[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jesus Christ. I'm 26. >All the people I graduated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>Jesus Christ. I'm 26.
>All the people I graduated with,
>All have kids,
>All have wives,
>All have people who care if they come home at night.

>Well, Jesus Christ, did I fuck up?
>>
>>29692948

You're still a kid. You could meet a nice 24-year-old girl next week and form a lifelong relationship.

Don't wait until you're in your 40's (like me). THAT'S the point where you're doomed and relationships simply aren't an option anymore.
>>
>>29693378

Eh, some women are desperate and don't care about your age so long as you have a job. But, honestly, who the fuck wants a parasite like that? You're better off alone, or in the company of robots.

>>29692948

Same deal. Most of them married young, right out of the gates at HS. It was a stupid move on their part and most of them are probably miserable. No freedom, the wife can't cook for shit, the kids scream and cry and are pains in the ass. They aren't fun. Whoever says they're fun are full of shit.

You're fine anon. Like 40s anon said, you're still a babby. Hell, I'm 31 and anyone under that age is still a child to me. It's weird. Anyway, don't despair, if it happens, it happens, if not, there's dating sites and other bullshit, but why do that when you can immerse yourself in things you actually want to do, instead of what your nagging bitchwife and her shitty kids want from you? Don't be rused, happy family life is a lie. I lived in a highly disfunctional family when I was growing up. That shit sticks with you, don't crush the souls of new generations, theyll become robots like me.
>>
>>29692948
>Jesus Christ. I'm 26

truly?

>All the people I graduated with have kids, wives

truly? and how many of them are happy? how many of them go home to fight and be scoffed at by their wives who dont love them and or have cheated on them

how many of them wish they were still bachelors and or that they had financial freedom of not having kids

how many in the coming years will get divorced, lose their kids and have to pay alimony and child support since the recent statistics state that 1 in 2 marriages ends up in divorce

saddled with these payments and the shock that they are losing hold of their kids how many will contemplate suicide? or murder, or at the very least slide back into a raging depression.
The grass isnt always greener on the other side, live your own fucking life and quit comparing it to others

>why cant i be a multibillionaire too?!
>why cant i have a harem of girls too?!
>why cant i be an astronaut!?
>>
Take if with a grain of salt that you never really had a chance anyway. None of those things were waiting for you in your future.

Pursue other means of happiness, like hookers, drugs, education, the arts, or whatever you fancy.
>>
File: 2223331131.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
2223331131.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>im not sad anymore
>im just tired of this place
why can't life just be over
>>
>>29692948
>Jesus Christ. I'm 26.
Yup
>All the people I graduated with,
>All have kids,
>All have wives,
Ever wonder why the divorce rate in this country is so high?
Count yourself lucky
>All have people who care if they come home at night.

>Well, Jesus Christ, did I fuck up?

No you didn't
>>
>>29692948
You fucked up, but you won in a way.
Just realize that you're not a normie.
>>
>>29693795
This. Comparing your life to other's "successes" is only looking at it one sided. You became blind to the negatives and only saw the positives.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.