[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sucking on tits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (2 MB, 398x265) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 398x265
So what do breasts taste like? Specifically nipples.

Ive always had a interest sucking on some nipples for the longest time. But also kissing the breast itself around the nipple.

Any of you guys have experience with this?
>>
>>29692275
>know I'm not gay because I get a semi by just glancing at the thumbnail
Good day not to be gay
>>
>>29692275
It tastes like skin, the taste isn't the point. It's just fun to do.
>>
lick ur arm
imagine that except soft and supple and it makes you hard to do and it doesn't have a faint aftertaste of week old bbq sauce
>>
>>29692311
this
if she showers regularly it won't taste like anything
it just feels like skin with a bump on it
>>
>>29692293

Sorry, but you're homosexual because no heterosexual man would feel the need to assert his heterosexuality on an anonymous image based internet forum without a reason.
>>
Suck on your shoulder. It tastes like that.
>>
>>29692465
I don't have the smoothest skin.
>>
>>29692275
>So what do breasts taste like? Specifically nipples.
best if you fry em up with onions
>>
>>29692275
tastes like skin with a little bump

its the fact your doing it which is fun not the taste...
>>
>>29692471
And?

orangutan cement
>>
>>29692471
Do you really think nipples are smooth? Google a fucking closeup ffs
>>
>>29692275
They just taste like skin.
>>
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1333x2000
>>29692527
I look at high res close ups a lot.

I have pimples and stuff on my shoulder.

Probably not the same as those bumps around the nipple.
>>
>>29692605
They are
rest easy now
>>
>>29692275
that woman has a fine pair of tits.
>>
So how common is breastsucking anyway?

Would some girls find it weird?
>>
>>29692275
They taste like skin. The fun part is watching her reactions as you grope, lick, suck on, and bite em
>>
>>29692454

these days 4chan is basically a diary so anything goes.
>>
wow look @ all these virgin NEETs that don't know boobs taste like cotton candy

wow

fucking wow
>>
they taste like I can't believe I gave up my independence for this fucking BOOB and the female it's attatched to
>>
>>29692684
Women with cow tits can't even feel it. Women with small breasts tend to love it.
>>
I can hardly enjoy it because I get the strongest urge to bite really hard, as if I want to eat it.
>>
>>29692401
basically this. Nothing comes out of the nipple, unless shes lactating. its like sucking on a big wad of bubblegum that you cant chew, but rests on your lips. And the nipple is like a soft bubble that gets long and flat as you suck on it.

I love kissing area around the areola. Its soft.
>>
>>29692275
Normie here. Love playing with girls nipples. It's glorious when you've got a girl that likes biting. Like another anon said, it's like skin flavored gum with little grooves on it.
>>
>>29692275
It is so fucking underwhelming
It just tastes like skin
That's it
Suck your forearm, and it's no different.
Unless the bitch is pregnant, there's no point to it.
If she's lactating, drink that milk like a baby.
>tfw neighbor lets me suck her tits if I babysit while she sleeps
>>
>>29692800
Girlfriend with FF tits has extremely sensitive nipples. Why would big tits stop you?

Also OP it doesn't really taste like much but feeling them get hard in your mouth and hearing her moan is 10/10
>>
File: tmyk.png (87 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
tmyk.png
87 KB, 277x182
sweat and dopamine
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.