[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you wake up from a dream of a passionate kiss >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1362509198912.jpg (40 KB, 465x565) Image search: [Google]
1362509198912.jpg
40 KB, 465x565
>tfw you wake up from a dream of a passionate kiss
>tfw you can't remember who it was supposed to be with
>tfw you're trying to hang on to that faint memory for dear life, fearing to forget the feeling of a kiss you've never actually had
>>
File: dddddd.jpg (11 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
dddddd.jpg
11 KB, 600x434
>use "robot" discord
>One of the users jokingly asks me out
>My heart flutters a bit despite the obvious sarcasm
>tfw fake affection makes my heart move
>>
File: 1447986539802.png (810 KB, 1280x1220) Image search: [Google]
1447986539802.png
810 KB, 1280x1220
>>29690524
I know this feel all too well ;_;

please stop muting me mr. roboto
>>
>first thing you do when you get a lucid dream is try to have sex
Jesus Christ end me
>>
I couldn't remember what she looked like. I woke up, wrote her name down, and cried.
>>
File: 1341587297568.jpg (170 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1341587297568.jpg
170 KB, 1440x810
>>29690585
>>29690588
Welcome to the club, guys. Enjoy your stay because I sure don't.
>>
>>29690555
"all too well"
i know THIS feel all too well ;_;
it's a tay tay song
>>
To preface I'm a huge weeb and I wish I.had a qt Asian gf. > Tfw no gf. Dreams can be pretty cool though, the brain is really interesting

> be sitting in a very large lecture hall, high ceiling , large projector screen in the front
> waiting for some tech difficulties to be fixed as people fill in
> make my way to a random seat somewhere near the right wall
> end up sitting behind some girl
> use my phone, do something to pass the time, I assume I would be shitposting here
> start to get tired, lean forward and brace my elbow on the seat in front, holding my head
> girl turns around, sort of mad that I disturbed her with my arm on accident
> she's a qt
> somehow start talking to her, feels good man
> after leaving I remember texting her on my phone (never actually did this irl though)
> all I remember was that I could clearly see her name in the contacts list
> Emily Chongdam
So I guess she was Korean instead of Japanese but whatever. She doesn't exist anyway. She never will.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.