[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just cast me into the sea. I'm done.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 0fa.jpg (21 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
21 KB, 680x510
Just cast me into the sea.
I'm done.
>>
said the fishing line after I put bait on it
>>
>>29694111
checking that we are in a boat
>>
Return to the moon,
I'm tired.
>>
lay me in the ground

im too weak to see any more
>>
Stuff me in a blender

My conscience shakes
>>
>>29694101
I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you
>>
>>29694184
the gaze up to the magical disk in the sky may of been the feel that invented the wheel but we are in the boat that hides a bumping solitude of deep nothingness, but at night the navigation the sevens sea are broken by the wheel in the sky
>>
>>29694290
I don't get it, but I like it.
>>
>>29694462
some stone age guy is relaxing after raping a stone age woman and looks up at the moon the round shape of the luna light in the sky moves as the screams of trying to sow his seed fade out
>>
>>29694101
im goin back to saturn, someone wanna come?
>>
>>29694523
As a plan it had the dreams that flew on tops of tree and soared into the abyss just to see it was real to me as I laid on the top bunk, built because my mirandering imagination took the physical me wandering swell sometimes play pluto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvcLJ38EdM0
>>
erase me like a hard drive full of trash and memes
I'm ready
>>
>>29694756
8/10 desu desu blox
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.