[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cant think of title
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1467538281297.jpg (23 KB, 370x374) Image search: [Google]
1467538281297.jpg
23 KB, 370x374
So beginning this year I met a girl in my graphic design class. I honestly wasnt really interested at first, I did acknowledge she was really pretty and attractive however, Shes a huge fucking weeaboo even if she doesnt want to admit it.

I added her on steam and we talk all the time, not only is she the only girl that goes out of her way to talk to me shes probably the only person in general who does. I feel like she genuinely gives a fuck about me and shes always looking after me.

The thing is though she has a boyfriend, which is a given but I dont want to cuck this guy, because he seems like a nice guy. even if he'd turn out to be an asshole im above doing that kind of thing.

Am i oneitising too hard? Should I get over myself?
>>
>>29693864

sounds like youre the cuck desu
>>
>>29693879
I am.
the thing is while i know she doesn't like me sometimes I feel like she does if not briefly
>>
>>29693899
remember remember
alpha fucks beta bucks
always original
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.