[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /flea market/? Maybe I even find an inexpensive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: moe.jpg (18 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
18 KB, 500x449
Anyone else /flea market/?
Maybe I even find an inexpensive, used gf this time.
>>
>>29692447
I go all the time. Just yesterday I went to the Peddler's Mall and a couple of yard sales. My finds

>Final Fantasy VII - Black Label - $6
>Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard - $1
>Old wooden Backgammon set - $5

Sold the Final Fantasy today for $25.
>>
Every Sunday
Got an old Bible for 3 pounds and selling it for 85 on eBay.
Got a camera for 15
Lots of cables and shit
I like browsing, it's like looking into people's houses
>>
Is buying flea market stuff and reselling it on Ebay really that viable? If yes, what should I look for?
>>
>>29694007
It's easy money as long as you have the knowledge of what sells and what doesn't, and it takes a little bit of time to get the right feel for it. Some things you think you'll make a lot of money on, and then it won't sell, or it will be too hard to ship.

Always keep a look out for

>mechanical keyboards
>safety razors
>cameras with detachable lenses

These things all sell easily and are not often mixed up with something that's worthless. Also normies sometimes put them out thinking they're just junk when they can be worth near $100 each.

Things you need a little more experience with

>cassette players
>rare books
>shoes
>toy figurines

If you see anything from a name brand like Sony, Sharp, or Hitachi that has a lot of features it's probably worth a lot. Bought a pink boom box for $2 earlier this year and sold it for $75 a week later.

Some authors are very collectible and scarce. If you see an old Robert E. Howard Conan novel you should probably pick it up.
>>
>tfw want to go to the flea market
>raining now

Worst feel
>>
>>29694208

Why would safety razors be worth anything?
>>
>>29694283
I bought unopened safety razors from Gilette for 5 bucks each and sold for 15. They can be quite expensive.
>>
>go to the flea market looking for any mechanical keyboards, for myself, not to resell
>not ONE in the entire place

fuk

Goodwill is a no go, btw, for anyone planning to resell stuff. They have people come in and go through the stuff, pick out the valuable items
>>
>>29694283
They are supposed to allow a very close shave. I don't use them myself, but they are very popular.
>>
>>29694324
Goodwill sucks. It's the wal-mart of flea markets. You have to go to the independent places to find anything.
>>
>tfw no gf to shop at flea markets with
>>
>>29692447
The fact of the matter is that they are all used but they are all expensive.
>>
>>29692447
>no flea markets in perth
>cant even enjoy being frugal with my wage cuck pittance
>>
who /dollar store/ here

>its the perfect store for a stoner
>$1 for 3 lighters
>$1 for eye drops
>$1 for funyuns, doritos, sodas, etc
>$1 for febreze, etc to cover up the smell
>$1 for cough syrup if you're one of those degenerates that drinks it to trip out

truly a paradise for losers like me
>>
are there flea markets in ireland? i dont remember
charity shops usually function the same, i got legacy of kain: soul reaver for PS1 for about 3 EUR and they had FF9 too
>>
>>29694564
I use safety razors since i am a neet and they cost $10 for a 2 year supply
>>
>>29697351
Yeah, up in Cork City there's one, around Leisureplex.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.