[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>(now ex) gfs dog bit my hand and doctors here are required
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>(now ex) gfs dog bit my hand and doctors here are required to report animal bites to police
>gf broke up with me because by me seeking medical attention her dog might get taken away
>stupid fucking mutt didn't get my fapping hand

/devilish general/
>>
fukken do it, I hate dogs, put that shit to sleep
>>
>>29694694
>on /r9k/
>mention gf
ABSOLUTELY SATANIC
>>
>>29694694

Wow, fuck her. Your injury being taken care of is more important than her shit dog.
>>
>>29694731
>I'm the bad guy for being bitten by her unruly dog

hope they euthanize that mongrel. better than what I wanted to do to it. hint it would involve steel toed boots to the face
>>
>>29694694
Make sure the dog gets put down.
Pet cucks are incredibly self absorbed pathetic people. Destroy her shitty dog.
>>
>>29694775
>tfw she tried to apologize to me and get back together after the cops called her to talk about the attack when 15 minutes before she was calling me evil and bad and a horrible person and we're done and saying I'm trying to get her in trouble and get her dog taken away

too little too late bitch
control your dog or face the consequences

I guess this is what being victim-shamed is? I did nothing to provoke that dog.
>>
my right hand is too fucked up to go to work for a few days and I lost my gf because of this but at least I fap with muh left hand and that fucking animal is getting the hammer dropped on its ass big time
>>
>>29694876
Roastie got roasted, kek
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.