[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-bad-man-meme-150x150.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Feels-bad-man-meme-150x150.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
Let me start by saying that I'm in high school and do have a few people I would call friends. There are three and one has pretty much moved on to a new friend group. I still hang out with the other two but recently it's felt as if we've been drifting apart. The way things are going I assume by the end of high school we'll be so different that we'll just lose touch gradually. These people have been with me for pretty much my entire childhood/life and I've never felt farther away from them. I can't make any new friends either, at least not entirely on my own; I have a lot of problems with social anxiety and talking to anyone without fear so my chances of coming across a new friend seem very slim in my eyes. I haven't given up on them and we're still friends but I'm just afraid that eventually I'll end up with no one in my life. I'm so lonely as it already is and I don't wanna have to go through the rest of this life on my own. I try to stay optimistic but I don't know. I don't want to lose the only people I've ever called pals especially if they'll be the last real ones I ever had. I just want a friend. Any other lonely anons out there? Share your feels
>>
>>29690406
Meet new people through your friends while you still have them, if that's possible. If you've seen any of their friends (who you don't know personally), invite them.. or ask your friends to invite them.

Been there some years ago and it was painful. Met up a few times, desperately trying to save our friendship. Forced conversation, small talk. Slowly let go, I guess we all knew it was time.
>>
If they don't stick around, they aren't really your friends. No one needs disloyal friends dude. I was once loyal to the death for my homies. They didn't contact me or anything, and I had to concede they just didn't understand the meaning of "friend." One-sided shit.... you gotta let it go.
>>
>>29690406
The other anons are right buddy. There is a huge possibility that the problem will get worse after you graduate and if you still won't be able to make new friends. I lost all my high school friends and haven't made any new friends in my now 3 years of higher ed.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.