[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>absent father >schizoid mother >have avoidant personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1450579697430.jpg (116 KB, 782x1168) Image search: [Google]
1450579697430.jpg
116 KB, 782x1168
>absent father
>schizoid mother
>have avoidant personality
>live in the middle of nowhere
>everything is 20+ miles away
>no friends
>no car
>no money
>NEET for 5 years

Who else was set up to fail?
>>
Sounds rough my brother.
Do you at least get along with your mother?
Have you considered starting a garden or getting some chickens?
>>
File: 1466527463242.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1466527463242.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>29691987
>absent father
>abusive redneck step-father
>bipolar mother
>reclusive personality
>taken from hometown at 8 years old, never see old friends and home ever again
>live in rural state for 10 years, full of christfags and redneck cunts
>move back to homestate after graduating
>still alone
>wageslave
>broken heart
>was cringey fat fuck all my childhood
>only friend is now in rural state, he is always at work or hanging with his gf, so don't speak to him often
>overweight
>failing eyesight
>failing hearing
>terrible, stained teeth
>schizophrenic
>oneitis haunts me every night
>last gf fucking destroyed me
>trust issues
>anger issues
>depression that will follow me to the end of time
>coworkers get praise while I bust my ass every single day
>denied every job I try to apply for to get out of my wageshit
>will always live in my mother's house on nickels and dimes
>shit internet
>obnoxious cats
>video games don't fill the void anymore

There is nothing worth living for. Nothing.
>>
>>29691987
>set up to fail
Make something of yourself. Your situation is and was shitty but that doesn't mean you can't do something in your life.
>>
>>29692141
>Do you at least get along with your mother?
Not really. We can go weeks without seeing each other and shes just down the hall from me. The only time she talks to me is when she needs me to run an errand or when she wants to tell me how useless I am. Thats how its always been.

>Have you considered starting a garden or getting some chickens?
I'm not an outdoors type.
>>
>>29692217
>i'm not an outdoors type
That's because you all isolate yourself in the house. You need to break through all those little challenges and progressively become more used to doing other things.
>>
>>29692189
>There is nothing worth living for
I've taken up drinking. It became something to look forward too. Not much of a solution though.
>>
>>29692260
Work out instead. I got my first compliment yesterday from a friend I hadn't seen for almost a year.

He asked me if I'd worked out and he was really surprised. It was a good feeling knowing I'm actually making progress.
>>
File: 1456815529192.jpg (664 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1456815529192.jpg
664 KB, 1000x1333
>>29692260
Five months until I can legally drink myself to death. My mother won't even let my have two hard lemonades.
>>
>>29692249
Not everyone likes the outdoors anon. I've been that way since I was a kid. Trees and animals are just not interesting to me.
>>
>>29692297
This is so childish. Mate I'm trying to help you. Being house bound is unhealthy by nature. Digital consumerism is so addictive and it's all your used to.
>>
I have a story for anyone who wants to hear
>>
>>29692358
no thanks go away pls
>>
File: 1460083806522.jpg (8 KB, 203x125) Image search: [Google]
1460083806522.jpg
8 KB, 203x125
>>29692276
>drink myself to death
I tried. Used to drink 6 liters of 90 proof a week for 6 months and all I got was numb limbs and shortness of breath.
Trying to kill yourself with alcohol is expensive.
>>
>>29692374
Alcoholics are pathetic anyway
>>
>>29692358
you can post it but I'm not going to read it
>>
>>29691987
>Drug addict mother and father
>Kidnapped and set to torture pain enslavement and rape for 4-6+ years while traveling abroad. Being drugged everyday for the years. So I've only remembered a few months worth of it
>No one believed, not even parents
>One day driving with sister and step-mom, car thrown off side of cliff, sister dies mom step-mom dies
>Biological mom finally swoops in to act like a good parent
>Growing up had traumatic experiences. Delusions of grandure and psycopathy (Unable to understand why what I'm doing is bad)
>Hurt my only online friends I had
>Forced into Mexican ghetto because it was a magnet school
>Had to adapt and hurt people to get what I want, and keep up with the constant drug dealers I hung out with
>Here now. Druggy mom divorced my dad a few years after he got clean, and Mexican slang is my life just because I'm so used to having to blend in with these drug dealers
I feel you mate, I was set up for failure since I was 11
>>
>absent father
>abusive mom
>no siblings
>dead end minimuage wage job
>drug addict and alcoholic

get on my level
>>
>psychopath/whore mother
>her family abandoned her,so I have no family too as a result. "son of the psycho".
>absent father, don't know who he is even.
>was left alone so many times with strangers when I was a baby, idek what they done to me
>lost both legs in car accident
>developed depression
>failed at doing an hero
>wizardry now
>no money, no friends, no clothes, bad food

next level here
>>
File: 1437352023018.jpg (58 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
1437352023018.jpg
58 KB, 600x414
>>29693087
>not using your legless status to look for a one of those women who wants a disabled partner to take care of
>>
>>29693087
Nigga I don't believe that shit for a second. Unless you live on the streets people line up around the block to get a crippled friend to virtue signal over.
>>
>>29692358
go for it

oregano
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.