[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let your teenage daughter dress like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: coal.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
coal.jpg
128 KB, 1080x1080
Would you let your teenage daughter dress like this?
>>
File: 8a8ivjE.jpg (61 KB, 670x502) Image search: [Google]
8a8ivjE.jpg
61 KB, 670x502
I wouldn't have daughters
>>
>>29694416
She's not even teenager
>>
if my daughter looked like that then who did i fuck
>>
>>29694445
There is the look of a man whose soul is being destroyed as he watches his daughters turn into sluts
>>
>>29694416
What's the photo from and where is it?
>>
Would you let your teenage son dress like that?
>>
If my daughter looked like that I would marry her desu
>>
I would encourage her to dress to emphasise her booty so she can pick up black boyfriends.
>>
>not raising your daughter in isolation and teaching her to be your personal fuck slave
>>
>>29694416
Seriously who is this familio
>>
>>29694416
I would let her dress like that, for ME ONLY. Nobody else.

I would touch her puspus.
>>
File: bloodyhell.jpg (747 KB, 1280x1847) Image search: [Google]
bloodyhell.jpg
747 KB, 1280x1847
ITS SARAH FUCKING SNYDER

KNOW YOUR NORMIES

thankfully i'm out this bitch of a chan
>>
>>29694480
Pitty
>>
>adopt white baby girl
>from the age of 6 months, begin rigorous education
>can fully read and write by 5
>educated in fine arts by 7
>raise her on Christian morals and keep her pure from the tainted western culture of today
>by 10 she is fully educated in basic and intermediate mathematics.
>final course. The ability to mingle with the common people
>send her to high school to learn how to deal with the masses
>comes back with the ability of munipulating normies
>converts the masses of women to Christian morals and embracing femininity and kindness
>grows up to leave a legacy on this world with amass fortune and knowledge
This is how we contribute to this world robots. This is how we will find meaning in life
>>
>>29694878
>implying you can adopt as a single man
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 261x159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 261x159
>>29694996
Wait, you can't?
>>
>>29694416
My brother let's his stepdaughter dress like this, but only at home
>>
>>29695008
Not unless you live in a third world country (not counting America)
>>
Only on my birthday.
>>
>>29694508
From the projects and the bridge in the background, I'd say it's the southeast side of manhattan. The white building in the background seems to be the Verizon building. To see it from that angle and height she would have to be at the highrise on the intersection of Beekman st. and William st.
>>
>>29695277
Very astute of you my dude
>>
>>29695277
Right you are.
Here's 52nd floor so probably at or just below that.
>>
>>29694416

>will smiths son is fucking this
>>
>>29695394
Look at that, same railings. Can't be the chase building then, which is the only alternative for getting that particular view.
>>
>>29694416

I'd secretly like it
>>
>yfw be cute young girl and get your photo taken in Manhattan high rises
>>
>>29695454
>ywn
what I meant of course
>>
>>29694416
That pictures hot as fuck
>>
I'm too busy to check my daughter, fuck off, I give her money and food and a house, it's enough stuff!
>>
>>29694878
>send her to high school
>Tyrone tears her hymen that very day
>Chad and Brad spitroast her within the week
>that weekend she steals your credit card to buy Gucci bags, slutty lingerie, gstrings and miniskirts
>she wants an iPhone
>finds out she's pregnant by the end of the month
>you get to watch as your pride and joy degenerates into a single mom roastie slut
>you get to hear a new guy plunging his dick into her every night
>the baby comes out black and has FAS because she turned out to be drinking and doing drugs while pregnant
>you're stuck raising DeShawn while she continues to sleep around because she "needs to find herself" and isn't ready to settle down yet
Welcome back to reality anon
>>
>>29695588
I prefer this one desu
>>
>>29695588
>implying I wouldn't give her daily hymen checks
>implying I wouldn't install the fear of cutting off her tits if she dares has any relationships with plebeians
>>
File: 1466279950883.jpg (181 KB, 1453x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466279950883.jpg
181 KB, 1453x2000
>>29695622
What if she tells someone anon?

You can't protect her from degeneracy, all you can do is hope for the best. There are girls in highschool that turn into sluts and there are girls that turn into respectable women.

In the end instilling within her morals and values is what will keep her off my dick.
>>
>>29695670
>check her hymen during sleep
Also I stated I have her on strong Christian morals. Maybe I should inject education on the social and psychological behaviour of the masses into her head as a wall of protection from the idiocy of society
>>
>>29695622
>she only does anal at first
>eventually reports you to CPS and gets you jailed for child molestation
>follow up with >>29695588
>but instead of you raising the kid she pussy traps Eugene while continuing to do drugs, sleep around and live off his money
>bad end
>>
>>29695719
If she doesn't know you're creeping on her she'll just do it anyway. Not to mention that peer pressure, social norms and Chad's purple python are the three strongest controls of a woman's behavior so no amount of your brainwashing will overcome that.
Step up senpai, and learn how women actually operate.
>>
>>29695670

just dont divorce her mother, that simple
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>29694416
Yes.
Because I'd probably want to fuck her.
>>
>>29695802
There has to be a way, anon. I may need to put the idea that she is superior to the plebs but doing so is likely give her some form of entitlement so it's a bit tricky. I might get some inside guys to monitor her schooling
>>
>>29694416
Don't really have a choice, if you're living there. Maybe if you converted to Orthodox Judaism? Even then, she'd probably still be doing it behind your back.

Maybe you could move upstate like those Hasidic people did. Yeah. Move upstate.
>>
>>29695876
>your inside guy is Chad
>yeah bruh, she totally wasn't riding much dick last night! She totally still a virgin

>your inside guy is Eugene
>Chad beats the shit out of him and this makes your daughter even more moist
>>
>>29695817
>50% of marriages end in divorce
>70% of divorces are initiated by women
Jus bee faithful :)
>>
>>29694416
only if I get to fuck her
>>
>>29695912
>gps track everything on her, don't tell inside guy
>make sure inside guy is close friend of mine, make him pretty much invisible to her
>if anything, he reports it to me immediately, no action is to be taken without my call
>>
>>29694416
I wouldn't pay for clothes like that. If she gets a job and buys them on her own idgaf.
>>
>>29695985
>If she gets a job and buys them on her own idgaf

Oh I'm sure plenty of people will be getting all sorts of jobs, probably not the kind you're thinking of though
>>
At a certain age they have the freedom to make their own decisions. If you raised them well and were a good role model they'll make wiser decision.

If you forbid someone to do something that's not going to get rid of the urge, in fact it will make it greater.
>>
>>29696001
I literally wouldn't care if I had a daughter and she turned tricks. Women are whores, the ones who ask for payment up front are just the honest ones.
>>
i'm not raising a spoiled brat, so no, she wouldn't dress like that.
humans born of money aren't human, they're degenerate and unnatural.
>>
>>29694416

well if she looked like that, she wouldn't be dressed a lot of the time would she ?
>>
>>29694416
Yeah because I'm a literal cuckold, it would be hot as fuck to see your daughter get smashed by a nigger in your own house
>>
>>29695133
Or Australia. Or any country I can think of, there's no laws against it. It's hard to adopt as a single person in general though, they generally like two parent families.
>>
>>29694416
i want a dyke daughter honestly
at least a tomboy
>>
>>29696401
to actually answer the question my daughter if likely to look like a typical Brazilian girl so sure she can dress any way she wants
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.