[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys like normie music? It's my guilty pleasure.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: California.jpg (326 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
California.jpg
326 KB, 3000x3000
Do you guys like normie music?

It's my guilty pleasure.
>>
>40y.o. men still singing songs about running away & teenage shit
>>
why are they still releasing albums
please stop
>>
>>29691466
Dude ranch was pretty good
>>
>>29691507
not as bad as Sublime+Rome or some other bands that really should have died

but they're up there
>>
>>29691493
the only people that still listen to blink are the people that used to listen to them back in the 90s

they know their audience and how to satisfy them.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 620x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 620x401
Do any of you wish you had this kind of life?

https://youtu.be/lic0oCDMfwk

Seems like fun...
>>
>>29691612

Then why are their songs still sound like teen angst? Even LP evolved from that & they were the face of it
>>
>>29691727
That's their thing, if they change that, they're no longer blink-182 anymore. It's completely intentional on their part.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.