[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad's helpful tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 23-04-48-1465323287812.jpg (16 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
23-04-48-1465323287812.jpg
16 KB, 540x540
Alright robots, everyone is bound to get laid at some point, the real challenge is in getting women to come back to you for dick instead of elsewhere. Here's some of my tips to help you arrange that:

1) Thank her for the sex
You should acknowledge that you appreciate her taking the time for you. Girls like feeling appreciated and welcome, so don't forget to thank her for the sex.

1.a) Leave romantic gifts
To emphasize on point 1, you can do something romantic and spontaneous like leaving her money the next morning. Nothing is as playful as tucking a few dollar bills between her toes when you leave, for her to find when she wakes up!

2) Tell her how much better she was than your ex
I know, you guys don't have an ex gf, but you don't need one. You can just fabricate one. Be wary though, the story is probably not very convincing if you haven't dropped it here and there a couple of times. Tell her why you broke up and how awful she was compared to your new catch.

3) Be her unbreakable support
When a girl goes outside without you, she's bound to have ups and downs like any other person going about their day. Nothing would be more uplifting if, out of nowhere, you appeared to cheer her up. Tell her you've always been there to give her the idea you've been going through effort for her.

4) Orient yourself in her life
She will feel understood if you get involved with her things. Read messages on her phone, go through her email, remember the stuff you see. At times, you can drop subtle hints like "Stacey sounds needy" or "Brent would be better off not meeting you anymore" so she knows you're putting effort in getting to know her.

That's it for now.
>>
Superb advice! It worked for me!!

Btw, putting a chastity cage on and only letting her fuck black guys is a good method too
>>
>>29692608
Dick Wolf is the executive producer for Supernatural. I know because I always thought that it was strange that he was cool with going by that name in the credits. Such an easy target name.
>>
I'm messaging a girl on POF.
We're talking about TV shows and shit.
How do I move forward and get to talk to her off this shit website.
justbyourself? Xd
>>
>>29692734
Easy, you *make* her want to meet you. Tell her you're not like other guys, and that you don't want sex on the first date. Put her mind at ease.

Good luck!
>>
>>29692802
I don't even want to meet her nigger, I want to chat with her about anime and shit.
>>
Thank you so much bro. You don't know how much this means to me. I always wanted to know how to be the perfect gentleman for a lady, and now I can be her knight in shining armor. Gotta hand it to ya, this is the best advice I've ever heard on women. I'm trying it out tonight.
>>
>>29692608
Thanks for the tips anon, but I can't complete your steps yet. I've been talking to the desk girl at the YMCA for about 5 minutes before going to Aikido for the past 8 months. Any tips on how to get her to talk me on her days off?
>>
>>29693240
Well, for example, there's no law stating you can only pass along Valentine's cards on the 14th of February. So just buy a card and give it to her. Be blunt and not anonymous, show her you mean business, girls are played so often they would appreciate someone being straightforward. Write something like "from your future boyfriend, Robot".
>>
>>29693365
Thanks, I had a similar plan to do on Halloween involving a costume. I think I'll write future husband instead of boyfriend on the poster. I want my intentions to be clear that I'm not some Chad looking for a quick conquest.
>>
>>29693387
Very creative! You sound like a catch, I'm sure she'll think the same.
>>
>t-t-thank you for having sex with me

I'm a virgin but I know this is beta shit
>>
>>29692608
>dick wolf
>not speed weed
>>
>put money in between her toes
This is bait.
>>
>>29693458
>>29693479
This is exactly why I'm boning girls and you are not.
>>
>>29693538
>implying I would do it with women
>>
speed weed
>>
>29693458
>29693479

You'd think, but I've actually done both with my current girlfriend and she loved both gestures. She thought it was sweet. I got my dick sucked. I got AIDS and cancer of the anus.
>>
>Alright robots, everyone is bound to get laid at some point
Go fuck yourself you condescending dickhead.

I know I won't.
>>
>>29693597
Even you, robot. Even you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.