[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /despair/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0194.jpg (92 KB, 360x285) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
92 KB, 360x285
I'm not even in a relationship but my crush is leaving town in a week or so and I've never felt such low feels, I've become one with the ground. This is just the cherry on the top of complete realization that life is a big joke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo

Share your feels, bots
>>
>oneitus is still dead
>getting to the point where there are all these musical albums and tv series made after her death I wish I could show her because she'd love them
>>
>>29690620
I have found that a crush leaving town is a good thing because it will cure the crush and you will be free to think about other things. Very liberating.
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (380 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
380 KB, 1024x732
>>29690650
That must suck man. How well did you know her?
>>29690704
That's good I guess. I'm crying like a little bitch right now. Time to go back to the meaningless grind that is life after she leaves.
>>
>>29690757
yeah, don't worry my friend, I know it feels terrible now, but you have to trust me on this a few days after she is out of your life you will slowly lose your crush, and you won't even think of her by the end of the summer.

Crushes are a pain in the ass, because you feel that ecstasy when you just talked to her or saw her, etc. But on the flipside, when you don't see her or she ignores your messages, etc, you feel like death.

After 30+ years of living in this cycle, I have purposely kept my distance from all females, and it feels pretty good.
>>
>>29690757
>How well did you know her?
Very good friends for ten years, got pretty romantically close as teens, made out and slept in same bed- I fucked it up because of stupid racial issues, but she actually kept being my friend afterwards.
After I dumped her, she really just blossomed into womanhood- became laughably out of my league.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.