[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to Thailand for summer vacation with family >Meet a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 533x800
>Go to Thailand for summer vacation with family
>Meet a sexy ladyboy
>Sneak her into my hotel room late at night while family sleeping in room next door
>Lose my virginity to her
>Repeat this 3 times
>Develop strong feelings for her
>Want to make her my girlfriend
>She wants me to tell my dad about her
>Dad is slightly homophobic

What do? I'm going back to Thailand later this year and don't want to have to sneak around and shit... ;_;
>>
She wants a green card, she's not a she and he has AIDS

Oh, while you've been gone out of thailand, he's been getting his boipucci smashed in all day for money too so he's been cheating on you
>>
>>29691246
I fucked her in the ass and mouth without a condom and feel just fine. Also, she is only doing everything she can for money... Also she shows no signs of wanting to move to my country.
>>
>>29691303
>and feel just fine.
The fuck does this mean? You're an idiot
>>
>>29691367
how long until symptoms show up for an STD?

Like a couple days? Weeks? I have no idea.
>>
>>29691198
Has there ever been anyone else who was such a gigantic virgin that they had to lose their virginity three times before finally being rid of it?
>>
>>29691525

I don't know some fags classify virginity into categories like anal virginity, oral virginity, feet virginity etc.
>>
Any actual advice here lads?
>>
>>29691577
You've only developed feelings for her because she's the first thing you fucked. That's common.

This is a prostitute we're talking about. She's using you for your money or as >>29691246 brought up, as a way of escaping her shitty life as a cumdump for tourists.
>>
>>29691198
does he look as good as your picture?
>>
>>29691634
I'd say better imo
>>
>>29691577
Be a fucking man for once in your life and just introduce her. If your dad doesn't fucking like her tell him to fuck off. That'll get herm boipussy wet.

If it doesn't work out for reasons, be a man about that, too. If it turns out she really loves you, let the good times roll. Fuck /r9k/, too. Go be a pseudonormie.
>>
>>29691604
I know you're right, but she also likes me more than a customer. Even when I don't pay her we still talk lovey-dovey all the time and shit. Her primary job isn't prostitution, it's a side line.
>>
>>29691503
For HIV a couple of weeks before you develop a flu like fever, but not everybody has that. It make take years before you have endstage HIV or AIDS. Most HIV is unnoticed.
>>
>>29691642
Thank you so much, I might cry ;_;
>>
>>29691198
>SHE
FOR GODS SAKE I BET HIS COCK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF
>>
What a shock, your dad might take you dating a foreign male whore badly. That's so unreasonable of him. But yeah, throw away your life on this ladyboy or whatever she/he identifies as, she/he deserves the green card and escape you offer.
>>
>>29691765
I'm definitely bigger, her cock was pretty cute actually.
>>
>>29691856

>her cock
>>
>>29691890
>tripfagging

but yeah
>her cock
>>
File: 345346567863.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
345346567863.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>>29691503
go for a check up, you might have aids you stupid fuck
>>
why don't you find a nice lady girl instead?
>>
>>29691941
I have a fatty who is obsessed about me, she seems like a nice enough girl. But this ladyboy really captured my heart...
>>
>>29691198
I hope you both get AIDS and die you fags , your dad needs another son quick
>>
>>29691682
Are you stupid? That's a common thing whores do to get more money. Also you are fucking a man, you lost your virginity to a man. It's ok to be gay but stop fooling yourself about that.
>>
How do you lose your virginity 4 times?
>>
>>29692222
I was referring to sneaking her into my room not losing virginity...
>>
If you go to Thailand do the whores openly identify themselves as trannies or is it a situation where you think you've picked up a girl and when you run your hand up her leg you feel a dick?
>>
>>29692202
She wants to be a couple with me in the future.
>>
>>29692265
In my case I met her online and she said on her profile she was one, I've never picked one off the street before.
>>
>>29692270
He's no she, I know you were inexperienced for a long time but you still should know that a person born with cock isn't a woman. And you believe him why? Just because he told you that?
>>
>>29692222
I won't allow your beautiful quads to go unchecked.
>>
Post a picture so we can all judge exactly how gay this is.

Also, I'm imagining you have a shemale fetish, and have had one before this vacation, and you went out of your way to lose your virginity to a ladyboy, considering you could have easily gotten with a regular hooker there.
>>
>>29691246
Hahah

They don't want green cards you weeb. Thai lady boys, the good ones, can make up to 10k a month. You need to understand that there are seriously rich guys who go to Thailand and sea for sex and won't hesitate to get these girls/guys things like the newest I phone or $2000 necklaces just for one date.

Source: I co own a bar in pattaya that is pretty well known.
>>
>>29692475
How much ladyboy boypucci have you smashed?
>>
>>29691198
What does it feel like to be with one?
>>
>>29692475
What do you think of my situation? The ladyboy in question isn't a hooker on the street, but works in a salon and does this work on the side to save money to move back with her family someday.
>>
>>29691198
dont even mentions shes a ladyboy and its that easy.

Also BE FUCKING CAREFUL shes probs gonna use your ass for a green card and ditch you the second she gets it.
>>
>>29692546
It's very very sexy. You can't help but walk around with a boner when you have one on your shoulder
>>
>>29692626
If I see it going in that direction I'll abort, but I'm just playing it safe and want a regular thing with her. Even just seeing her every vacation, and then maybe one day become an item.
>>
>>29691198
my gf is a filipino trans and this is what i've learnt about the culture over there

Yes she is the first person you fucked and its normal to get feelings but you need to get a reality check. SHE IS A PROSTITUTE. plain and simple. There are no ifs or buts. I can guarantee your ass she is fucking others on the side and quite reguarly. If you see shes well off then the money is most likely coming from sex work be it physical or cam shows. A large majority of shemales in south east asia work in the sex industry and its dangerous to get involved. Thankfully i got lucky and mine doesnt however be careful. AIDS is very common and them scamming you for a green card is common too. Assess her based on what her wealth is like. If she starts busting you to get married then its 100% chance shes using you. Take the time to get to know her. If shes kinda poor and not well off then tread lightly and i mean really lightly. But you need to find if shes actually a real prostitute and i can guarantee you shes talking to a lot of other guys on the side.

Be careful but if you get lucky, ladyboys make amazing partners. I know from my fiance who is mine and is a ladyboy herself. Greatest person i've ever met imo.
>>
>>29692664
some signs to take note of are

>starts asking about going over to see your country very early on
>talks about marriage early on
>is pretty well off which = shes seeing others or doing sex work
>is not well off
>if shes in the middle then it should be ok

If you want to make this work i highly suggest you take it slow and i mean fucking slow. Some of these girls will play the long game if they have to. Get her skype and whatsapp and just treat her like a normal person and see where it goes but that being said the second it looks like she wants to use you then i'd abort on the spot and never look back.
>>
>>29692749
I'm talking to a Brazilian trans girl, been like two weeks and she is already wanting my address to mail me Brazilian food. Is that a sign to be concerned by?
>>
>>29692781
the fact shes asking for your address is weird but fuck getting food from there, that shit might have zika in it.

Maybe just ask her to slow it down a bit lol.
>>
>I went to Thailand and fucked a ladyboy, no condom

you wanted to die?
>>
>falling in love with a prostitute

Holy christ, are you in for the most nightmarish betrayal of your life. You couldn't be more of a chump, OP.
>>
>>29691198
You can't lose your virginity 3 times you fucking retard
>>
>>29691198
Just dont tell your dad she has a penis
Duh
>>
>>29693111
this for fucks sake

WAKE UP OP are you fucking stupid? We all get what you are feeling but you need to look at reality here.

SHE IS NOT RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL. Just rub it off and go meet someone else.
>>
>>29692270
No, "she" just wants your money.
>>
>>29693112
His cock, his mouth, his ass.
>>
>>29691198
>her
>her
>her
>her
>girlfriend
>her

Wewwwwwwwww lad
>>
>>29692270
yeah shes lying to you. How long have you even known her for? Fuck i met my trans gf online and didnt even ask the question for gf until i was 6 months in. and now its been 2 years since that and we are happily engaged.

Shes scamming you and its plain obvious.
>>
>>29691198
>thailand
>sex
You probably have aids now
>>
>>29692546
probs the greatest sex you will ever get. Period.

Shits on being with any other girl i can tell you that. Sucking her off and being fucked is amazing.
>>
>>29693496
Well I asked her about the possibility, and she said she'd like to be a couple depending on the circumstances. She isn't really overbearing, but she definitely has a soft spot for me. We talk about a whole range of things online, not just sex. She's a nice girl, and enjoys family life like other people. I'm gonna back off the girlfriend thing, as I haven't mentioned it in a while. But I'm gonna play it slow and see what happens.
>>
>>29693681
look bro to bro here as i have experience in this stuff.

If you honestly believe shes legit then go for it. South East Asian women are amazing and i'd highly recommend one if you can find a legit one.

Thai along with other women from those surrounding countrys are big on family. Let me put it to you this way, her family will ALWAYS come before you weather you like it or not. Don't take offense but thats how the culture works.

If shes honest and nice then go for it. But i'd find out from her if she is doing sex work quick smart. If its cam shows it should be fine but if its physical sex then i'd be bailing right now. As you said, take it slow. It look me a whole year of getting to know my current partner before i went to see her. There are so many factors you gotta play in to this.
>>
>>29693794
Thanks for all the advice man, really appreciate it. Do you think I should directly ask her if she does physical stuff as you say? It's something that would probably make me feel sick if I heard it. Even if deep down I know there's a possibility she's doing that.
>>
>>29693954
just be subtle in how you ask her. IMO if you want direct answers then go for it. Ask what she does for money and ask if shes got proof of it. If she does like you then she shouldnt have a problem showing you. And tell her if it is sex work then you are ok with it (when really you arnt and you promptly block her on the spot)

Just tell her you have some concerns. Be polite and she will be polite back.
>>
>>29691198
Congratulations, you have AIDS. Also, you're being screwed over by a Staceyboi that's after money and/or citzenship. Take this to /soc/.
>>
OP don't listen to any of these ignorants! Do as you see fit.

..wait a minute..
..fuck..
..that was meant for another thread..
..what did OP said?..
..h-her?..
..boisillyputtypussy?..
..love..
..no condom..
..the fuck am I?..

OP you are a the worst kind of faggot. The ones in denial. You want a boyfriend, just fucking admitted. No one is judging your faggotry, only your denial. Anyways, hope you HIV treatment goes well. You will live a fulfilling life as long as you adhere to it.

Yours truly,
>>
>>29691503
HIV could incubate for up to 6 months
>>
>>29691198
>lost virginity

OP I'm sorry but it has to be a vagina
Butt holes don't coin
>>
>>29691198
She just wants a green card, dude.
>>
File: 1447485821329.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447485821329.jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
>there exist people this stupid IRL

No fucking wonder women manipulate guys so much, they don't even have to fucking try.
>>
File: confused.jpg (16 KB, 314x291) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
16 KB, 314x291
How easy is it to find a tranny hooker in thailand? I'm pretty beta and it would take a lot of courage to ask a prostitute for sex and I would be really disappointed if it ended up being a real woman
>>
>>29697096
Never been to Thailand, but my dad's been there and he said there's a specific area in Bangkok where they all hang out and advertise themselves. Idk what's it's called though.
>>
>>29696872
This, gay people have never lost their virginity.
>>
POST A PICTURE OF THIS LADYBOY
>>
>>29691682
>she also likes me more than a customer.
t. every customer ever
>>
>>29692714
"She" bigger than you?
>>
>>29696872
why would he need to fuck a disgusting babyhole to lose his virginity? lol fuck off
>>
File: dlb.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dlb.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
As expected of OP-kun
>>
YOU FUCKED WITHOUT CONDOR OP

WHAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>29691198
You're a faggot. Hope you die of aids
>>
>>29691503
Up to 6 months before you can get results.. If you're telling the truth, you're a moron. Anal sex is the most contagious when it comes to it.
>>
>>29692808
You can only get Zika by mosquito bite or by sexual contact with a person with Zika.
>>
>>29698193
>he Cums on the food before sending it over
>>
File: 1466627489956.png (228 KB, 531x483) Image search: [Google]
1466627489956.png
228 KB, 531x483
>>29698762
>You will never eat brigadeiro made with the purest girlcock milk.
>>
1. Google "my girl is different" about Thai girls including ladybugs

2. She wants to meet your dad to ensure she is your only one and to lock you in.

3. Flips want green cards. Thais want to stay in Thailand with you sending them money. Universal truth. Maybe wants to marry you to lock you in but no interest in leaving Thailand unless as a short term business trip to make money or find a richer sponsor.
>>
>>29693954

She's doing it. Thais always lie.
>>
File: 1460957327334.jpg (25 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1460957327334.jpg
25 KB, 552x539
>>29691198
>>29691303
>>29691503
Why are normies so fucking dumb? You can't be fucking serious.
>>
>>29698091

Receiving anal is the worst, getting HIV from topping is relatively rare.
>>
post some proof for us OP
>>
File: 1467468243014.jpg (52 KB, 740x1078) Image search: [Google]
1467468243014.jpg
52 KB, 740x1078
Yeah I'm guna need some proofs of this tall tale
>>
>>29691971
Fat people aren't really people so you're making the right choice.
>>
Is it normal to stay in contact with the hooker after you've finished fucking her or him?

I've never used one but my understanding was that you fucked her, paid her and that was the end of it
>>
>>29693521
>sucking her off
>her

Hahajha you can't make this shit up!
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.