[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot and this board is full of pathetic whiners, you guys think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466102542723.jpg (1 MB, 3612x2408) Image search: [Google]
1466102542723.jpg
1 MB, 3612x2408
Fembot and this board is full of pathetic whiners, you guys think women get handed everything on a plate and don't do anything? Men can always be attractive whenever they want.

A girl is born with a terrible body with no ass or boobs and she will have to deal with that.

On the other hand

A guy is born with a bad body and he can workout and have a beautiful body which is accepted by society and be attractive. Literally ALL guys can do this, but a women can't grow out her ass or boobs.
>>
>>29690710
roast toast please go

sage :^)
>>
shitty bait
hide and seek
I mean sage
monopoly

I wouldn't reply but someone else will, I just want to remind robots that "le fembot tred xD" should be ignored.
>>
>>29690710
>A girl is born with a terrible body with no ass or boobs and she will have to deal with that.
But she'll most likely be fine. She'll still be able to get boyfriends (most likely some pretty good looking ones, because women are always in high demand as it is). Except she might not be able to get Chads.
You'd have to be TERRIBLY deformed to be in the same situation as the average robots. There are very few women like this.

I got /fit/, but I'm still not very attractive... :/
>>
Men have to work for their bodies. Women can get implants.

There is a site where men even pay for women to have breast implants. How much easier can it get?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.