[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point does it become a problem when you constantly read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1239759.jpg (150 KB, 652x482) Image search: [Google]
1239759.jpg
150 KB, 652x482
At what point does it become a problem when you constantly read and watch about school shootings and shooter(s)?
>>
>>29693508
it's just harmless edginess trust me
>>
If you're actually planning to do a shooting yourself, and are going out of your way to get the materials and plans necessary, then yes you have a problem.

Other than that, if you're good enough writer, thoughtful and articulate in your speak (though not entirely necessary), and can do meticulous research, you might have an academic career dedicated to studying mass shootings and murderers. And consider the shape and happenstance of the world right, even in first world countries like the US, that's pretty relevant career choice right now.
>>
File: hgfyy.jpg (88 KB, 288x380) Image search: [Google]
hgfyy.jpg
88 KB, 288x380
>>29693508
dont worry bro, we all have our vices
>>
>>29693508
>OMG GUISE I'M LIKE TOTALLY CRAZY!!!! xDDDDDD
>>
File: adam4.jpg (89 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
adam4.jpg
89 KB, 540x534
>>29693508
who are your faves???
>>
File: adamlanza2005.png (685 KB, 650x647) Image search: [Google]
adamlanza2005.png
685 KB, 650x647
>>29693826
shit, i was finally going to go to sleep and now this thread
>>
>>29693508
When you're in high school
After that why would you care about that place where everyone who hated you has gone away from it and has infected everything like a cockroach
>>
>>29693826
I've always had a strange interest in Dylan and Eric because of how their mutual hatred for their classmates drove them to commit something so heinous
>>
File: death stare.jpg (118 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
death stare.jpg
118 KB, 576x1024
>tfw no friend to shoot up normies with
>>
>>29693933
is it better to shoot yourself in the chest than the head? looks like he was alive for a bit i wouldn't want that. then again, shooting yourself in the head doesn't always work if you do it wrong. might not even die and then you have brain damage.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.