[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to a job interview >pic related is doing your interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>Go to a job interview
>pic related is doing your interview

How do act so you don't look like a splerg or autist
>>
>>29692911
I mask my social ineptitude with politeness.
>>
I'm actually better at talking to women than men.

For instance, if I'm with a bunch of girls I feel relaxed and it's easy to talk to them.
If there's one guy in the group, I feel uncomfortable and sperg out.
If it's a group of guys, I go full autism.
My voice actually gets higher when I talk around men, and deeper around women.

I think it's probably because I got an inferiority complex.
>>
>>29692911
The same way I would act in any other interview. I'm not sure why a hot woman interviewer would change things for you, I understand it in your personal social life (lol) though.

Actual answer though is that there isn't any simple specific ways to act, just act generally normal and professional.
>>
take some pills, dont talk too much, stare them down like they need to back off because they always like to overdo eyecontact so you need to take it to the extreme and never fucking blink and then youll make then uncomfortable, then you will be in control of the interview. and dont dress as if you are going to a gay bar
>>
The same way I'd any other job interview. In this case, she would obviously just be the HR rep and not my actual future boss.
>>
File: 1386032827872.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1386032827872.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
>>29692911
>woman doing an interview with me...
>again...
I hate the fact that most of the times HR is full of women.

>How do act so you don't look like a splerg or autist
I put on my mask and focus on the job.
>>
>>29692911
I'm more at ease when it's a woman doing the interview. I feel like I can be more relaxed, I smile more - I can act more seductive, so to speak. It feels more hierarchical with a guy, slightly more intimidating
>>
>>29693524
yea because if the place employes women then the job cant be too hard
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29692911

HELLO CAN I HAVE A JOB I NEED MONEY FOR A HUSKY AND I REALLY WORK REALLY HARD I'M SORRY I'M A LITTLE FLUSTERED I JUST REALLY NEED THIS JOB SO I CAN GET A HUSKY PLEASE HIRE ME
>>
>>29692980
>My voice actually gets higher when I talk around men, and deeper around women.

This is the same for me. I just tighten up around other guys. It's probably because of the competitive atmosphere that inevitably comes from being around other men.
>>
>>29693731
forced fucking meme
please stop
>>
>>29693524

yeah i feel the same, i even managed to throw in some jokes because she was being pretty informal. I felt way less intimidated and i got the job.
>>
File: fml smh desu senpatchi.png (537 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
fml smh desu senpatchi.png
537 KB, 720x720
>>29693746

I'LL NEVER STOP TILL I GET A HUSKY.

BUY ME A HUSKY AND I'LL STOP

IF NOT SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL KICK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SHUT IT FOR YOU
>>
>>29693524
You are me. I have a robot tier personality,but I can appear more of a social butterfly than normies for a short term. Women are just soo much easy to butter up and make they like you 'personally' before they discover I'm not chad, men on another hand just seem like they hate their job and they also hate you and would rather be doing something else.
>>
>>29692911
Im good at pretendin anon, I might slightly fuck up but that will haunt me and i will remember this awkward/embarrassing moment for the rest of my life :(
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.