[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't feel romance or love anymore, What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1467502056004.jpg (88 KB, 640x558) Image search: [Google]
1467502056004.jpg
88 KB, 640x558
I can't feel romance or love anymore,
What should I do?
>be 17
>want to become a sociopath because I thought becoming a sociopath would pull me out of my neet misery
>I wanted charisma, charm, assertiveness and masculinity. I had anxiety so I thought becoming a sociopath would remove that aswell.
>spend year hardening myself, imagining myself doing horrible things to try and harden myself.
>now I realized that what the fuck I was doing was insane but its way too late, i can't feel romance anymore nor love for that matter.
>barely any emotion left, my brain is resisting trying to go back to normal.
>no assertiveness, no masculinity only narcissism.
I can see why people go insane now, I'm posting here because reddit might think I'm trolling and I don't have any friends i trust nor a therapist.
Should I hang myself and end the misery?
>>
Forgot to mention I'm 18 now
>>
Does anybody care?
>>
>>29694139
I care. Its incredibly interesting what you've managed to do, but Im afraid I cant be of any help sorry. I too am curious to see what can be done though....
>>
>>29694188
I'm my sure, I want to feel human again.
If it doesn't work I'd have no problem killing myself
>>
>>29694139
no we don't care
yes kill yourself
>babbys first existential crisis
shut up and lurk.
or better yet leave this website and never come back. I'm saying this for your own good, son.
>>
>>29694225
*not
A.uto.correc.t failed me
>>
>>29694227
I've had plenty of crisis' before, this happens to be the worst one yet.
Please be more considerate, I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a massive autistic it's just, I don't have anyone else to turn to.
>>
>>29694227
I've been lurking
>>
You're lurking the wrong place. Go lurk around normal people. Without pretending you're a dark demon in the shadows with no soul and no love. Instead of pretending to be darkness lord for a year, pretend to be a normal person for a year. Everything will be normal before you know it. Do not come to this board again
>>
>>29694258
>>29694369
not enough crisises and not enough lurking. you have much to learn. but you will find no answers from the likes of us.
>>
>>29694472
Thanks,
I'm not pretending as much as it seems like it is, the mind is malleable which gives me hope.
>>
>>29694524
YOU WILL FIND NO HOPE HERE
LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN
>>
romance is a meme
it only exists to brainwash us into acting against our self interest
>>
>>29694066
You have been infiltrated by demonic spirits.

DEMONIC SPIRITS, INVITED IN, WILL COME.

I believe everyone afflicted INVITES DARK MONSTERS to their home.

INTERDIMENSIONALS are monstrous.

Listen to heartening European music to expel the forces which have surrounded you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI
>>
>imagining myself doing horrible things to try and harden myself
THIS HAS STRIPPED YOU OF HUMANITY OP?
>>
This is now a gore thread. Post people doing horrible things to harden OP ;);)
>>
>>29694718
I will post heartening European music to revive OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lMcZDho2UY

I declare eternal war on all satanists.

I declare eternal war on the undead.

I declare eternal war on all interdimensionals.

You little swine!
>>
Back when i was in primary school(1-4th grade) i had no friends, my parents weren't home most of the time, but when they were home, they abused me emotionally, sometimes they beat me and even if i did good academically, I WOULD STILL BE GROUNDED BECAUSE IT WASN'T ENOUGH. i sat in my bed all day, alone and cried(this continued till i moved out in high school)
>imagining myself doing horrible things to try and harden myself
AND THIS HAS STRIPPED YOU OF HUMANITY, WHAT ABOUT ME?
>>
>>29694066
I did the same as you op. I cant even believe somebody else did this.
Stop struggling against what you started.
Narcissism is extremely powerful. The assertiveness will come eventually. Keep thinking, see through the illusions of society. Lay of dualistic thinking.
>>
>>29694472
This person is extremely right
Source: I was like you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.