[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wageslave at a Hotel >tfw a stampede of Chinese/Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Koiwai.Yotsuba.full.1101387.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Koiwai.Yotsuba.full.1101387.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1200
>tfw wageslave at a Hotel
>tfw a stampede of Chinese/Japanese tourist group come into Hotel to check in
>tfw learned Chinese/Japanese as child
>"Anon at the front desk is a stupid blonde idiot"
>stare in disbelief
>wtfi'vebeensonicetoyou.zip
>tfw I don't get paid enough for this shit
>tfw Japanese/Chinese race is fucking spoiled

I fucking hate being a wage cuck
>>
Probably native Chinese or Korean. They tend to be fucking cunts.
>>
>>29691540
OP Here, they all acted so entitled.

I fucking hate this job, I WANT BACK ON NEETBUX
>>
>>29691427
Should have asked them if something was wrong. They'd probably have felt shame for insulting you in front of you.
>>
Should've spoken back to them. Likely change their minds.
>>
>>29692110
I tried this approach, they blatantly ignored me.

>>29692126
I tried this too, they stopped and sneered at me.
>>
Chink tourists are the absolute worst.
>>
>>29691427
Yeah I also hate it when someone speaks Chinese/Japanese to me and I understand it, but I can't distinguish which of the two it is.
>>
>>29692810
Op has been caught
>>
>>29692810
>>29692837
OP Here

The fuck you two on about.

They were all speak the each individual fucking language there was chinese and japanese in the hotel is what I meant.

You fuckin cucks.
>>
>>29692881
Admit it OP, you were annoyed with these unknown Asian guests, and learned how to say ni hao and some anime phrases, and then made this thread.
>>
>>29692945
i WONT admit that because that's not what happened.

Do you realize how fucking exhausted I am? I can barely type.

I'm abandoning the thread because this isn't how I saw it going.

I came here because I really needed to let off some steam like I usually do.

Whatever.
>>
>>29692972
Ok sayonara senpai
>>
>>29692972
You came here because you wanted to make up some story. You failed. It was too easy to catch your lies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.