[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confession Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1452833170671.gif (2 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1452833170671.gif
2 MB, 500x210
I fucked a lesbian chick and i dont know if it was rape or not, she didnt seem into it, i didnt penetrate her, but yesterday my girlfriend got a friend request on facebook from her, what do?
>>
File: 1454302132725.jpg (60 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1454302132725.jpg
60 KB, 540x360
>fucked
>didn't penetrate her
wut
>>
>>29693466
Elaborate. In what way did you fuck her if it was not penetration? Also if she didn't say no then it wasn't rape
>>
>fucked
>lesbian

k
>>
>>29693565

We were both in a flirtatious mood at the time and I thought it'd be hot if I made her toss my salad. No penetration involved. Just me forcing my anus on her tongue. After a minute of doing that I looked back and she didn't seem happy about it, so I stopped. Am I fucked or not??
>>
Nah that sounds OK
>>
>>29693599
she fucked you, lad
>>
>>29693466
>I fucked her but I didn't penetrate her

Millenials.
>>
if there was no penetration you didn't fuck moron
>>
>>29693466
This is what b8 looks like.

>>29693594
I fucked a lesbian last autumn, it happens. She hadn't been interested in guys for 2 years and I broke her streak, I count it.
>>
how beta do you have to be to get cucked by a WOMAN
lmaoing @ your life you limp wristed faggot
>>
>>29694327
t. cucked by a man
>>
>>29694349
laughing @ you tbqh i don't have a girlfriend and if my sister ever sleeps with a black man i will honor kill her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.