[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
apathy, where did it go wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1451531201747s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1451531201747s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
why the fuck am i so apathetic about everything in life

> be me
> 19M, average life average guy with good grades and slightly shitty social life, with no imminent financial problems, probably the same as any uni student in early 20s
> year 2->3 in finance and working an intern in the summer
> have been in long and short relationships
> constantly have urge to fuck everything and be alone for a few days since i have no clue what the fuck i want

i just honestly have no clue why im so detached and hollow inside, the only difference i can spot is that my social circle is slightly smaller and i don't post anything on social media
>>
>>29693729
you have what the 14-15 year old of today wants and your still not happy

The feel is an empty ambition because you think you are safe and don't need to try. Do a three year plan or join the basement dwellers and wait for every thing to work out average
>>
>>29693729
Because that's not what you really want.
You need fulfilment, and this is not fulfilling, it's surviving. Join a church or something, do volunteer work.
>>
File: 1466425397993.jpg (1 MB, 730x4524) Image search: [Google]
1466425397993.jpg
1 MB, 730x4524
a few bug5 5amwitches
>>
https://youtu.be/FOrRwMw31Bk
>>
seagoogle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c-j19qn9V4
>>
>>29693967
but where do I get the motivation to do voluntary stuff when I constantly want people to fuck off
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.