[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
TFW you get insanely lucky and get a gf.
>TFW she's a used up slut and you thought she was "the one".

Please vent any frustrations robots. Feel like no one else can understand me like r9k can.
>>
Men like sex so she gave them sex. Our society teaches women to be whores now. If you were a woman you'd prob be a whore also.
>>
>>29694751
only high status individuals can expect to get virgin females, wasting quality females on robots is degenerate.
>>
File: 1464180138272.jpg (57 KB, 540x508) Image search: [Google]
1464180138272.jpg
57 KB, 540x508
>>29694751
dont worry man, everything should be fine, just treat her right. OR FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND VENT YOURSELF OUT LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but then again thats ur choice
>>
>LDR
>Ask parents if i can visit
>They say yes
>Gf mentions her dad had a talk with her
>Asks her if I'm gonna date her seriously and says no more internet boys
>Find out she's whored out to dozens of guys and met up with a couple
Of them to give them BJs
>Feel like trash. Feel like just another "internet boy"

I'm about to just go home and shoot my brains out I thought this was a lucky miracle that would make me feel better. Getting a gf was the one thing I wanted and it turns out it's fucking shit. Thanks if you read this because I have 0 friends to talk to about anything.
>>
>>29694907
bro that sounds like shit.
dw, I feel with you
>>
I really didn't want to invade her privacy like an autist but I did. Saw some Google searches of
>Loser bf
>[Exs name and city he lives in]
>can't stop thinking about exs name
>Annoying bf
I guess she's still in love and I'm being used like a dildo. I have a 7 inch cock and she's only with because I fuck her good. At least her exs cock was small as fuck otherwise I would've just killed.myself sooner :3+3(82)# fuckk
>>
I love you guys because there's no where else like this. I hope you all can find a way to be happy. I believe in you all. There's always at least one thing that will make you happy even if it's hard to find. I give up though there's nothing here for me. I'm out :( im gonna buy a cheap shotgun and just blow my brains out. Hope at least a few of you can find true love.
>>
File: 1467204169161.jpg (20 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
1467204169161.jpg
20 KB, 324x324
>>29695037
dont leave us robots, like you said,
>theres always atleast one thing that will make you happy even if it's hard to find.

trust me, you'll find it. Dont fret buddy.
I can tell youve been treated like shit, but dont worry. youre not alone
>>
>>29695037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe1wA1hAdd0

blast this and fly to a happier place
>>
>>29694990
>mandatory "norme get out reee" etc etc post
>>
>co worker gets a divorce
>she and I hook up
>virgin tight pussy
>insane bj skills
>swallowed
>only fucked one time
>she turned into a big whore
>travelled across states to fuck guys she met on tinder and shit
>moved to Alaska with some cuck she's dating to mine gold.
>>
>>29695101
Why is Carpenter Brut so god-tier for dying? I just posted 347 Midnight Demons in the shooting soundtrack thread.
>>
>>29694751
That's the best a robot can ever hope for.

Leave the game, bro. Get a simple job, enough to sustain yourself, and then lose yourself in your hobbies and escapism.
>>
>>29695967
idk, but i was in that thread too.
;)

the leon poster
>>
>>29694778
underrated toast
orignial tbqfh
>>
>>29695934
Society tells them to be whores so they leap on the carousel when they get the chance then regret it and try to get a relationship. But no one will accept them after being such a slut. No one except those with no other options. So they get together and live in misery.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.