29697147
At least he could have gotten a shout-out in My Twisted World.
>>
This guy was rich, was decently good looking (not ugly by any means). Still was a butthurt virgin. Why? Was he a complete dick or something?
>>
Yeah, no.

Dylan and Eric permanently changed America's cultural and educational landscape. They ushered in the new millennium.

Cho was a poet who rid the world of 30 chads and stacies.

Eliot was a failure. He killed his roommates, didn't bring a crowbar or have a real plan to get into the sorority house, shot a couple stacies outside, and then crashed his car. I doubt anyone will remember him a decade from now.
>>
Elliot was such a dumb faggot.
>>
>>29698107
He was a sperg and completely convinced he was perfect in every way. He probably treated people like shit and then wondered why women were not throwing themselves at him.
>>
File: 1337901419002.jpg (40 KB, 356x354) Image search: [Google]
1337901419002.jpg
40 KB, 356x354
>>29698245

This.

Yet another guy wondering why he's single when he has no hobbies outside of vidya and doesn't talk to grils.
>>
>>29698245
Don't "bad boys" actually treat other people like shit yet still women flock to them?
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1138x779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1138x779
>>29695095
Who will play the supreme gentleman in his inevitable biopic?
>>
>>29697004
I once thought about saving him by pulling him out of his BMW on that golf course and beat him up until he stopped being such a cucked pussy.
>>
>>29698330
>you will never play the protagonist in a film about a school shooting
>>
>>29698293
Yes but you need confidence for that and less autism. Elliot was just an autistic manchild
>>
>>29698293

The thing is when you see some Chad playfully shoving a girl and poking fun at her, or when he's ignoring her texts and calls, the difference between him and some autistic League of Legends player is he's spent time building rapport with her and demonstrating his value.
>>
>>29698293
There's a difference between being a complete dick to people and acting like a bad boy. Girls don't go out with complete dicks because they're complete dicks and they hate people like that as much as we do. Girls like bad boys because they're exciting. A bad boy is almost never a nice person, but the not being nice isn't the reason girls like him.
>>
File: donnie-main.jpg (237 KB, 1445x878) Image search: [Google]
donnie-main.jpg
237 KB, 1445x878
>>29698330

Does Jake Gyllenhaal have a son?

Hard to see them digging up an actual Hapa to play the role.
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjM0MDU3MzYwOTA4.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjM0MDU3MzYwOTA4.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>29698330
Tobey Maguire is pretty good at playing a whiny cunt
>>
>>29698379
>you will never play the protagonist in a school shooting
ftfy
>>
>>29700082
well fixed
>>
>>29695095
one of the most forgettable meme shooters
>>
>>29700776
>forgettable
We need to make sure this won't happen.
>>
>Elliot 'crybaby' Rodgers
>6 kills
>Omar 'Taking the AR to the Gay bar' Mateen
>50 kills, set the American high-score
why was Elliot's powerlevel so low?
>>
>>29700921
Because he was sick in April and had to postpone the Day of Retribution. Also, door. Also also, Memorial Day (less targets than on a normal weekend).
>>
>>29700921
he didn't use an ar, dipshit
>>
Why does [r9k] celebrate a failed normie?

Why does [r9k] celebrate a failed shooter?

Why does [r9k] celebrate a manlet?
>>
>>29695095
>People on this board idolize a fag who killed three asian robots and two ugly girls instead of doing a massacre on a Sorority because the door was closed
What a joke.
His stories about splashing normies with juice are amusing tho
>>
>>29702401

Who cares if he killed Asian roommates, they deserved it according to the holy scriptures
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.