[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here have a 140+ IQ? Or I guess just a high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5
File: apple.png (763 KB, 992x408) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
763 KB, 992x408
Does anyone else here have a 140+ IQ? Or I guess just a high IQ in general.

Do you think you feel any differently from an average person?

Pic unrelated, I don't. It seems like everybody around me thinks I'm more special than I really am. desu I'm kind of paranoid that it's all a ruse to try to make me feel special about myself for some potentially nefarious purpose.

I feel like I might be retarded and everyone just acts like I'm some sort of genius to make me feel better.

I had a stage in my earlier years where the praise went to my head. I thought I was the shit up until I started noticing people out there actually accomplishing things while I just kept performing the same menial tasks as everybody else, over and over again.

Aside from learning things quickly and being able to "connect the dots" in my knowledge to figure things out, I'm no better or worse than the average person - possibly even worse, since I'm sure most people can find a way to put a high IQ to work while I'm incapable of it.

Anyone here actually feel good about being in the top whatever percent in terms of intelligence? Most people I've met at 130+ are either depressed or defensively arrogant.

Whatever advantages we get, it seems like the mental health issues that might be associated with high IQs might be too much for it to be worth it.
>>
>>29690533
142, I'm really mentally ill but I've always felt more intelligent than people my age.
>>
>>29690533
A few months ago I realized I was actually retarded and everyone around me pretended I was really smart to make me feel better
At least it takes a lot of the guilt off for failing college
>tfw retarded
>>
I'm a Fucking idiot, I feel like my best is always slightly worse than everyone else's average.
>>
File: 1459506027371.jpg (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1459506027371.jpg
74 KB, 500x494
>>29690533
Around 130, might be too low to be considered high.

It's painful since I feel like it could never bloom cause I wasn't raised by a logical father(and preferably mother) but by a single crazy mother.

I don't have the need for facebook/etc but I feel I want to create something that affects people.
Most people don't share this feel and I'm thankful my music is getting somewhat okay and might lead me somewhere in 5 years, maybe shorter.

Other than that I'm a loner. I just never connect with normal peoples dreams, interests and struggles.
>>
IQ is overrated. you don't need 140+ IQ to be smart, IQ just measures one specific part of your cognitive ability. I think you might be taking the fact that people think you're smart too hard. You might be overestimating the average intelligence: take the average person, now make them two times stupider. That's how stupid people really are. In the end, it's not about how smart or whatever you are, its about trading water in life and squeezing all the goodness out of it you can. I don't mean to be a nihilist, but because there is no meaning in life, go ham, do whatever you want. Nothing you or anyone else accomplishes, it will all be wiped out by the inevitable heat death of the universe.

>tl:dr: fuck it.
>>
>>29690593
I get comments like "he's the brightest student I've ever had" and such and such from people who are very unlikely to be in on any secret retard conspiracy, like college instructors, but I can't help but be a paranoid shit and doubt it anyway. It scares the shit out of me.

>>29690557
Any time I had to take tests in school, I felt superior intellectually until it faded and went back to paranoia.

When state standardized exams would roll around, I would feel good for getting in the top 5 scores in the school for every category even though I half-assed the whole test.

But after that, I'd realize that most people probably didn't try either and I thought that I just keep getting high scores by coincidence.

It just sucked having my self-image rise and lower rapidly like that.

>>29690726
130 is still very high, I just like to state a high "barrier for entry" because it makes me feel better about myself.

I don't really have any goals besides "die around age 27 after having done at least one thing that myself or the world found interesting."

I also don't get the desire to build up a career, start a family, or anything like that.
>>
>>29690798
Yeah because college instructors go around saying that loud enough that you'll hear it
Dont trust internet IQ tests btw, I consistently get 130+ from them when my real score is around 65
>>
>>29690798
If you have a high enough IQ, you should probably be aware that the world is run by Satanic pedophiles.

http://www.whale.to/b/greenbaum.html

The truth of this speech should be evident to you if you're smart enough.
>>
>>29690533
It sounds like you could benefit from being around a group of people with similar interests and intelligence. Do you have any hobbies or anything that you're passionate about? You can always try and find a group or club so you can find a community and a sense of belonging. If you actually tested as having a 140+ IQ from a legitament Psychologist then you should consider joining Mensa. I've heard mixed things about Mensa but people can be very different from one another and people with high IQ's are no different in that regard, some are humble and some are arrogant but it's definitely worth looking into. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was younger and I had a very difficult time focusing on schoolwork but when I found something I was interested in I was able to focus and perform well in whatever I happened to be interested in. My parents had me take an IQ test after I was diagnosed with ADHD and they never told me the score, however I imagine that I did very well. I never had any trouble understanding anything that my teachers taught me after I got over my issues with ADHD. I certainly felt very isolated from my peers when I was in school, though that was mostly due to my ADHD and social anxiety. I have a lot of ambivalent feelings about my IQ score. On one hand it would be get to get the verification that I am very intelligent, however I'm also afraid that by learning my IQ I'll be limited in terms of my success and mental ability. I know that it's irrational to think that simply knowing my IQ would place limits on my potential that weren't there before but I just can't get that thought out of my head.
>>
>>29690861
I agree that internet IQ tests are invalid but if you're IQ was really 65 I doubt that you'd be able to figure out how to use a computer. It's important to have a good bullshit detector for things like online IQ tests but don't sell yourself short.
>>
No. I consider myself quite stupid but yet smart in some things. Its hard to explain really. I can sit down and write pieces of music using music notation and I could play arpeggios and scales on a piano, but sometimes I'll put a glass container on a shelf in a fridge (the shelf does not have a border to keep the object in place) and when I open the fridge hastily, the glass container would 'fly' off the shelf and hit the tile floor and break. This action is considered quite stupid and lacking in common sense. But yet, I could sit down and discuss topics of interest that I have dedicated research time into. I think of myself as very stupid too because of my lack of a social life.
>>
>>29690533
I got tested in elementary school and middle school and scored 156 and 155. I breezed through high school, graduated as salutatorian, and got a full ride to a local university where I have a 3.96 GPA in computer engineering.

I've never really gotten much praise past elementary school because by then, it was expected of me to perform. If anything, I feel like I let people down because I picked up a lot of non-intellectual hobbies and I am not truly passionate about the sciences. What kills me the most however, is that no matter what my credentials might say, I am too socially inept to ever gain a position of power or probably even management. I'm just proof that a high IQ and achievements in academia mean nothing when you can't properly communicate with people or pick up social cues.
>>
>>29690966
I have been sitting at the computer 16 hours per day since I was 8 years old, am 18 now
Practice makes perfect
>>
>>29690968
Oh, and I'm also horrible at math. Although, I would like to get better at math, so I have been practicing it on my free time. I consider people who are excellent at math to have high IQs.
>>
>>29690533
144 checking in.

>Do you think you feel any differently from an average person?
Yes, but I don't feel comfortable attributing those differences to my IQ; the traits that set me apart from everyone else probably have more to do with my childhood, riddled with high stress and existential crises. Those experiences, not my intelligence, have left me emotionally broken and really neurotic.

>Anyone here actually feel good about being in the top whatever percent in terms of intelligence?
I don't really care that much. Honestly, I may as well be an average person with how little my intelligence actually helps me. While I can learn pretty much anything with greater ease than normal people, my reluctance to actually make an effort in my education and daily life ruins the whole deal for me. As naturally capable as I may be, I don't properly nurture what I have been given.

>Most people I've met at 130+ are either depressed or defensively arrogant
Same. I know one other guy with an IQ roughly equal to mine, probably a bit higher, and he is the most arrogant motherfucker I know. I have been depressed since a very young age.

>Whatever advantages we get, it seems like the mental health issues that might be associated with high IQs might be too much for it to be worth it.
I don't know if there is a causal link between IQ and mental illness, but I do agree that it has crippled me.
>>
>>29690533
i have n eyequeue of pauseiti've wonhonedread
u gelus, m8???
yeh u maid dat eye bee gettin dat dare payper, muhfuhkuh
>>
>>29690533
Yes, and yes. It's living hell.

>>29690890
>then you should consider joining Mensa.
It's just a bunch of incestuous SJW retards and scammers. It was bad enough when they were just spending membership fees and such on their personal pet projects, but now they've been infiltrated with the progressive stack too.
>>
I'm not even that smart and people treat me the same way, although I do live in LA so it's not that hard to look smart.
>>
>>29690861
I was a teacher's assistant in college, so I was in position to overhear a lot of stuff including less-than-moral relationships with students.

My score (143) is the middle score of the three tests I had done in IEP evaluations.

>>29690868
Obviously wrong. Physics are a lie; the world isn't built from atoms - protons, electrons, and neutrons. Everything is actually a bunch of microscopic Jews working together to appear to be a thing or make us perceive an event.

>>29690890
Realistically the only use of your IQ score is to use it in an intellectual dick-measuring contest.

>>29690968
It is possible to be smart but ditzy. You sound like that. Your intelligence seems to be more creatively oriented anyway.

>>29690982
I was even worse. I didn't even do well in school because I knew I could skip homework since my test scores alone would guarantee a passing grade in every subject. I was stuck with B's, C's and D's because of my laziness and it fucked up any opportunities I could have had.

>>29691046
There have been some studies with some promise linking high IQs to mental issues like depression and ADHD, but none of them figured out which caused which. They could both actually be side effects of some other thing. I researched it for an assignment a few years ago so I don't have the sources, but I'm sure you are smart enough to find some.
>>
>>29691188
Honestly I have no idea what a college instructor is, I apologize
>>
>>29690533
As I grew up I learned that it's less stressful living with your parents if they have lower expectations of you. I found out that by not being the perfect student you don't stand out as much to other classmates and your parents. I made sure to average B's and to try and not come off as too smart so I wouldn't be singled out by other kids and my parents. Doing that has probably fucked my future career but live and learn I guess.
>>
>Most people I've met at 130+ are either depressed or defensively arrogant
I'm both, and a lot of fun at parties.
>>
When I was 12 I was tested at 142, but I definitely feel stupider as an adult since I put myself through almost no intellectual effort at all thanks to the NEET life, but I'm not depressed so still have one up on this entire board.
>>
>>29690533
is around 128-138 okay?

Nope. I'm worse off than the average person because of my poor mental health.

Mental illness.

Are you down with the illness yo? Da' mental illness? (Does a b-boy pose, said in a hip-hop voice.)

If you do have a mind sickness, you're probably cooler than most people in my book. I don't even really like people who haven't had problems with drugs or depression, bipolar, etc.
>>
Actual 125 and not some online test bullshit AMA
>>
I'm 155. Im a depressed alcoholic and am pretty sure my IQ has dropped to 133 since leaving highschool 9 years ago.
>>
>>29691285
>NEET
>but I'm not depressed
Not yet if you don't change your life man, believe me being a NEET is fun at first but it'll drive you crazy eventually. Try to find something that you're passionate about otherwise you'll be bored as hell and depressed, believe me I've been there.
>>
My grandfather had the highest IQ in his school. I was tested and have genius level IQ.

I know I'm more intelligent and can usually pick up on things quicker than most people, but it doesn't mean I always do what's good.

I guess I'm okay with it. I wouldn't want to have a lower IQ, but it took me a long time to realize that having a high potential means you can turn your intelligence and energy into something terrible, and become way worse than the average person.
>>
125-135 IQ from an official mental health clinic
>>
File: pepecard.jpg (190 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
pepecard.jpg
190 KB, 540x760
I probably have 135-145 just based on being in top 0.1% of class, etc. never actually took an IQ test

I don't understand why people worship IQ so much but then I look at how retarded even 110 IQs are and don't even want to think about sub 100s
>>
>>29691285
If you were ever able to score that high, your mental ability is still there. It doesn't go way without brain damage, usually drugs.

>>29691287
Any score above 120 is pretty damn good.

I think I may be getting a bit of bias with the mental issues while looking on here. Most people on r9k have mental issues of some sort. I didn't really think that through.

>>29691347
Not sure if alcohol could cause that much brain damage over just 9 years even with heavy use. But I'm not an expert on the subject by any means.

>>29691388
My grandpa apparently had a 130+ IQ. One of my sisters has 120-range scores as well.

If IQ is partially genetic, I'm really worried about the future of humanity.

>>29691399
Anything interesting to share related to it?
>>
>>29690533
I do, but my brain's pretty much wrecked by severe depression and anxiety so it might as well be retarded.
>>
>>29690533
I was tested 158 at 7 years old.
But that may not be accurate right now due to being tested at such a young age, and also the decades of exposure to toxic substances that followed.
>>
>>29691440
Your IQ is based of both your genetics and your upbringing.
>>
>>29691352

I've been a NEET for 13 years now, I'm not sure I have the capacity for depression or boredom to be honest, but that's probably good advice for most people.
>>
>>29690533
>I feel like I might be retarded and everyone just acts like I'm some sort of genius to make me feel better.
i genuinely feel this way sometimes and it makes me very paranoid even though i know it can't be true.

iq is (only) like 127/8 based on a test i took with a psychologist when i was in my late teens. i want it to be higher even though it's done me no good. i've always felt different. thought i was alien, not human, not meant for this planet or world.

i don't really think about being smart a lot when i'm with other people but i find it hard to relate and they often comment on it and it takes me by surprise and makes me feel odd and self-conscious. i usually dumb myself down a little bit or just don't talk. a therapist i had at 16 called me "scary smart" and several therapists i've had since then have called me "insightful." note that these are therapists because i'm screwed up.

i am very good at reading and understanding people because i'm a big observer but it hasn't been to my benefit. it's been the opposite. i have debilitating social anxiety. i've always learned things a lot faster and easier than other people and i actually am very good with the patterns and "connecting dots" because i learn one thing and can relate it to something else i've learned in a useful way. connections seem to come naturally.

i have achieved nothing and i doubt i ever will, honestly. iq doesn't matter much. i spent my youth wishing i was dumber because those kids seemed much happier than me and didn't seem to see how awful everything really was. they still are happier.
>>
i have a 150 iq and i feel very different. i feel like i'm the smartest person on earth, even though i'm not trained in math past algebra. i truly feel that i have more cunning than anyone i see, read, hear or meet.

im kind of autistic so i try not to speak much, and when i do i talk like everyone else. i feel like people are extremely illogical and easily confused, i also feel most people are functionally illiterate, and are ruled by emotions much more than ideas or rationality.

this feeling grew on me though, as a youngster i was just a smart kid but by the time i was 16 it was becoming hard for me to enjoy the company of fools and i've become very isolated.
>>
>>29691440
>If IQ is partially genetic, I'm really worried about the future of humanity.
I think some people are already making advances with technology that can increase IQ. Some people are afraid of this but I think it'll be good.
>>
>>29691566
I can relate to what you're saying, when you're smarter than 99.9% by a significant amount it can be hard not to be arrogant especially when you have them telling you what to do despite your superior intelligence. Being arrogant doesn't do you any favors in life though, I'm horrible at reading social cues and getting along with people and I'm still trying to view myself more realistically.
>>
>>29691608
*99.9% of people. Damn I'm tired.
>>
158 IQ reporting in. I just see no point in anything. I wish I were a plebeian in all truthfulness.
>>
>>29691547
It's very frustrating. It hasn't been as bad lately since I've been isolated for a few months.

>>29691566
Sounds like a sort of defense mechanism tbqh. You feel isolated due to either poor social skills or actual autism, which are perceived as negative. So, instead you latch onto IQ as the source of your isolation since IQ is considered positive. That or you are just naturally arrogant which is fine.

>>29691580
It worries me because a lot of people at 160+ end up committing suicide, They probably think things that we were not meant to think. That's all that really worries me.

>>29691649
I think a lot of us feel that way.
>>
>>29691566
Sounds like a faggot tbqh
I'm a 158 but I skipped a grade, dual enrolled in college at 13, and finished my masters by 20.
If I had to do it all again though I'd probably go through school regularly because I have no friends and am lonely, repressed, and depressed. Kill me now.

>>29691649
Exactly
>>
>>29691670
>They probably think things that we were not meant to think.
Like what?
>>
>>29691717
I don't know. My IQ isn't that high, so I can't think the things that mankind was not meant to think, I think.
>>
>>29691725
It's not that they thought "things mankind was not meant to think" it's probably the social isolation and crushing expectations they felt from their parents and society as well as their inability to relate to most people due to their intelligence that caused them to become depressed and kill themselves.
>>
File: QEK.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
QEK.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I have looked into the void and known what it is to experience fear and trembling
>>
>>29691755
Yeah, but what I said sounded more insightful.
>>
>>29691725
There's really nothing special we think. It's pretty much what >>29691755 said unfortunately. And that's only if you're not a sociopathic piece of shit or born into a good family, if you are, you can do pretty good for yourself with that IQ.
>>
>>29691670
>It worries me because a lot of people at 160+ end up committing suicide, They probably think things that we were not meant to think. That's all that really worries me.
Yeah, I think when you have a higher IQ you contemplate things like life and death more, and bigger meanings to things.

This study says the opposite though, that less intelligent people are more likely to commit suicide:

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/boston-sub/doc/404954328.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=&type=current&date=Mar%2020,%202005&author=&pub=&edition=&startpage=&desc=
>>
>>29691759
you should watch a movie called Enter the Void (2009) then, just to corroborate your experience
>>
File: tumblr_o8n6t8e7Iv1s0u653o2_1280.jpg (368 KB, 800x1063) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8n6t8e7Iv1s0u653o2_1280.jpg
368 KB, 800x1063
139 IQ reporting in, just took a random free 20 question test online so don't know how accurate that is. I do feel more intelligent than most people including my parents and have helped them manage their finances from the age of 7. "Common sense" is something that only intelligent people seem to possess.
>>
>>29691566
everyone that replied to me is a dunce. for any real intellects that are feeling isolated, try reading herman hesse, he probably had a 150 iq. joseph conrad probably had a 160 or higher iq. ee cummings is a weird poet but he probably had a 145 iq.

iq is not a holistic measure of intelligence, there are definitely some intangible things that are impossible to measure, that isn't to say it is not relevant, it is very rare to see real cunning in anyone with iq lower than 130 but there are some people i would consider somewhat smart even though they have lower iqs.

the best way i can put it is true intellect is how the mind responds to true evidence. if the mind forms true and detailed conclusions from evidence and does so quickly, i think of that as true wit.
>>
>>29691670
>It worries me because a lot of people at 160+ end up committing suicide, They probably think things that we were not meant to think. That's all that really worries me.

We really aren't. Technology and society has evolved faster than people did. Teenagers today are under the same stress 30 year olds have half a century ago. Life would be infinitely more comfy without white jew capitalism and economics trying to commodify human life.
>>
>>29692065
go to wikipedia and search ted ka and go to the first suggested page. the guy in federal prison for the rest of his life. read about his early life and what capitalism and institutionalization did to him. ken kesey and one flew over the cuckoo's nest come to mind as well.
>>
ITT: Virgins with delusions of grandeur whom despite their seemingly towering intelligence, can't hold a stable job or maintain a loving relationship.
>>
>>29690533
IQ tests are meant as a quotient for the retarded.
Bragging about not being retarded is pathetic, even by /r9k/ standards.
>>
The first time I had my IQ tested, it was 137. I remember the first time I heard it, such a hard, gnashing, rasping combination of sounds, and all odd numbers--my least favorite kind.

I was in the 2nd grade and the school had me tested because I was an immigrunt 6 year old who had started off the first grade not speaking a lick of English but by the end of the year was reading/speaking it fluently. Later tests showed slight increase but numbers don't really matter to me.

There's a big poster I remember from my childhood. It was one that was prominently hung in the weekly "gifted" program classroom, right by the pencil sharpener: IT'S YOUR "I WILL", NOT YOUR IQ THAT MATTERS.

I was never told by my parents that I was special. They acknowledged that I was smart, but always reminded me that there were millions of people smarter than me. They're very smart people themselves, but they believe that dumb & determined always win over clever & lazy. And it's true.

^I wrote that while I was getting stoned and now I'm too stoned to remember what my original train of thought was but basically thisssss:

>I was slightly smarter than my peers but also mildly socially retarded
>had difficultly making/keeping friends because I was weird and did weird shit
>realized quickly that I was different from my friends so I just mimicked social call-and-response's
>tried to go full normie, was even in a high school athletics program and had tons of friends & not even a khv
>for a while shit was awesome but then stuff took a weird turn and anyway right now my life is not where I want it to be
>quickly approaching my 30th birthday (never thought I'd get this far!) and realizing how stupid I've been
>on the bright side I'm engaged to someone I met through 4chan, which i only started using because I had insomnia bad in high school and this is where weird people end up late, late at night
>and I'm not so socially retarded that I can't score weed
>>
>>29692271
>smoking weed
yup, you're retarded
>>
Instead of subtle bragging to a bunch of other losers with delusions of grandeur, why don't you start doing something that puts you in the company of real smart people?

Start working on mathematics or theoretical physics. If you really have a 140+ IQ you can do some real work. You will also come to realize you aren't so special.
>>
>>29692013
>true and detailed conclusions from evidence
have you come to any useful conclusions about life?
>>
>>29692271
>on the bright side I'm engaged to someone I met through 4chan
> I'm engaged to someone I met through 4chan
>ENGAGED......someone I MET THROUGH 4CHAN
m8 if that isn't a red flag I don't know what is.
>>
IQs over ~130 sign of retardation too
>>
>muh IQ
the key is not to have, but to use the resources
did you contributed to the science?
did you made any use of it?
>inb4 low iq butthurt
I've never took any real test, got a degree in electrotechnics so I'm not that retarded overall
still life loser though

just curious
>>
>>29692388

shhhh, dont burst their fantasy.
>>
>>29692327
and you're a faggot
go back to chronic masturbation or whatever it is you do to ease your mind.
>>
>>29692450
Yeah it's all they have I guess
>>
>>29690533
My IQ is somewhere between 130 and 140. It has fluctuated over the years and dependent on the type of test.

It means fuck all because I have not been able to use it as I am incredibly lazy and have no will to accomplish anything.
>>
>>29691914
Online IQ tests are completely unreliable.

Go get a legit one.
>>
>>29692458
I need nothing to easy my mind, degenerate pothead.
>>
I have an IQ of 182, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm smarter than you.
>>
>>29692578
I just took an online test and got 183. I'm not letting my mom tell me what to do anymore.
>>
The problem with intelligence is that If you're not an monster genius of those types that start reading alone at like 2, then It's very much like you actually have just enough to grasp the dystopic reality and get depressed. More healthy to just be dumb but well integrated, like a chad who runs 90% on instinct.

Clever enough for some sparks, but hardly to ignite the fire.
>>
When I was a kid and still unsure of my capacity, I thought being smart meant being an uppity posh snob because the peasants are too dumb to bear.

But it means nothing, i'm still just another retarded person.

Being the smartest human in the room is just like being the smartest ant in the hive.
>>
>>29692578

>he has an IQ below 200

Pleb
>>
>>29692607
>The problem with intelligence is that If you're not an monster genius of those types that start reading alone at like 2,
Hi there, that's me.
>It's very much like you actually have just enough to grasp the dystopic reality and get depressed.
And this is entirely correct. Unless you're born with the power to change things, which means money/good country/good upbringing/etc. that's going to be your fate from 150+ regardless of how high you go .
>>
>>29690533
I'm 144 last time I was tested

I don't worry about it. Everyone contributes to the world in their own way, and there are plenty of things that people with a lower IQ can do better than I can do.
It's tempting to assume that my opinions are always better informed and more rational because of my IQ, but I've trained myself to learn to respectfully disagree with someone even if what they have to say seems infuriatingly dense.

And yes I agree- being smart is of no use if you don't use that ability to succeed in life. I've found that the most tenacious people, rather than the smartest people, are the most successful.
>>
>>29692578
>current year
>not having an IQ of at least 190
baka senpai desu senpai
>>
152, tested at age 15. I don't feel smarter, but I often get the feeling others are dumb. There's a tendency to see ourselves as the measuring stick, and intuitively it's hard to understand how can people make "obvious" logical mistakes.

I used to resent being told I'm smarter, but now (30yo) I appreciate whatever intelligence I have. Brainpower is consciousness, I wouldn't trade the ability to feel things deeply for anything in the world.
>>
The rest of the dex hits, and when I conclude the fact I begin to explore the depth of my disassociation. Which is when I also come to the conclusion that this much wouldn't have someone on their ass, but pretty damn close. Much closer than me! That my motor control was still relatively unimpaired was surely a testament to my strong will and character, my indomitable cognitive architecture. I knew what I knew, what was right, and how I could turn that knowledge into a positive feedback loop with an end product of self-esteem and confidence. And in the end all knowledge in the world was just that, knowledge, and once I noted I had the entire collective knowledge of my species beaming through my house at 2.4ghz my mind jumped to the next step; the question arose from nowhere, what if I learned all that could be learnt? As I learn more I would draw more and more connections between what I know... then everything becomes connected to everything? Suddenly I felt, did not see or perceive but WAS, or at least rode, an exponential equation. An avatar of my capabilities, my knowledge. It swang upward, rising faster and faster on the fumes of its very acceleration. What would happen when there was nothing left to learn? When the universe is made redundant in the three-pound slab of electrified fat piloting my fleshsuit?

This suddenly also manifested in the sensation of a thing learned times the many trillions of combinations neurons can make with each other, at first slow (but faster than I'd ever felt [fast enough to FEEL, guys]) then excrutiatingly fast, the knowledge of eons in this universe except it happened in anywhere from .5 to 3 seconds, and then... nothing else could be stuffed in. The sudden extremes in sensation, of one by four by trillions in an instant then vast nothingness dropped me from my seat, retroactively noting that my motor control was definitely fucked by then, and Ireached for the windowsill, like debris after a shipwreck
(cont? not much more)
>>
>>29692685
>DING DONG PING PONG WALLAWALLA BING BONG
Fuck off junkie retard.
>>
I too, have taken an Internet IQ test OP and would love to share with you my pedestrian, pseudo-scientific views on what are otherwise mundane theories presented in a superior way to mine hundreds of years ago.
>>
I'm actually quite average, maybe 110 or something. I was only considered smart during school because it's all memorisation. I tried Uni and I just couldn't cut it. Looking at a more hands-on career like electrician/sparky.
>>
>>29692702

Ladies and gentlemen, observe how we distinguish from our own kind. Note the narcissism, the feeling of threat from an anonymous stranger because they don't share the same views but the individual thinks so. The evident lack of self-awareness. They get points for the funny-sounding words, though, I'm using that sometime
>>
>>29692735
Pretty sure I said fuck off, not fuck on.
>>
>>29692705
This pretty much desu
>there are pothead retards in this thread who think they are geniuses

If you're so smart, go solve something :^)
>>
>>29692760

Pretty sure nobody gives a shit, dude. What's posted has been posted and no amount of shaming is going to make it stop. Just let some equanimity seep into that head
>>
>>29692702
>>29692760
i enjoy you
>>
>>29692735
you're not nearly as smart as you think you are. that applies to (almost) everyone in this thread, but more so to you specifically
>>
>>29692848

You sound smarter than these idiots, trying to put my down like you're me and I'm one of these uppity idiots. Anybody who really knows something knows that. Marijuana botches my typing
>>
Is there any reliable free online tests?
>>
Lot's of smart folks with three digit number here, but what about dumb ass niggers? That's right, It's me. So here's the chance, ask away a sub 100 iq neet anything.
>>
>>29692890
No
>>29692873
I'm not trying to put you down, I am suceeding
Also my IQ is 65 like I said so no bragging here

btw marijuana lowers your IQ permanently, have fun
>>
but im a fucking retard failing out of college, never accomplished anything of value. but i have gotten really good at several useless skills in less time than most people would need to reach my skill level. maybe i still have potential, most likely not
>>
My parents/school made me take one when I was 11, got 110
I know that it isn't really high but everyone treats me like some kind of demi-god, not even kidding
>>
>>29690533
What if we stop of talking of ourselves and start talking about what we perceive.

My IQ it's 130.
Also I'm really cult because I always liked to read and think.

I feel like I can always estimate and guess other people IQs. Principally people with IQs lower than mine.
I'm pretty short that I could guess the order of my friends IQs
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.