[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Kristen Stewart is the most attractive human on Earth.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1466820119192.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1466820119192.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
I think Kristen Stewart is the most attractive human on Earth. What about you?
>>
>>29691096
yea shes pretty i reckon
>>
She's cute but the most attractive I've seen is that pale blonde from blacked. I don't even like interracial but her face is perfect
>>
>>29691096
Good lord, no. She's interesting, in her own way, but in no way the most attractive woman on earth.
>>
>>29691096
white trash who slept around with producers to get better movie deals while dating someone else.
>>
File: kstew.jpg (203 KB, 902x1308) Image search: [Google]
kstew.jpg
203 KB, 902x1308
she would look even better taking BBC
>>
>>29691096
THE MOST?

There isn't anyway you can prove this. And attractiveness is subjective anyways.

She is pretty however.
>>
>>29691147
that is some us weekly-level criticism of kristen stewart
>>
>>29691096

Thank fuckin god she is going through a lesbian phase right now to give me enough time to increase my social and financial status high enough for it to be good enough for her.

One day Kristen my love, one day.
>>
>>29691096

didn't she cheat on that one british actor guy?

shes just a typical western whore like the rest of em

trash/10
>>
I think she might be Jewish
>>
Isn't she an INTP?
>inb4 horoscope
>>
>>29691096
She looks like this girl I went to high school with who pooped in her underpants during class. That is, of course, because she is a girl I went to high school with who pooped in her underpants during class. That's right, Kristen Stewart attended my high school, and one day, in class, she let out a torrent of nasty diarrhea directly into her underpants and then tried to continue sitting in class as if it hadn't happened.
>>
File: Jewess.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Jewess.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>29691232

shalom, goy.
>>
>>29691267
Thank you. That was a really shitty story.
>>
File: Sally-Field1.jpg (50 KB, 323x500) Image search: [Google]
Sally-Field1.jpg
50 KB, 323x500
>>29691232
gg

original comment
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.