[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no cute clingy emo girl that will always hang around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 27
File: qt emo grill.jpg (84 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
qt emo grill.jpg
84 KB, 730x960
>tfw no cute clingy emo girl that will always hang around with you and do whatever with you because she cares enough and also wont turn into an sjw mongoloid

cute emo grill thread
>>
Go Fuck yourself, idiot.
>>
>>29693292

random autist raging
>>
>>29693341
>random 15 year old edgy faggot

I'm not retarded, op. Emo teens are the fucking worst. Caked in makeup and have cute bodies but holy shit do they ruin you mentally. Source: my entire teenage years were filled with these disgraces. Oh, also they happen to give up on their life if they havnt already shot themselves at around age 23, and either become shitfaced stacy party scum with 0 care for your beta ass or white trash prostitutes. Again, source: my entire high school + one of my best friends turned into a white trash prostitute. Save yourself some mental anguish and go for shy bookworm intelligent chicks.
>>
>>29693438
the smart ones go for chads usually
>>
>>29692534
you are just self inserting your fantasy into some random pic of a hot topic emo slut

in real life those girls are fucking bitches
all they care about is their image
>>
>>29693510
Then just be lonely, there's no winning in life. Hopefully I'll win a couple bullets to my head soon though
>>
>>29693537
well fuck mate tell me what you would date then
>>
File: 1464072934528.jpg (34 KB, 600x724) Image search: [Google]
1464072934528.jpg
34 KB, 600x724
She was brash, greedy, super protective, and always swept her hair over one of her eyes. My mom lived in the apartment under her's.

Well, turned out this girl didn't have many friends, and none of those very lasted very long. And she would get into stupid shouting matches with her own mom. One day I was on our porch and she stormed out of her place and down the stairs while stringing all sort of profanities in the most nonsensical ways. I couldn't help it, I just lost it and laughed aloud. She stopped and looked at me with surprise. Through my laughs I told her I was sorry but her name calling was some of the best I have heard in a long time.

I saw her smile for a second before forcing herself to scowl and say "How am I supposed to respond to that?"

I shrugged, still suppressing a snicker, "Its a compliment, but I guess I shot it at you while you are preoccupied, so maybe you could store it for later when you think you could use one? That's what I do." Paraphrasing here.

"You store compliments for a bad time?"

"It helps. I'm Anon, by the way." She looked down the road for a moment, decided on something, then walked right over to me.

"Hey... I'm Kira." I noticed then she looked to be an Asian/Caucasian mix. "I don't remember seeing you around here, you new?"

"Kinda, my mom lives here and I visit her on weekends, unless I have other plans."

Turns out her mom was a drunk and would sometimes shoot up. It pissed Kira off and she couldn't stand being under the same roof when
her mom was using. She didn't have anyone to talk to about this, so I decided to be an ear. She was a year point five older than me, a recent high school drop out, skater, and overall delinquent.

We talked most of the morning away until my Mom walked out on us to ask if I wanted to pick her up some lunch. When she saw Kira she went rigid before turning right around and shout "Never mind!" The two of us laughed some.

Continue? Or just stop?
>>
>>29693550
continue friend

originalio
>>
File: 1454045203094.jpg (209 KB, 1280x836) Image search: [Google]
1454045203094.jpg
209 KB, 1280x836
>>29693550
>>29693585
Turns out Kira's room was directly over mine. I could hear her pace or stomp or talk on the phone (if I really tried.) One day she honest to god drilled a small hole between our two levels and said "Surprise! Now we can talk whenever we feel like it." My mom had kept my old bunk bed from years ago, so I did some rearranging and placed it right under the new hole. Next we shoved a metal tube through it and it made talking easier.

We would talk about all kinds of crap. TV, movies, games, our pasts, nothing seemed off limits. One day she asked if I would like to go skating with her, she knew all the best places, but I had to confess that I had never had great balance and completely sucked. But not wanting to disappoint her, I told her about my video camera and told her how I was an aspiring film maker. And that we could try making a skate video of her.

She was super stoked and we did just that! Over the course of a month we spent our weekends getting the best shots we could of her fucking up public and private property alike. For her birthday I edited it all together and gave her the tape. She was so happy and gave me a crushing hug.

I should say that I realized by then that I had started to grow feelings for her, which was funny because I never would have pegged someone like her as my type. Anyway, I hugged her back and said it was easy, because she was such an awesome subject.

She bit her lower lip for a moment before relaxing out of the hug. She would do that a lot when at a loss for words, chew on her lip I mean. I thought it was so cute.

When winter break rolled around I decided to spend it at my mother's, of course. I think my mom might have guessed why I was around her place so much, but she never complained.
>>
File: 1368837314541.jpg (334 KB, 1280x1027) Image search: [Google]
1368837314541.jpg
334 KB, 1280x1027
>>29693642
Kira seemed out of sorts though. She was happy to see me and all, but she didn't really like when Christmas was around the corner. For one, it snowed a lot making it hard for her to skate anywhere; but also she came to associate the holidays with disappointment. Well, that year I was going to make sure she had at least one good memory for Christmas!

Her favorite color was a tie between green and bronze/copper. So I scoured all over until I found a pair of green leather boots, then replaced the laces and metal bits with the preferred color. I also did the same with a pair of matching green leather cuffs, adding on copper studs. and then I added in a bronze chain with a little green stone attached to it. I told her to she was invited to come down and see my mom and I whenever she was done with Christmas at her place.

Kire knocked on our door around 10am, turned out there wasn't much celebration going on upstairs since her mom had went to a party the previous night and hadn't returned... her mom did crap like that often.

My mother wouldn't have it and told her promptly that she was spending Christmas with us. I went through all of my gifts beforehand, and she stared longingly at the small pile. So I told her to have a seat and fetched her gifts from under our tree.

Needless to say she was shocked, and then was nearly overcome with emotion. Turned out that was the nicest and most thoughtful thing anyone had ever done for her. She hugged me again, though this time it felt more emotional, and then she leaned her head against mine and sighed some. I returned the affection likewise. But then my mom cleared her throat some and we embarrassingly disentangled. When I told her I had spent a month looking for all the right pieces Kira punched me in the arm and told me "Overkill!"
>>
laccey is best waifu, still not as good as anything 2d tho
>>
File: fuckman.jpg (36 KB, 497x285) Image search: [Google]
fuckman.jpg
36 KB, 497x285
>>29693642

the feels are unreal
>>
>>29693438
>this

This is true, and the worst part is I actually think emo girls are really cute.
>>
File: emo grill.jpg (115 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
emo grill.jpg
115 KB, 450x338
>>29693698
those chomper teeth

this is better
>>
File: 1454040509004.jpg (224 KB, 1280x664) Image search: [Google]
1454040509004.jpg
224 KB, 1280x664
>>29693674
She felt like her gift to me didn't quite compare, but I loved it anyway. She knew I liked sci-fi movies, specifically ones about aliens, so she made me a pendant with a hand carved gray head.

Later that night my mom had too much to drink and passed out. Kira knew her own mo was probably not going to show up until the next day, so when it came to retire for the night instead of her closing her front door between us she pulled me inside. Then, not letting go of my hand, she kicked the door shut with a loud bang. I was a little shocked, and my heart was pounding. She looked like she wanted to say something but seemed unable to bring herself to do it. So she gripped a little tighter and led me to her room. I think you guys can guess what happened in there. Though I should mention that she had experience while I had none. She didn't seem to mind though.

We never made any official announcements, nor did either of us ask the other out. We just became an item.

Time went on and I eventually was ready to graduate. Kira wanted to know what plans I had after school, and she didn't like my answer. I wanted to study film making and was accepted at a University in California. It had a great program and I felt like I could really make name for myself there (wishful teenage dreams.)

"So you want to leave me behind?" She accused.

"No! I just want to follow my dreams. And actually become a film maker."

"And that's more important to you than me?"

"I never said that!"

"But is it?!"

"Are you seriously asking me to pick between you and my future?" This was, of course, the absolute worst thing to say.

"Oh! So you don't see me as part of your future then?!"

"I didn't say that..."

"Then what the hell are you saying?"

"... I don't know."

She socked me in the shoulder for that, "You don't know?!"

We argued like that for awhile, and we eventually split.
>>
File: tumblr_mys4hyyc9W1sofdkpo1_500.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mys4hyyc9W1sofdkpo1_500.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
>>29693728
nahhhh m8, laccey
>>
File: Najja Porter ed edd n eddy.jpg (332 KB, 1280x831) Image search: [Google]
Najja Porter ed edd n eddy.jpg
332 KB, 1280x831
>>29693732
So I graduated, and she didn't show up despite the invite. I went over to my mom's place for most of the summer before moving to California, but she held up in her place, or just wasn't around. Until one day I just decided to wait on her porch 'till she showed up. And she did, at 3am on a Friday. She didn't even notice me until I cleared my throat.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

"To talk. We can't leave things like we did."

"Oh? You made 'things' sound pretty clear last time."

"No, I got defensive last time. I didn't think how going off to college would affect you. So... I want to say I'm sorry."

She mulled my words over for awhile before responding, "How do you think it's affected me?" sounding more accusing than curious.

"That I'm setting myself up to be just like everyone else who has checked out of your life. Your parents, your grandparents, every other friend you ever had. But I'm not abandoning you. I want to make something of myself, and for the next handful of years I'll be away doing just that. But I want to come back every break I can, and see you! And after I graduate and secure a decent living we can move anywhere we wanted!... I mean, that is what I had hoped..."

She bit her lower lip again, and god, how badly I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her just then, "Why does it have to be so far away though? And you would constantly be surrounded by smart, pretty, horny little college girls. You can say you wouldn't be tempted but I know how this shit goes. How do you think I was conceived? Mom cheated on her boyfriend while she was away at college, and here I am! Then that ass killed himself for dishonoring him and his family or some shit. My mom dropped out, had me, and got hooked. Now she cares more about maintaining a state of inebriation than seeing how her own, unwanted kid turns out! Do you know she said once I'm eighteen I have to beat it? But she's so out of it she doesn't even realize I'm nineteen!"
(cont.)
>>
>>29692534
holy autism whats wrong with u ur probably younger thats not how emo chicks are u stupid faggot
>>
File: blue-emo-hair-2016.jpg (76 KB, 540x719) Image search: [Google]
blue-emo-hair-2016.jpg
76 KB, 540x719
>>29693748
naw mang I can still find better
>>
>>29693773
nahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnah
>>
>>29693769
big ol retard
>>
>>29693758
It took me awhile to speak up again, "I had no idea... I'm sorry."

She took a deep breath, to steady herself, and unclench her fists, "After we met, I thought I had finally found someone who wouldn't leave me. Someone who liked me for my quirks and didn't mind that I had a... had a short fuse. You kept coming back to me, made me laugh, actually listened to what I had to say. And you had nothing to prove either. The next thing I realized all I could do was think of you when you were away. So... I perused you, tried to make it obvious that I was interested. But then you didn't get it! So I had to lay it out blatantly! And you know what? I was happy! I was actually really fucking happy! And for you to just be able to throw it all away hurts! And why you want to toss it all is insulting to me!"

"Kira... I'm not throwing you away. I would never-"

"Then why leave?!"

"Because I don't want my mother's fate! I want to be better than all this! Or at the very least doing something with my life, something bigger than myself."

Her face tightened up at this, "Better than this? What, you think you are better than us? Oh, wait, that's right; you do! You don't have to live here! You have a dad who graduated college and lives in the fucking suburbs. You get spoiled with anything you could have possibly wanted and get to go to a safe, well funded school. Why would I have ever thought that maybe you would have liked to try and get a small place with me? Sure, it would be rough for awhile, but we would have had each other and made it work... No, you want to leave me here in this shit heap while you go frolic around in California on Daddy's dime, learning to make movies and sucking up to any asshole until you get a job."

"... So that's how you feel?"

"Yes, you dick. that is how YOU made me feel. And we both know this talk is pointless. It won't matter what the hell I say, you are still going, right?"

"... Yes."

"Then this is goodbye."
>>
File: Black-And-Mauve.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Black-And-Mauve.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>29693780
what is this disgusting shit get it out
>>
File: large (7).jpg (103 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
large (7).jpg
103 KB, 500x667
>>29693798
you wot mayneeee
>>
File: 1464146253055.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464146253055.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>29693787
It was, too. I told her I still loved her and this didn't have to be the end. But she was stubborn. Convinced I was intentionally hurting her. I knew she had trust issues but I didn't see the extent of them until that night.

I convinced myself that if I excelled at my studies and networked right things would be OK. I would graduate with honors, have amazing films under my belt, and it would be cake to get funding for groundbreaking film works, or at the very least get picked up by a studio. I tried staying in contact but every voicemail or email or IM or message stayed one sided. Still, I kept her up to date on my life, and tried to visit on my breaks.

She had been kicked out shortly after I left for college though, which came as a great shock. Her mom didn't know where she went, and nor did mine. I lost track of her, and she never responded.

Years went by, I grew sick with worry and it affected my work. I still passed everything, but not with flying colors. I did graduate but I was never able to secure funding for any projects. I was only ever able to get short term video editing jobs. Eventually I had to admit defeat and head home.

I spent the next year trying to find out what had happened to Kira... I did, too. Turned out after she got kicked out she drifted from place to place. Tried to make a name for herself as a skater, then got into some trouble when she robbed a guy to fund a new skate video. She was arrested and charged with armed robbery, battery, and assault. Apparently the guy tried to force himself on her when she asked for a loan, so she beat the shit out of him. Then when he was down she went to town on him with her skateboard. Before robbing him. She resisted arrest and assaulted an officer too. She is now jail, and has about eight more years to go. Though maybe less if she keeps up the good behavior.
>>
>>29693787
I guess it was the better because she wanted to hinder you for your dreams, it was the right choice to move forward but it wouldnt be a bad idea to try and get her to move in with you while you are still in college
>>
>>29693438
we do know emo girls are indivduals correct? not some programmed robot destined to follow your bad experiances with a few emo girls. Do not let this robot speak for the millions of emo girls, he is misguided
>>
File: on_the_bus_by_ifwedie-d4vgpye.jpg (95 KB, 900x684) Image search: [Google]
on_the_bus_by_ifwedie-d4vgpye.jpg
95 KB, 900x684
>>29693819
I visited her a couple times, and she seems so worn out. The fire and fight looks to have been beaten out of her...

She asked me once if it was all worth it. Going to California to try and make a name for myself, instead of staying with her and trying to build a life together here. And honestly? I still don't know. I have no regrets for chasing my dreams and giving it a shot, but I still wonder every day what life would be like for the two of us if I had stayed with her.

I plan on staying here, and promised her that when she gets out she would be welcome at my place. She didn't seem thrilled, but didn't reject the idea either.

She also feels like she has already lost the best years of her life, and can't seem to find a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm worried one day I'm going to check up on her and find that she checked out, permanently. Anyhow, that's my little story about 'her'.
>>
File: cute emo girl.jpg (75 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
cute emo girl.jpg
75 KB, 612x612
>>29693818

das ist ugly
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>29693839
laccey is best, stahp
>>
File: 1467529719260.png (97 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
1467529719260.png
97 KB, 640x344
>>29693854
you must purge yourself autismo
>>
File: large (8).jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
large (8).jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>29693861
god damn bunch of fuccboiz, cant appreciate the masterpiece which is laccey c,:
>>
>>29693836
bs capital bs who do you think your kidding !!! hahahaa riiiiiiiiiiiiiggght.
>>
File: e1.jpg (55 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
e1.jpg
55 KB, 500x667
>>29693887
her face is disgusting with that many piercings
>>
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (243 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (12).jpg
243 KB, 960x1280
>>29693912
piercings are quality
>>
File: e2.jpg (34 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
e2.jpg
34 KB, 500x486
>>29693922
I disagree she looks like a fucking cow with that nose piercing
>>
>>29693938
>looks like a fucking cow with that nose piercing
>sends girl with nose piercing
>>
File: e3.jpg (33 KB, 330x438) Image search: [Google]
e3.jpg
33 KB, 330x438
>>29693948
those horn nose piercings are garbo bro

also stop posting the same person
>>
>>29693958
cute emo thread wont allow cute emos, im out
>>
>date emo girl
>actually highly logical and unemotional
wew lad
>>
File: e4.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
e4.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>29693974
so you're saying that your ugly ass "laccey" is ugly because you quit on her

also
>>29693998
that is ok
>>
>>29693836
>being strung along by some asshole this much

fucking hell the minute she put you in an ultimatium you should of bailed on her ass and never looked back. If you stayed you would of gone to jail with her.
>>
>>29694109
this
>tried to make a name for herself as a skater
HAH HAHAHAHA HA HAA
she would've wrangled you into deadbeatloserville

as it is, you're simply in loserville
should've made a film about it...oh, wait
>>
>>29693836
you got any pictures of her robot
>>
>>29692534
ALL emo girls eventually get with the sporty gym Chads
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.