[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well? what's your excuse? go out there and get a girlfriend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: whats your excuse robots.jpg (66 KB, 959x958) Image search: [Google]
whats your excuse robots.jpg
66 KB, 959x958
well? what's your excuse?
go out there and get a girlfriend, robots!
>>
The faggots on here only want Stacy though and are strangely really picky and have high, unrealistic standards. Have you seen the threads where anons post their ideal women? Always some basic bitch Stacy. Even in "average looking girl" threads, they post Stacies.
>>
I'm too awkward.
I literally only go for the fat/nerdy/like me girls instead of Stacies and I still fail.
I was just chatting with a girl and she didn't reply for 15m so I failed.
We can't all make it.
>>
That's your sister, anon. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
I did and it sucked
wouldn't recommend it guys
>>
>>29692963
They look nothing alike though, anon
>>
File: wot.jpg (44 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
44 KB, 720x960
>>29692963
nope just some random person in facebook comments that caught my eye
>>
File: motivation for robots.jpg (134 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
motivation for robots.jpg
134 KB, 720x720
i'm just trying to give hope to hopeless robots
there is hope don't worry
>>
Nerds are Chad material, they are too socially autistic to fully comprehend the sickness of society so they stay in a state of blissful ignorance until they get a girlfriend.
Their social retardation and is their armour.
We robots are so bad off because we are extremely socially aware and reflected.
I was studying CS and the people you meet there are more close-minded than any Chad in business school could ever be.
>>
He's probably rich
>>
>>29693032
judging by his facebook he's a car salesman
>>
when will manlets ever learn?
originalksjskbdbx
>>
>>29693026
most of this board is very autistic so that leaves out less excuses for them, go get a girlfriend!
i believe in you anons
>>
>>29693075
But no girl likes autists.
>>
>>29693075
most of this board is introverted and prone to overthink. Like a male form of Amelie that wastes his whole life by thinking too much.
If you want to see autists go to /g/ or /v/
>>
>>29693133
i go to /v/ and /vg/ often, not really /g/ though.
but like i said all i'm trying to do is give robots a glimmer of hope (if possible)
>>
>>29693165
I'm telling you why it's not going to work
>>
>>29693184
i'm aware but even if there's just one that's good enough for me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.