[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that the most evil people...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 8u7utyut.jpg (27 KB, 352x520) Image search: [Google]
8u7utyut.jpg
27 KB, 352x520
Are Atheists?

>Mussolini regarded his time at a religious boarding school as punishment, compared the experience to hell, and "once refused to go to morning Mass and had to be dragged there by force."[167]

>Mussolini would become anti-clerical like his father. As a young man, he "proclaimed himself to be an atheist[168] and several times tried to shock an audience by calling on God to strike him dead."[166] He believed that science had proven there was no god, and that the historical Jesus was ignorant and mad. He considered religion a disease of the psyche, and accused Christianity of promoting resignation and cowardice.[166]

>Mussolini made vitriolic attacks against Christianity and the Catholic Church, which he accompanied with provocative remarks about the consecrated host, and about a love affair between Christ and Mary Magdalene.[171]
>>
>This situation was resolved on 11 February 1929, when the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and the Kingdom of Italy was signed by Prime Minister and Head of Government Benito Mussolini on behalf of King Victor Emmanuel III and by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri for Pope Pius XI.[8][9][22] The treaty, which became effective on 7 June 1929, established the independent state of Vatican City and reaffirmed the special status of Catholicism in Italy.[23]
>>
Because being evil requires a level of intelligence, and rejection of status quo. Religions like those were literally created to stop stupid people doing bad shit.
>>
>>29693971
That was for propaganda purposes. He remained an Atheist until the day that he died.
>>
>>29693996
The church had the power to make it necessary for propaganda and basically used fascism as a tool for its own gain. They didn't want workers to organise so that the clergy could keep their special privileges, they killed Francisco Ferrer in Spain and supported fascism there for the same reasons.
>>
>>29693952
>Mussolini
>Evil
>Implying he wasn't the hero we needed
>>
>>29694759
VINCERE
I
N
C
E
R
E
>>
>>29693952
>mussolini
>evil

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>29693996
Isn't the Latheran Pact a shining example of how religion is an amazing tool for evil people?
>>
>>29693952
Hitler was christian. Dylan roof was christian. Osama was muslim. Jewish powerful people are jewish.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 526x526
>>29694759
>>29695107
Sup /pol/ how ya doin
>>
>>29693952
Because you need to be able to think extremely independently and abstractly to have a rational concept of morality without religion which most people can't and/or don't do.
>>
>>29695279
never thought about it this, really makes you think huh. but yeah this seems pretty right.
>>
>>29695252
As a Christian myself and a big fan of the Austrian Painter, I'm sorry to inform you that Hitler was not a Christian. All Christianity was done for propaganda proposes.

>>29693952
Using Mussolini as an example of an "evil person" doesn't make you look very intelligent.
>>
>>29695375
Well, no one actually know which one was propos which one wasn't.
>>
>>29695375
>I'm a christian (since the politics board of an anime website told me) but I support war criminals (since the politics board of an anime website told me)

truly pathetic
>>
Without God, there is no morality or reason to not be evil.
>>
File: Lenin & Stalin.jpg (667 KB, 1500x970) Image search: [Google]
Lenin & Stalin.jpg
667 KB, 1500x970
>>29693952
Yeah, evil people like Mussolini were atheists, but there were also good atheists like Lenin and Stalin.
>>
>>29693952
>Mussolini
>evil
>>
>>29695429
I don't think I found my faith or ideology through a "politics board of an anime website".
>>
>>29695496
but the sorry fact is that you did
>>
>>29695503
That's where you're wrong, bucko.
>>
>>29695437
Nowadays religious morality are considered as social norms that you don't need to be religious to be a good person.
>>
File: ussrSOGOOD.png (19 KB, 428x454) Image search: [Google]
ussrSOGOOD.png
19 KB, 428x454
>>29695459
Hmm so good.
>>
What did he personally do that was so evil?
>>
>>29694759
>>29695107

He was lynched like the fascist sack of shit he was
Go back to hiding in the sewers you degenerates
>>
>>29693952
>evil
The biggest meme of all
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.