[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw serve anxiety whenever I leave my home unarmed >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: Image_087.jpg (955 KB, 2482x1943) Image search: [Google]
Image_087.jpg
955 KB, 2482x1943
>tfw serve anxiety whenever I leave my home unarmed
>tfw even I had friends they'd shun me if they ever found out I was carrying

Gunbots ww@?
>>
what's the bandana for?
>>
>>29690491
str8 muggin homie
>>
>>29690517
ditch the sig then, get a hi-point and call it your problem solver
>>
>>29690444
iktf brobot

the trouble is I live in a country that protects criminals more than good civilians

I just wish I could carry a gun. All the guns I own can't help me if I'm being attacked by a mob of redguards while I'm not home.
>>
>mentally ill
>getting guns

you whites and penis insecurities
>>
>>29691079
>all of a sudden you remember the time that everyone on 4chan called niggers "redguards"

where the fuck did time go
>>
>>29691129
>anxiety
>something that every single human being experiences
>now a mental illness

please leave
>>
>>29690491
Wiping sweat, coughing etc
>>
>>29691129
OP here, I'm not white and what does my penis have to do with me carrying a firearm for protection?
>>
>>29691272
Don't bother. Posters like that sheltered idiot refuse to understand that they are responsible for their own safety, and don't understand the concept of using the right tools for the tasks, as unsavory as that could be.

They deflect these difficult to face realities with asinine bullshit about phallic inadequacy to undermine the image of the gun owners to invalidate the latter's decisions about self defense.
>>
>>29691161
if you need to have a killing weapon to function you are a danger to society
>>
>It's a libcucks get butthurt that people are prepared to defend themselves because they fantasize about getting robbed and raped by a black guy to make up for their white priviledge episode
>>
>>29691446
I don't live in a shithole like you do. Maybe if you stopped being a white male you'd get somewhere but nope you're still a violent insecure soon to be extinct dinosaur
>>
>>29691475
>I don't live in a shithole like you do
Crime can't happen to me or where I live!
>>
I'm under 21, but in my state I can get a handgun from a private sale, but no one want's to sell to someone under 21 and without a CWP.
I just want to fucking open carry a Glock, why is it so hard.
>>
>>29691504
yes. it's called outside your white trailer park :^)
>>
>>29691510
Get your CWP or have a direct family member give you one.
>>
>>29691559
Cant get CWP under 21. No family member willing to risk jail for straw purchase.
>>
>>29691576
It's not straw if it's a gift from a direct family member (like your dad).
>>
>>29691548
Behold, a real life so shall just us war year
>>
>>29691589
Dad'd not just going to give me a gun.
He lives in another state anyway.
>>
>>29691624
Mom? Older sister/brother?

You can always give them money before or later just because you love them. If it happens to be the worth of the firearm, that's just coincidental.
>>
>>29690444
were you really in the marine corps or is your lanyard just a big fat lie?
>>
>>29691647
Mom is not fond of guns, no siblings. Looks like I'll have to tough it out until a willing seller comes along.
>>
>>29691668
>Mom is not fond of guns
Damn.

Good luck finding a seller, man.
>>
>>29691769
99% of legit looking posts on armslist require a CWP.
Even if I got the gun, would pretty much have to not tell my mom.
>>
>>29691548
Don't worry anon, the police will come to the rescue.
>>
>>29691786
My mom was pretty against it and only ok'd my first rifle (CZ target .22LR) because I went to a target shooting club, like an archery club. That club also had a pistol section, so she slowly warmed up to it because I was responsible with the rifle.

Now I have like three dozen.

I have to admit after the first five or six she said "that's it, right? You're not buying any more?" and I said "no more". I bought maybe another half dozen and kinda snuck them in.

Then I moved out and had two dozen within the first year on my own.

I slowed down on the buying because money is shit right now and feeding 15~ calibers is even more of a headache.

Mom's cool with it at this point, she knows I'm cool and that it's my thing.
>>
>>29690444
I've never needed to carry anything, not even a knife, and I've been living downtown in a large city for 10+ years now. You must live in a shit place.
>>
>>29691867
>my anecdotal situation of gambling against the odds (however small they may be) of being a victim of violent crime with my life means others don't "need" things
>even if the "need" has no real downside and losing the aforementioned gamble could end with me being subjected to serious injury or death
>but no it can't happen to me so I won't put the odds in my favor by using the right tools for the job
>I don't own a fire extinguisher I lived in a city for a long time and have never had a fire
>I don't wear my seatbelt you must drive in a shit place I've never had a car accident
>>
>>29691849
My mom isn't completely against it, might be able to talk her into it.
Her retard of a boyfriend is cool with me having one, but want's it locked up under his key.
WTF is the point of having a gun if it's locked up.
He thinks because he was an Army MP he fucking knows everything, even though he hasn't shot in years.
There was a break-in a few houses down, so I want to be prepared.
>>
>>29691161
Yes it is
Every human experiences sadness and other emotions but excess can be a illness
>>
>>29691977
>want's it locked up under his key.
>wants*

Under his key?

Fucking lol he's retarded. Army know-it-alls man, just stay away from that noise.
>>
>>29690444
Get a better knife
>>
>amerifats can't leave the house without being armed

Truly a third world country
>>
>>29692058
>being a neutered faggot: the post

get your head out of the ass of another man that's fucking your loved ones and read some posts in the thread about responsible firearm ownership
>>
File: Image_89.jpg (908 KB, 2419x3226) Image search: [Google]
Image_89.jpg
908 KB, 2419x3226
>>29691867
I live in a large city with an average amount of violent crime; it's something like 5 out of every 1000 persons. Consider the fact that im black also and between the ages of 18-25 which makes me the most at risk for being a victim of violent crime. These things considered I carry everywhere, legally, for protection. And I do mean everywhere. I hope I never have to use my gun and I know I likely will never have to, but the risk exists and it's not a chance I am willing to take.
I have people that I care about and I don't want to fucking die and never see them again because Jamarcus, Luis or some fucking methhead white trash decided my watch was worth stabbing me to death over.
>>
>>29692360
Take care out there bro.

Wish me luck for I live in a large city that stripped me of my rights of self defense.

>capcha was swallow lane
>fuuug
>>
>>29692058
>he prefers the illusion of safety that is a country where civilians can't own guns
hopefully the police can respond in 30 seconds so you can survive when someone tries to kill you
>>
>>29690444
then move out of a nigger infested shithole then.
>>
File: 1467031467694.jpg (22 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
1467031467694.jpg
22 KB, 640x612
>>29692529
>only niggers commit violent crimes
>>
I have a few pistols but I never carry. I would get declined for a ccw if I applied due to mental illness. I was carjacked at gunpoint last year and want to carry but worry about the risks of concealed carrying illegally. Do any fellow bots illegally carry? Is it worth the risks?
>>
File: ron-jeremy-ar15-lol.jpg (32 KB, 588x462) Image search: [Google]
ron-jeremy-ar15-lol.jpg
32 KB, 588x462
>>29691129
Fucking kek

Owning a gun is pretty alpha bro
>>
>>29691867
>needed
I carry because I can and it's my right, now because I "need" to
>>
>>29692577
Were you involuntarily committed? If not, they can't do shit.
>>
>>29692801
Nope but I thought if you were ever diagnosed they instantly declined you like the military.
>>
>>29692959
Nope. You should apply.
>>
File: 0321 - xpduhs7.png (213 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
0321 - xpduhs7.png
213 KB, 805x1000
>>29690444
that feel when you live in california and you can't open carry
>>
>>29693342
I live right next to orange county where it's pretty easy to get a concealed carry though so i'm probably gonna move there or to austin tx
>>
>>29693359
OP here, from Kern County. Shall issue is the only good thing about this meth riddled shithole.
Also Austin is filled with liberals...it's San Fagcisco 2.0
>>
>>29692577
Yeah. Follow the few steps to not being searched/frisked for a gun

1) be white
2) don't be not white

There, don't be a fucking nigger about things and you won't have to worry about a cop or anyone putting you in an arm lock and sticking their hands in your pocket
>>
>>29693625
I'm fairly liberal and i don't really want to be around rednecks and the only reason i want to go there is for google fiber
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>mfw anons don't have a glock
>>
>>29693756
>being too poor to afford a Sig or HK
>>
File: smug wan (2).jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smug wan (2).jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>29693960

>choosing any gun other than a glock

Put that sig and hk in you're mouth and pull the trigger
>>
why are americans so fucking dumb lmao
>>
>>29690444
>serve anxiety
can I get fries with that?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.