[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best of /r9k/ thread. some of you guys are alright and make some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Best of /r9k/ thread. some of you guys are alright and make some good posts. lets see em
>>
File: best.png (65 KB, 891x219) Image search: [Google]
best.png
65 KB, 891x219
really takes me back
>>
File: 1465159147216s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465159147216s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>29693737

Except that analysis is garbage. Elliot was a narcissist, plain and simple--- it's not something cooked up by the media. His manifesto is also mostly persecution based fantasies. Go ahead. Read it. Narcissists have a distinct lack of humor and imagination, and you can see the repetition of aforementioned things in his manifesto-- Elliot wasn't one of us, and he never will be. Narcissists are usually the ones doing the bullying, Many of us here know all too well what it's like to be excluded and treated cruelly.
In short, You're an idiot if you think that's good content.
>>
People with avoidant personality disorder, which tons of people have on here, and narcissists both get hurt and feel rejected very easily by others. It's very easy to make both upset and they both secretly have abysmally low self-esteem. That's probably why so many avoidant robots identify with a legit narcissist and see some of themselves in him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uall0OQxU74
>>
>>29693949
I don't understand why it has to be one or the other. Everything in that screencap could be true (which it mostly is as verified by his manifesto, though open to interpretation) and he could still be a narcissist along with that.
>>
File: elliotbaby.png (35 KB, 1320x164) Image search: [Google]
elliotbaby.png
35 KB, 1320x164
>>29693737

praise Elliot.
>>
File: o7k2a.png (5 KB, 589x76) Image search: [Google]
o7k2a.png
5 KB, 589x76
This is how i view each and everyone on this board
>>
>>29694071

They wouldn't if they had ever met one, lol.

I'm avoidant precisely *because* of a few narcissists. I wonder if there are others like me? I'd be willing to bet there is.

We just want to be left alone. In peace.

we (avoidants) don't need to shoot someone indiscriminately so that we could get infamy somehow. It was nothing but an attention grab, my poor friend. That manifesto was his damage control.

>Oh, but I did this for a reason.
>Look at these injustices
>I keep on throwing drinks on people.

Any who would rally behind this man are poorly misinformed and incredibly naive. There are those of us here that withdrew from the world because we're the exact opposite.

Don't confuse yourself as having anything in common with this man.
>>
>>29694133

See, people place an awful lot of stock into the authenticity of elliot. But what you have to realize is that everything you know is wrong. Elliot was a bald-faced liar, about many things. It goes with the disorder.

Why then, should we believe anything he tells us? it's obvious that he's not concerned with truth, merely image. Only a fool takes a madman's word as absolute truth.

and I don't think you're a fool.
>>
>>29694352
>See, people place an awful lot of stock into the authenticity of elliot. But what you have to realize is that everything you know is wrong. Elliot was a bald-faced liar, about many things.

Absolutely not, since then everything he has said which could be fact checked, has proven to be correct.

I'm not saying 100.00% of everything he ever said was true, because that would apply to no one, but it's shocking how everything he has said so far has proven to be correct.
>>
>>29694390

Yah-ok-bud.

Just go on believing whatever shit manipulative psychopaths shovel at you, much good will it do you.
>>
>>29694407

Insulting me on a South African fruit picking forum isn't going to change my mind. I've done the research, everything he claims checks out to be true.
>>
>>29694269

I definitely don't identify with him, I was just saying that was probably why other people do.

The whole thing about feeling rejected all the time and wanting revenge for it.

But I agree, he has say more in common with a bully than a typical robot.
>>
>>29694450

Insulting you with sound advice? lol

Don't worry. You'll need it some day.
>>
>>29694504

Do you have any evidence or reason at all to assume he is a liar?
>>
>>29694522

Have you not been listening? he was a narcissistic psychopath.

Have you ever met one of those? I don't think you fully realize who it is you're defending.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.