[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had to go outside today to buy food. On my way I saw a mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1448943397666s.jpg (8 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1448943397666s.jpg
8 KB, 250x228
Had to go outside today to buy food. On my way I saw a mother pushing a stroller down the sidewalk with two of her daughters. One of the daughters had to have been no older than 16 and I could see her ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts.

Why is this allowed?
>>
I think it's because of "the jews" but I don't get it desu.
>>
So you get to see her ass

duh
>>
It's the new fashion anon, just go with it. Let women express themselves and subtly tease you by showing off their bodies, but remember, if they catch you looking at their ass hanging out of their shorts, you'll be labelled as a creep.
>>
>>29690424

But she was 16 and with her mother. I could understand if she was out with her friends or something, but her family? I know I'm slightly detached from reality but what the fuck man?
>>
File: feminism.gif (7 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
feminism.gif
7 KB, 400x300
no girl should ever be oppressed by unnecessary clothing on her ass cheeks.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.