[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /raped/ here? >tfw only just came to terms with it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Notears.jpg (32 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Notears.jpg
32 KB, 645x773
who else /raped/ here?
>tfw only just came to terms with it
>>
2.5 years of an abusive relationship. Lots of emotional and physical abuse, raped countless times and subjected to horrible fetishes.

Gotten over the hurt, shock, and self-blame, still dealing with the consequences to my sanity.
>>
File: 4feels.png (30 KB, 322x384) Image search: [Google]
4feels.png
30 KB, 322x384
>one of my earliest memories involve being molested/abused while family member sits by and watches
>recently had someone send me a picture of them in their underwear
>was entirely unexpected
>started gagging
>>
>>29691146
>and subjected to horrible fetishes
you knew people were going to want to know what you mean.
>>
I had some stuff happen in the bath with my mom's best friend when I was 6-8.

Best experiences of my life. Not sure if related.
>>
>>29691280
sounds pretty nice. I used to fantasize about that sort of thing
>>
>>29691146
Damn, sounds bad. It's always surprising but looks like it pretty common for people to stay in relationships like that for a long time...
I guess the violence always increases insidiously?
>>29691218
Holy crap how the fuck can people do this?
>>
I wish I was molested by a woman, but nope, had to be a dude. Went on for years. Definitely scarred for life, but ironically enough...him and I are best friends after reconciling.

Life isn't so bad when you're able to move on and shake hands.
>>
>>29691078
I don't know how you do it. I watched a documentary about the Hosanna Church case (Louisiana Satanism child rape ring) and I would 100% kill myself every time. The kids talk about their earliest memories being their father raping them since age 1. What keeps you going abused anons?
>>
>>29691425
>him and I are best friends after reconciling
Wow. I don't want to mess with your zen thing... but WTF anon?
>>
I remember some peanuted head dude trying to stick is peter in my butt so I could play his video game... I was like 7-9 years old... now I have a lolicon problem...
>>
>>29691437
>What keeps you going abused anons?
Art, helping other people, reading. And I guess it helps that I don't have to leave the house unless I really want to.
>>
>>29691489
He is my brother. I grew up watching him getting molested by my moms friends, and one even made him eat shit from a toilet. I never knew he would project and molest me and my siblings, but he was just an 11 year old kid trying to get his power back.

I ended up molesting a girl too when I was 12 and got sent off to a group home until I turned 18. I was under 24h supervision for my entire childhood and underwent a lot of therapy. I'm glad I did. I'm better for it now.
>>
>>29691146
what gender are you and what fetishes did they subject you to?
>>
>>29691554
WELP.
Damn that really sucks, anon...
Yeah I see it now. It makes sense forgiving him.
Growing up in a group home must be harsh...
>>
Uhm guys can't get raped the?? :/
>>
>>29691743
It wasnt harsh at all actually. I only had myself to struggle with. They actually asked me to be a subject in a medical journal because my mental case was extremely rare. So somewhere in a 2005 mental journal Im a point of reference.

I made many wonderful friendships and witnessed a lot of crazy shit. But in all it was a healing experience that taught me to take responibility and address issues before they arise.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.