[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have been lonely their entire lives? I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467512167005.jpg (635 KB, 2560x2144) Image search: [Google]
1467512167005.jpg
635 KB, 2560x2144
Anyone have been lonely their entire lives?
I don't have brothers or sisters.
I never had any friends as a child and neither as a teen.
My dad abandoned me and mom when i was little, leaving only me and her, and since she died (6 months ago) i have no one else.
I don't feel suicidal nor depressed, just alone.
You guys are the only people i legit talk to in a daily basis, so thanks.
>>
Yes. I've always been one of those "got your back" guys. Loyal to the death, risked my life for my friends, all that. I quickly learned most of them didn't care. I also moved around so much that I lost most of the real friends I made. I've been betrayed a lot. I am clueless as to how to proceed except to stay alone unless someone proves themselves to not be a total scumbag. And not-scumbags are rare these days.
>>
>>29693318
I get you, man.
I've also been a pretty loyal guy to friends, but they never seemed to care, never invited me to do anything, never cared about me, never even said "Hi" to me when we saw each other in school/street/equivalent.
It's a pretty miserable existence, but it's the one we endure.
>>
>>29693368
I never understood that. Always thought the whole point of being friends was to have the other guy's back, far more than the trivialities of sharing food and time. Never figured out why they were surprised when I put myself on the line for them. I guess it's just not common.
>>
>>29693399
Current society doesn't care about loyalty, friendship, family. It's all about what you own.
That's why you see rich people surrounded by so-called "friends".
>inb4 commie
When you live in a consumerist society, that tends to happen.
>>
>>29693441
We are such a herd animal, us humans. You'd think even in such a situation that maybe a scattering of humans wouldn't fall prey to that illusion... but for the most part, no.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.