[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got woken up by sounds of things being knocked down >hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 668x712
>got woken up by sounds of things being knocked down
>hear scratching sounds from my closet and dresser
>open them
>nothing there
>mfw

I'm too scared to try and go back to sleep, what should I do? Nothing's been knocked over and my room is clean. Am I just hearing things? It wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>29691050
>>open them
>>nothing there

You idiot; you LET IT OUT

It could be anywhere. They can cling to walls, and can only be seen in ultraviolet light.
>>
OH GOD SOMETHING IS BANGING AROUND DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE SOMENE HELP ME
>>
>>29691080
How would it of gotten in there in the first place if it can't leave on it's own?
>>
>>29691160
Obviously the door had been open a crack, and it slipped in there to rest. The door was closed, trapping it in there.

It probably hasn't fed in several days.
>>
>>29691338
Will it eat my chips? It better not.

I haven't heard any more sounds, so I think the downstairs sounds was just the cats.
>>
>>29691386
Here's a clue as to what you might be dealing with:

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/o/obrien/fitz_james/what-was-it/
>>
It's the Fourth OF July weekend, people are firing fireworks
>>
File: 1463948699978.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463948699978.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>used to have a shitty laptop cooling pad
>would make terrible growling sounds when the fans were clogged
>laptop wakes up in the middle of the night
>initiates the cooling pad
>sounds like a rabid animal is in the room
>>
>>29691553
Lots of people often walk by my house at night. I just heard a bunch of drunk people a few minutes ago. Goddamn normalfags spooking me like that.
>>
>>29691050
Browse /x/ I'm sure that'll help
Good luck with your groping goblin op
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.